Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,797,088 members, 6,682,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 06:49 PM

INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria (7956 Views)

***CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OHIO PICKUP SERVICES: Offerup, Letgo....., USA To NGR*** / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2020
My Location is Indianapolis, Indiana, Zipcode 46254

**Exchange Rate for pickup: N380/$$**

My Contact: Whatsapp(+234819061448)

Information needed for pickup
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

*Exchange Rates:

-380 to $1............pick up sites (Offer up, Craigslist, Letgo, Five miles)
-380 to $1............online purchase( eBay, Amazon, Walmart, et al)

NOTE
1. Shipment is Every Saturday and EDD is 5 to 10 business days if no problems with weather/customs/airline

2. Checkout pickup sites of your choice. pickup city is Indianapolis and the zip code is 46254. Pickup is a maximum of 50 miles from zipcode 46254

3. The Final stop for packages is Lagos. Items can be sent to other states at an agreed fee.

4. When asking me to pick up phones, It is your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the phone is clean and clear, locked or unlocked, confirm with IMEI number and send me the IMEI number so that when picking up items, the IMEI must match.

5. After this, send me information to pick up on WhatsApp. Due to the nature of Indianapolis, I will only be meeting a public place and no transactions at night

6. Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection and DONT PAY MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

7. In case of an unsuccessful pickup like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee won't be refunded but item money will be refunded fully without any charges.

8. PICKUP ITEMS FROM 700$ ATTRACTS $50 PICKUP FEE AND ABOVE $1000, PICKUP FEE IS $100 DEPENDING ON CIRCUMSTANCES.

9. I ONLY ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT OF ITEMS, PICKUP AND SHIPPING FEE

10. By asking me to pick up, You have agreed to the T & C.

11. I only meet up at McDonald's, Starbucks, Burger Kings, Walmart, Target or police

12. WhatsApp is the best way to reach me!

Pickup and fuel Charges
Pick up charges varies depending on location, traffic, weather, time of the day, parking situation, tolls, urgency of service, etc

Shipping Charges:

Laptops: $50
Gaming Laptops: $60
Phones: $20
Tabs: $30
Perfumes: $10
Wristwatches in Case: $20 a piece
ps4 consoles: $60
Cameras: $35 a piece
Shoes: $20

Make Naira Payment Into
-----------------------------------
EBUNOLA DASO
FIRSTBANK

***Exchange Rate for pickup: N380/$$***
My Location is Indianapolis, Indiana Zip code 46254

My Contact: Whatsapp(+2348119061448)
Phone Number:+13176400087

For Dropoffs - 3805 N German Church Rd

Also doing Amazon, eBay orders. NO GIFT-CARDS.

Any shopping sites are available for shipping --- Walmart, Target, Asos, Bestbuy, etc.
$10 fee for this service.

No Gift cards.

Send me the link, I will send you the total and you pay into account.

Guidelines for pickup
.....................................................................................
1. Negotiate politely with the seller.
2. Ask questions about the device e.g the unlock and iCloud status, if it has scratches, dents or a cracked screen if anything has to be replaced.
3. Request for the Imei and do a free or paid check to confirm the details of the device, iCloud status, etc. The iCloud check is your responsibility to check before I leave to pick up.
4. The IMEI should be sent to me to match that of the phone I am picking up.
5. After negotiating the price with the seller, details should be sent to me.
6. After the seller and I agree on a meetup location, full payment should be made into any of the provided accounts below.
7. In case of a failed pickup caused by sellers not showing up, a different or a cloned device being advertised, the pickup fee is non-refundable but the price negotiated is.
8. There is no buyer protection, so no refunds will be available after a device is purchased.
9. Buyers are responding for checking iCloud lock status for phones before contacting me, I won't be responsible for iCloud locked phones that are picked up.

Terms and Conditions

I only do pickups. I don't negotiate on buyers' behalf, if any situation warrants that I do, I will charge for this as I deem fit. It's the buyer's responsibility to ask all questions from the seller and do all the necessary checks before I meet up with the seller. The pickup fee is only applicable to inspection and transport. The pickup fee is non-refundable if items are not picked up due to reasons not limited to wrong location address, item not as described, safety, late show, money not deposited in time, etc.
Items picked up are subject to recall, repossession until they are in the buyer's physical possession after which they become the buyers' property.
I reserve the right to decline services to anyone.
I reserved the right to change terms and conditions without prior notification to customers.
I am not liable for iCloud locked status under any condition.

Disclaimer of Agency. This Agreement does not appoint either Party as the agent, partner or legal representative of the other for any purposes whatsoever, and neither Party shall have any express or implied right or authority to assume or to create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of or in the name of the other Party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by emtab(m): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Hmmm. Nice.
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by HABRUZZY(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Ochay
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by nubiangod9(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2020
cool
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by Fabsy(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by Fabsy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Guys I can vouch for Femi. Known him for over 15years now. Reliable and trustworthy. You’re very safe with him
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Just picked up MacBook Pro 2019 for seyi

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Just picked up for John. iPhone 8 plus and AirPods 2

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
AirPods 2

1 Share

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
iPhone 8 plus

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:43am On Feb 25, 2020
Just picked up for
Kingsley. Samsung galaxy S10+

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2020
Picked up for Samuel. MacBook Air

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Just picked up iPhone 11 for sam

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by oluGodson: 8:06am On Feb 29, 2020
Hi
Need an iPhone XR.
Can you get one for me and give me the cost ?
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by yemkoguru(m): 9:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Fabsy:
Guys I can vouch for Femi. Known him for over 15years now. Reliable and trustworthy. You’re very safe with him

Easily said
We shall keep posted
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by yemkoguru(m): 9:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Check your WhatsApp number again

1 Share

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
https:///2348119061448

Bro my WhatsApp number is correct...click on this link ☝️.....it will redirect you to my WhatsApp.
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
yemkoguru:
Check your WhatsApp number again

https:///2348119061448

Bro my WhatsApp number is correct...click on this link ☝️.....it will redirect you to my WhatsApp.
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Just picked up for iPhone 11 for mark

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by adecamp(m): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Post their Nairaland names. Eg iPhone 11 Pro Max picked for Kreamie

1 Like

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Gadgetinstinct
Omicpet
Sobastical
Pradit
Shapman
ThePapi
Ammyluv2002
Adinije
Dannybrasky
Henrixx
Greyblood
Daamazing
Ikombe
Wildchild01
Mixter
Chisomk9
Rakiticbarca
Yasolan
Ipsum
Drexel39
Bbmike
Lekanberry
Reefe

Food has landed.

But sir fheemmi , who amongst these above named guys can vouch for you or your services?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by sobastical: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nice one...

Let's roll

1 Like

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Femi gets my vouch guys. Trustworthy, honest efficient and dependable.
Call him for your pick ups and make some money.

9 Likes

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
qdlvy just vouched for me and fabsy already did.
Kreamie:
Gadgetinstinct
Omicpet
Sobastical
Pradit
Shapman
ThePapi
Ammyluv2002
Adinije
Dannybrasky
Henrixx
Greyblood
Daamazing
Ikombe
Wildchild01
Mixter
Chisomk9
Rakiticbarca
Yasolan
Ipsum
Drexel39
Bbmike
Lekanberry
Reefe

Food has landed.

But sir fheemmi , who amongst these above named guys can vouch for you or your services?
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by sobastical: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
fheemmi:
qdlvy just vouched for me and fabsy already did.

Nice one..we go roll with you boss

1 Like

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes boss
sobastical:

Nice one..we go roll with you boss

1 Like

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just picked up HP Omen gaming Laptop core for TheFlint1

i7 8750 CPU;
GTX 1060 GPU
8gb DDR4 RAM
1TB HDD
256gb SSD

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
fheemmi:
Just picked up HP Omen gaming Laptop core for TheFlint1

i7 8750 CPU;
GTX 1060 GPU
8gb DDR4 RAM
1TB HDD
256gb SSD

HP Omen

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Properties
Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Picked up iPhone 11 for nicerazor

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 5:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Picked up iwatch series 3 for funto

Re: INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria by fheemmi(m): 2:36am On Mar 13, 2020
Picked up iPhone 11 & iPhone Xs Max for emtab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlock your iPhone For Just ₦5,000 / What Are INVERTERS? Are UPS Better? / Free To Air Decoder(watch Over 5000 Channels For Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.