Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (44873 Views)

Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by SpartanKing: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Thanks for the lookout, I didn't know tongue * feigns ignorance *
hahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by proclinician: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gracejeri:
Lol, which one are u. The guy or me?

The man.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by kushme: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
They usually have cavemen mentality. They need a woman who will place herself under them and is ready to see house chores and cooking as her duty. Me no get time.

Mumu. The same Cavemen mentality gave you this mouth to insult other men.. I no blame you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Austineva:
a friend of mine do teach me. But, am a Nigerian. Can u be my friend? I really love and missed d girl in a very big way. She made me love south Africans. We don't communicate any longer because of her studies. She said until September. I wish to have another friend from SA. D girl made me love u guys so much. Can u be my friend?

So you're looking for a substitute? I don't think I like the sound of that angry Just kidding. Friends we are!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
VULCAN:
Neither of you understand what the Law of Attraction entails.

It's simply like migrates to like based on emotional intensity.

Whatever you have a very strong emotion reaction toward or consistent visualisation of whether good or bad will consistently show up in your life, regardless of whether you consciously like it or not.

Are u talking about in relationships or life in general? I think there is conscious attraction and unconscious or innate attraction.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Austineva(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Nostra grin
igama lam ndingu Stephen
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by tunapawizzy: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amumaigwe:

The ultimate source of happiness is good marriage and good family. Anybody can live in denial of this fact.
After you have earned that 9 figures, cruised in that latest whip, travelled all over the world, it is very depressing to wake up in the morning and still realize that there is no one living who you can confidently lean on his shoulder for comfort or unburden yourself by sharing those intimate issues without shame. Every lady is wired to need those.
Good marriage and good family is a great source of happiness for most of us, this is valid.....but not everyone will get married(or stay married), that's the bitter truth. All i'm saying is in the absence of marriage, people can still be genuinely happy.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
missimelda01:
Some men still think like they're in the 80s, imagine showing up in my house one day saying you want to marry me.. excuse me sir, REJECTED.

So because we dated some time ago, you think when you're done playing around I am your last option, REJECTED. I don't go back to my vomit, not unless there's a good reason.

I am an overthinker, i don't like to be rushed especially when it comes to issues like marriage, so 2 days into the friendship and you're already announcing marriage up and down.. that's a NO NO for me.

Before you start mentioning age, please note that I am not scared of being single and happy, I'll take my time until I genuinely fall in love and I'm ready to spend forever with my prince charming wink

The ego is back. abasi nwam enye oo
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by monimekaz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
No reason per se... But if I'm not attracted to you, I wouldn't accept you.. Even if you have all the money... I believe in the law of attraction...

We know ourselves
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

We know una wella... Just like Chioma won't have dated Davido if he was just an average Joe.. grin

That's where you got it bent out of shape. Not every woman is out for clout or is scratching around for a meal ticket. I'd never date Davido or anyone like him & that's God's honest truth. I repeat, relationships are hard & I'm an emotional coward, so I'd never trade my chi for some ching-ching grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Austineva(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So you're looking for a substitute? I don't think I like the sound of that angry Just kidding. Friends we are!
I like to be very honest. Instead of me to tell u lies, I will rather tell u d truth. I like being very honest and that's why d girl loved me so much and I loved her too. Not as a substitute dear. D girl made me love to associate with u guys. That's d truth
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Theboss100(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
No reason per se... But if I'm not attracted to you, I wouldn't accept you.. Even if you have all the money... I believe in the law of attraction...
Lie small small nah. U that will even marry a baboon looking man cus of money gringrin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Austineva:
igama lam ndingu Stephen

Nice to meet you smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Austineva:
I like to be very honest. Instead of me to tell u lies, I will rather tell u d truth. I like being very honest and that's why d girl loved me so much and I loved her too. Not as a substitute dear. D girl made me love to associate with u guys. That's d truth

Awwww, that's the sweetest thing I've ever read on this site tongue We're not all bad, that's the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by DNSPro: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And I will move on.

I'm not getting the 2nd part of your post. It's past my bedtime so I'm a bit slow at the moment.
you will keep moving on until you learn to adjust. That method wouldn't yield the best result for you. Over analysis of outcome cripples you. I bet you have never heard of "analysis paralysis" have you?

Okay read the second part when you wake up. Good night and sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Lamanii22(f): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Theboss100:
Lie small small nah. U that will even marry a baboon looking man cus of money gringrin

Must you follow the crowd too..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Rozaytee: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
A305:
The fact of the matter is women has no choice/free will.

Women end up marrying who is ready for marriage not who they love but men marry who they love. This is why lots of married women still cheat.

My point is no women has that freedom to reject more than 2 men due to age factor; what if its douchebag who is willing to settle with them after they 29 into their 30s, will she reject?

So it's safe to say women reject men because they not ready for marriage yet.
deep...God will see women in nigeria tru
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Austineva(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, that's the sweetest thing I've ever read on this site tongue We're not all bad, that's the truth.
honestly, dear. I want u to be my friend too cos am beginning to like u guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Austineva(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Nice to meet you smiley
intle lakhulu. Nam

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Theboss100(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Must you follow the crowd too..
Follow the crowd to do what?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
AfroKnight:

Traditional women are feminine women. How can they be otherwise and still be deemed traditional? That’s contradictory.
traditional women are those who have succumbed to patriarchy overzealously,kind off archaic in reasoning and behaving. They are normally non-passionate,bland,submissive et Al. They are usually unsullied

A feminine woman has feminine energy,she can be woke and still be feminine. She is emotionally,vulnerable and womanly. She is gracious

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Not every man is a right fit. Some of us are very picky. Personally, I take time to warm up to new people or to decide whether I like someone romantically or not, so if someone comes on too strong from the very beginning, that may scare me off. Thus, turning them down. Slow & steady usually wins the race for me because I'm a thinker. I rationalize everything, include my feelings. Usually I have to "think" myself into liking someone, which doesn't happen overnight. In summary, being too much, too early will lead to a rejection.
lol, I think I'm a woman myself, when it comes to relationship. Judging from your writeup

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by slimsophiediva(f): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
I reject guys because they have nothing to offer
Except to break your heart and make you loose yourself in process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

Madam, gbenu e soun!
if I insult you now I will sound tribalistic....

You are forgiven!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Lamanii22(f): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Theboss100:
Follow the crowd to do what?

In bashing girls.. Not all girls would kill or die for money...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
kushme:

Mumu. The same Cavemen mentality gave you this mouth to insult other men.. I no blame you.
Two mumus came together, had sex and made you. Pour your frustrations everywhere. You go heal smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Austineva(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Intel lakhulu. Ewe! Yiza sithethe on social media. Either Facebook or what'sapp
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by kurupt1: 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Not every man is a right fit. Some of us are very picky. Personally, I take time to warm up to new people or to decide whether I like someone romantically or not, so if someone comes on too strong from the very beginning, that may scare me off. Thus, turning them down. Slow & steady usually wins the race for me because I'm a thinker. I rationalize everything, include my feelings. Usually I have to "think" myself into liking someone, which doesn't happen overnight. In summary, being too much, too early will lead to a rejection.
you go reach 40yrs soon
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by dinachi(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Most young women are coded lesbians! Thats the main reason why they reject suitors, every other thing you hear here is a smokescreen!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by ElasticStone(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Wehdone magnet

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

I am the owner... To me, attraction matters. Y'all stop making marriage look like it is the ultimate.. Being single is not a curse..
I like this also, exactly my point of view.
I only care about helping the less privileged, regardless of gender, age or ethnicity, I'm just neutral and find it difficult to be attached to someone. I'm only a man at heart and in strength, everything else about me seems to be feminine.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by MARX77(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:
I think it's simply because women/ladies/females make the wrong choice/decision by default

Senses are mostly restored towards 40-45

The core underlying reason is the inability to dissociate fantasy from reality

I swear you're a clown, which one is senses are mostly restored towards 40-45

The comment in the screenshot is the answer to this question after reading so many comments on the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.