Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From (6932 Views)

Run Away From Roqqu! / Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
uprof:
we are going to start with personal finance book challenge
how long will that take?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Success4a:
how long will that take?
2 weeks
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2020
uprof:
2 weeks
OK what is the name of the book?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Success4a:
OK what is the name of the book?
rich Dad poor Dad
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
uprof:
rich Dad poor Dad
who is the author of the book?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Success4a:
who is the author of the book?
Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
uprof:
Robert Kiyosaki
where can I get the book?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Success4a:
where can I get the book?
you can get it on PDFdrive
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2020
uprof:
you can get it on PDFdrive
is it dot com
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
is it dot com
no! Dot net!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
uprof:
no! Dot net!
ok !,I will let you know when I finish downloading
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Success4a:
ok !,I will let you know when I finish downloading
OK! No problem!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
uprof:
OK! No problem!
I will let you know when am done with Download
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Success4a:
I will let you know when am done with Download
OK! Bro!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2020
uprof:
OK! Bro!
I'm done with the download I will start reading as soon as possible!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Success4a:
I'm done with the download I will start reading as soon as possible!
good start! I love that
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
good start! I love that
thanks! as I speak I have covered 40%
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2020
uprof:
good start! I love that
moving forward 50% complete
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
I love this! keep up with the good work
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Success4a:
moving forward 50% complete
I can't wait to finish this
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Distinct123: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2020
that is what I always tell my students! hard truth
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Distinct123:
that is what I always tell my students! hard truth
prof I welcome you to this tread of financial education
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2020
uprof:
prof I welcome you to this tread of financial education
prof its been a while here
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2020
facenglish:
prof its been a while here
yea! I'm very busy these days
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
uprof:
yea! I'm very busy these days
questions are lining up for you
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2020
facenglish:
questions are lining up for you
lol! What are the questions?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
uprof:
lol! What are the questions?
why did you insist on not savings money in the bank
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2020
facenglish:
why did you insist on not savings money in the bank
because savers have become losers since 1971
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2020
uprof:
because savers have become losers since 1971
how explain pls?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Afioluwagrace:
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

The marketer of the 2Ist century.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
facenglish:
how explain pls?
prof! I need more explanation on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Old Inactive Fiverr Accounts For Quick Money / My Experience With A Frauster In The Name Of Lavita Ricca Networking Company / Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.