Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 (104009 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Sweat tears.
Let's win the EPl first at least that will be 19 against your 20, let's see if you can come any close to our CL trophies.

Mind you, our goal was disallowed if not it would have been a draw.
I will deactivate my moniker if ATM win this match today. cool

E sure me die.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by ayanbaba2(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Adakintroy2:

No you are the one confused. All you half baked football fans. "Offficial" time of football is 90mins also refer to as normal regulated time.

The outcome if 90mins is what is keyed in as and locked. Win, loose or draw. Any thing afterwards is not considered. It's just a way of deciding the tie. But officially it has been decided.

Shea you understand what official means officially.
I knew this already!

I can see anger in your reply!

who got knocked out officially, who?
take your "L" and move

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Hhenryy: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2020
NORSYK:

Believe me I don't see Bayern Munich defeating ATM, Bayern Munich always fumble where it matters most

Bayern is on fire in the champions League this season. Their performance has been phenomenal so far.

Check out the stats; they are the only team that won all their group stage matches, claiming the maximum 18 points.

Remember how they demolished Tottenham both home and away and recently disgraced chelsea at home with 3 unreplied goals.

Bayern are out to make a statement this season and it will take a something special to stop them.

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by DissTroy(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Nikeballer:

Football started in the last 15yrs?....

Here we go ahead... History FC.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by oloriooko(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Liverpool has been mercurial this season, this loss cannot and should not dowse the brilliance and dominance this team has displayed under Klopp in the past 3 seasons.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by DissTroy(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Sweat tears.
Let's win the EPl first at least that will be 19 against your 20, let's see if you can come any close to our CL trophies.

Mind you, our goal was disallowed if not it would have been a draw.
I will deactivate my moniker if ATM win this match today. cool

E sure me die.

Don't be a Buhari - keep this promise.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by ayanbaba2(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Hhenryy:

Bayern is on fire in the champions League this season. Their performance has been phenomenal so far.

Check out the stats; they are the only team that won all their group stage matches, claiming the maximum 18 points.

Remember how they demolished Tottenham both home and away and recently disgraced chelsea at home with 3 unreplied goals.

Bayern are out to make a statement this season and it will take a something special to stop them.

everyone is here to make a statement!

they're not unbeatable, uhmn?
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by lordprogress: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Now we go hear word all this Liverpool this anfield fortress bullshit go end all this people nor wan let us hear word nor be the anfield them take knock una commot anfield my yanch undecided

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2020
DissTroy:

Here we go ahead... History FC.

Current UCL winner hilders,super cup winner, club world cup winner and soon to be EPL CHAMPIONS....history FC indeed
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by REALHEAVEN: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2020
rowland545:
1 and over 1.5.....sell your property and play it....Liverpool nah sure boys.....

Ynwa ....can't wait to see thee reaction of bad belles after the match

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by REALHEAVEN: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2020
Tunex252:
Correct scores Liverpool to win 2-0 stake all your life savings and cash out BIG

How much did you win?

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by NORSYK(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Hhenryy:

No doubt about their exploits this seasons champions league, but have they been tested definitely no.
Bayern has only played against weaker oppositions and was expected to win those matches.
They are yet to play an opposition of equal match

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Timoleon(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Na sure walk alone be this o
Jafar1:
When liverpool scored vs when athletico scored

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Nikeballer:

Current UCL winner hilders,super cup winner, club world cup winner and soon to be EPL CHAMPIONS....history FC indeed

bla bla bla

UCL wey other clubs never win three times in a row?
EPL wey blackburn don win before/
whats so special about liverpool this season sef?

flogged and chased out of all other competition bar, their epl which they have been waiting 30 years for
unbeaten ended in tears
FA cup etc , all chased out

they are just another EPL winning team, like nothingham forest

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

I will do as you said...thanks dear.

Thank you too sir. Where do u reside?
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Sanchez01: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Adakintroy2:

They did not loose home and away. They lost away 1-0, won at home 1-0
This is from a betting, 90 minutes perspective. Liverpool lost at home by a 2-3 scoreline, taking the aggregate to 2-4. No way in hell would a knowledgable person on football matters say Liverpool won at home.

It would have been said that Liverpool lost to Atleti if they did so in a PK shoot out.

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by arazanbal: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2020
alobright17:

you said bravo browser did what abeg ? explain better

it brave browser bro not bravo, follow the instructions as explain.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Adakintroy2: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2020
ayanbaba2:

I knew this already!

I can see anger in your reply!

who got knocked out officially, who?
take your "L" and move

Anger ke. Do you play football in 30min. Since you can't comprehend what decider is

Since you common sense no work. Athletico played 90. It ended 1-0. Liverpool played 90min it ended 1-0. But apparently to you Liverpool lost and athletic won.

If they change the puzzle a little can't you bridge with you normal sense. Football fans my yansh.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by FuckThaMod: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
eni4real:

Sergio Ramos 90 minutes header is the greatest heartbreak to Simeone career tho!!!
E don start.. undecided

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by TriCee: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
franchasng:
...and for that, they now lured me into making an outrageous stake on their head with PSG, PSG delivered to my surprise only for stupid English to mess up as usual, I de provoke oh angry angry
bros Liverpool won a 90mins straight winning bet. Wetin u come carry them? Over 2.5? Extra time winning no dey count for bet9ja.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by REALHEAVEN: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
ATM did nothing special, it wasn't a Liverpool's day.

ATM made Anfield crumble.

Deal with it.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by REALHEAVEN: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
Liverpool is still a strong team, just that it wasn't their day.

Atleti is much stronger than that Liverpool.

If the games are to be replayed, I can assure you that At. Madrid will still get rid of Liverpool.

Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2020
mtinfx:

bla bla bla

UCL wey other clubs never win three times in a row?
EPL wey blackburn don win before/
whats so special about liverpool this season sef?

flogged and chased out of all other competition bar, their epl which they have been waiting 30 years for
unbeaten ended in tears
FA cup etc , all chased out

they are just another EPL winning team, like nothingham forest

K

6times Champions league winners
19th EPL title loading.
Supercup and worldclub Champions

Another blackburn and Nottingham forest he said....The thing is Agenda always make you look stupid
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Organicist95:

Thank you too sir. Where do u reside?

NL isn't to be trusted these days ...it's very hard on the street now.

I will pm you.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by oliverano: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Adakintroy2:

No you are the one confused. All you half baked football fans. "Offficial" time of football is 90mins also refer to as normal regulated time.

The outcome if 90mins is what is keyed in as and locked. Win, loose or draw. Any thing afterwards is not considered. It's just a way of deciding the tie. But officially it has been decided.

Shea you understand what official means officially.

"Full baked" football analyst/fan/writer Take your massive L in peace, you(Liverpool) are not the first to lose @home neither will you(Liverpool) be the last. Madrid, Milan, Barca, United and even Chelsea also had an unbeaten home streak in Europe.

It's official, go to goal.com and read it. I'm sure you are "MORE'' knowledgeable than the football writers on Goal.com.

quoted verbatim from Goal!!!

Liverpool lose first European home game for six years as 42-game Anfield unbeaten run is ended.

The Reds lost their first two-legged knockout tie under Jurgen Klopp as Atletico Madrid stormed to victory
Liverpool have lost a European game at home for the first time in six years after crashing out of the Champions League last-16 at the hands of Atletico Madrid.

Like I stated earlier, take your massive L in peace, Do Have A Nice Day!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Moz22: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

YOU sabi better.. kiss kiss
Hmm, I should have known
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2020
FuckThaMod:

E don start.. undecided
Ajax Virgins says hi!!

Decide match?
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by FuckThaMod: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2020
eni4real:
Ajax Virgins says hi!!

Decide match?
Origi says hi!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by FuckThaMod: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2020
eni4real:
This is a VAR era
Red card can change the game anytime..

Don't you like Atalanta??
I know you won't be this energetic if the guy had said barca undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Nairalane: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2020
ATM was just dispensing goals yesterday.
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nikeballer and maynation

I'm still waiting for both of you to deactivate your account grin

Loserpool will always be a loser. That is why you guys hate Manchester United, a great club smiley
Re: Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 by Hadampson(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nikeballer:

K

6times Champions league winners
19th EPL title loading.
Supercup and worldclub Champions

Another blackburn and Nottingham forest he said....The thing is Agenda always make you look stupid

You still get mouth to talk grin
Please deactivate your account oh. I'm waiting cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 / Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022