Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Jeff (47) Tired Of Swiping: “whoever Finds A Girlfriend For Me Gets $25,000” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jeff (47) Tired Of Swiping: “whoever Finds A Girlfriend For Me Gets $25,000” (222 Views)

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Finds Snake On His Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff (47) Tired Of Swiping: “whoever Finds A Girlfriend For Me Gets $25,000” by DEGr8t(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Jeff Gebhart has ultimately had it with online dating. To the extent that he now offers 25,000 dollars to those who know how to help him find the love of his life. The 47-year-old entrepreneur from Prairie Village (Kansas) had a website built, especially for the occasion.

According to Gebhart, this stunt can turn out to be the perfect investment. “In my group of friends, we often talk about all the money we spend on dating apps. Not to mention the dates themselves, some should never have taken place. The definition of insanity has always continued to do the same and yet expect a different result.”

Gebhart and his comrades worked on the website for six months. There is the possibility to recommend a friend, but interested candidates can also register themselves. They see the financial reward pass by. The selection is made on a scientific basis based on an extensive questionnaire.

Never married, no children

“I love my life,” Gebhart praises himself. “I like to be physically active. In the summer I prefer to spend my weekends on the water. New adventures do not scare me: I have run through the streets with wild bulls, have jumped out of a plane several times, and I always do snowboarding in my pink rabbit costume.”

Read more https://www.afrinik.com/jeff-47-tired-of-swiping-whoever-finds-a-girlfriend-for-me-gets-25000/

Re: Jeff (47) Tired Of Swiping: “whoever Finds A Girlfriend For Me Gets $25,000” by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2020
foolish men with more money than sense EVERYWHERE.... here above is a great example
Re: Jeff (47) Tired Of Swiping: “whoever Finds A Girlfriend For Me Gets $25,000” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Both boys and girls can make some free money here through something as simple as RECOMMENDATION.

Goodluck y'all!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Clarity / Gtbank Manager Bags 18-year Imprisonment Over Fraud / Body Massage In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.