Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans (813 Views)

How To Get 2GB Data For Just N500 On Glo Network / Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / Best MTN Data plans right here - other networks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by BlessedHay(m): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2020
I acquired a phone recently, Redmi Note 8 and I have been surfing the internet ferociously.

Damn, could it be my appetite or the new phone?

Anyways, that's not the issue.

I have used many data plans from Airtel, 9mobile and MTN. But they seems not to last.

Kindly suggest to me the data plans you're using and how much it cost.

Thanks for the help
Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2020
BlessedHay:
I acquired a phone recently, Redmi Note 8 and I have been surfing the internet ferociously.

Damn, could it be my appetite or the new phone?

Anyways, that's not the issue.

I have used many data plans from Airtel, 9mobile and MTN. But they seems not to last.

Kindly suggest to me the data plans you're using and how much it cost.

Thanks for the help

I feel for you though...say no to data plans. I bought a free WiFi modem over a year ago and has been on a free mode ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by LOGOBELT: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Skyfornia:

I feel for you though...say no to data plans. I bought a free WiFi modem over a year ago and has been on a free mode ever since.
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by madridguy(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Which modem is that bro? I mean the maker?

Skyfornia:

Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by Skyfornia(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2020
madridguy:
Which modem is that bro? I mean the maker?

Redcheetah by Swift Network...it gives you the chance to connect 10 different devices at each intervals daily

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by madridguy(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2020
Information is power grin Just google it and am kinda surprise this has been out since around 2018. How much do you get the modem sir?

Skyfornia:

Redcheetah by Swift Network...it gives you the chance to connect 10 different devices at each intervals daily
Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by Skyfornia(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2020
madridguy:
Information is power grin Just google it and am kinda surprise this has been out since around 2018. How much do you get the modem sir?

It came out even before 2018. They were begging me to patronize them and I was skeptical..being that it is not common. The customer care unit kept on convincing me to buy it until I bought mine last year. Then they have a smaller modem which takes 10 devices at a time and a bigger modem which takes 20 devices at a time. At N10k and N38k respectively.
I bought the smaller modem...and have been enjoying it since. My friends and customers visits my shop during the day just to browse and download for free...while my neighbours can't wait for me to come back home every evening so they can flex it too.

Currently, the N10k modem is out of stock, cause a lot of my friends has been trying to purchase it since last year.
Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2020
You're lucky to have taken the risk back then. Meanwhile, the modem can only work on some selected places like motor parks, school environment.

Skyfornia:

It came out even before 2018. They were begging me to patronize them and I was skeptical..being that it is not common. The customer care unit kept on convincing me to buy it until I bought mine last year. Then they have a smaller modem which takes 10 devices at a time and a bigger modem which takes 20 devices at a time. At N10k and N38k respectively.
I bought the smaller modem...and have been enjoying it since. My friends and customers visits my shop during the day just to browse and download for free...while my neighbours can't wait for me to come back home every evening so they can flex it too.

Currently, the N10k modem is out of stock, cause a lot of my friends has been trying to purchase it since last year.
Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by Skyfornia(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2020
madridguy:
You're lucky to have taken the risk back then. Meanwhile, the modem can only work on some selected places like motor parks, school environment.

Not true...the modem works anywhere there is swift modem/network available. I carry it everywhere I go, island, mainland, private, public places.

Though the purpose of the modem was/is for business owners, so you can attract customers by offering a free WiFi, but it doesn't mean it can't work anywhere. It is available in Lagos only.
Re: Am I The Only One? 2gb Data In 5days! Kindly Suggest Me Your Data Plans by BlessedHay(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
And I too reason am..
Which of the data provider will you suggest, I stay in Sango ota..
Skyfornia:

(1) (Reply)

Skullcandy Crusher Wireless / ABUJA: SOLD!!! Hp Elitebook 840 G3 Mint Long Battery / Pix!!brand New,xiaomi Redmi Note 7,6/64gb,global,with Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.