Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location (890 Views)

Please, How Can I Change My USA Interview Location? / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee / I Want To Change My Surname, Will It Affect Me In Any Way (travel Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by NaBanga: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
My father wants to visit me in the US. An agent filled out his details but scheduled the interview for Lagos. He cannot travel there as it would not be safe for him. Our family is in Abuja and we would like him to interview there. Is it possible to change the interview location?
Re: How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by TheStarsAlign: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
NaBanga:
My father wants to visit me in the US. An agent filled out his details but scheduled the interview for Lagos. He cannot travel there as it would not be safe for him. Our family is in Abuja and we would like him to interview there. Is it possible to change the interview location?

Just ask the agent to help you with it, it shouldn't be difficult for him/her to do
Re: How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by NaBanga: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2020
TheStarsAlign:

Just ask the agent to help you with it, it shouldn't be difficult for him/her to do

Yes I have asked him to do that. However he did not say if it was easy to do or not. I am still waiting for an answer. I suppose I am just worried and need to relax.
Re: How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by TheStarsAlign: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2020
NaBanga:

Yes I have asked him to do that. However he did not say if it was easy to do or not. I am still waiting for an answer. I suppose I am just worried and need to relax.

Okay, just let the agent know you're awaiting his/her response.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by Dave233: 7:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Do ppl still use agents when applying for USA visa?? Hmm
Re: How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by NaBanga: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dave233:
Do ppl still use agents when applying for USA visa?? Hmm

You are free to fill out your own forms. We used an agent because some of us are abroad while others are busy. This particular agent has done our paperwork for other family members. I was just surprised he was not able to immediately answer if interview location can be changed.
Re: How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
NaBanga:

You are free to fill out your own forms. We used an agent because some of us are abroad while others are busy. This particular agent has done our paperwork for other family members. I was just surprised he was not able to immediately answer if interview location can be changed.
If the interview date is more that 3 days he can fill another date 160 and update it at the appointment booking portal
Re: How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by Dave233: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
NaBanga:

Bro completing your online US NIV application shouldn’t take you 1hr.
Anyways Una get the money sha.
Re: How Can I Change My Father's Visa Interview Location by NaBanga: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

If the interview date is more that 3 days he can fill another date 160 and update it at the appointment booking portal

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Airport As At Sunday, August 30th, 2020. / Is It Safe To Fly With Aero Contractors? / Air Peace Demands 'Heathrow Or Nothing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.