Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (79674 Views)

Remember These Nokia Phones? / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by adetunji996(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Who still remember?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2020
I've been looking for music box aka Rihamna phone. It's the best music phone I've ever come across. If you have dm me please. I want to buy. Thanks!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by sweetnonsense(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by oodua1stson: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've been looking for music box aka Rihamna phone. It's the best music phone I've ever come across. If you have dm me please. I want to buy. Thanks!
my old phone kiss kiss kiss Nokia 3250. Best sound on a mobile phone by a very long mile

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by oodua1stson: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also
android is going nowhere. They are far too rooted.

Androids are now on TV, phones, computers, ATMs, cars, planes and almost everything tech

361 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ExAngel007(f): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2020
great phones

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Jeweltz(f): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2020
oodua1stson:

Androids are now on TV, phones, computers, ATMs, cars, planes and almost everything tech

Quantum Technology will prevail over Android

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Goldencheese(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Fond memories but Android smart phones are better.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Still looking for that Nokia 900. A beautiful soul at that era..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2020
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.

498 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by khingTony(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2020
grin

these phones were one of the best then

how time flies
Soon, Android will be history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Racoon(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2020
cheesy What about Sagem, Blackberry Z-10? Nostalgic moments back then.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by YummySuits(f): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2020
I don't think I know any of these phones cry although the one is the middle looks slightly familiar grin

DM me for affordable lingerie, Sleepwear and swimsuits for women. We deliver nationwide kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2020
Memories are made of these....... wink

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by revived: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Sooooo
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by chukycollections(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Simbian phones was like iPhone then

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2020
YummySuits:
I don't know any of these phones cry
Really Yummy?
Well, we understand darling.
And we love your sincerity!
Hugs!
kiss

YummySuits:
Yes really. Hugs you right back kiss
Awwww, isn't she just so sweet?! kiss kiss

Btw,
But you should know the first phone below aight?
(That is the most powerful phone in the world!)

And that second phone below is still alive,
she died and woke up on her own over two hundred times now!!
She is older than some kiddos here also.
She has been to more than 700 naming ceremonies! wink
Stay Alive Kiki (That is her name!) wink cheesy grin

When you call her name,
she vibrates on the table and shines her torch without touching her!

Oh Kiki, Do you love us?
She just answered YES I DO! cheesy
grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Renforce: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2020
That was how i bought that Nokia twist bottom for 16k at Ring road, BenĂ­n city. I was like a god then grin whatever happened to symbian OS sef? Those games were mad

Why is that BBQ fellow always asss- licking females on this group sad sad Jesus Christ! How can one man be this repulsive? undecided

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by EngrMarve(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Father lawd!!

I used 2 of those phones (NEC3 & Symbian Nokia) and I was like the biggest boy that year. That was 2006

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by seedord247(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2020
The N series still one of the best phone of all time . Nokia ruled the phone world then....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Oblitz(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
no one knows what would be in vogue in the future. lets just wait and see. new technologies may arise and everything we know today may go extinct

9 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Renforce: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
YummySuits:
I don't know any of these phones cry

Do you want caprisonne?

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Beedude(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
oodua1stson:

Nothing last forever!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by holluwizzy: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Space booked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by InfoSources: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by TechCapon(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
grin
Nokia allowed Microsoft to kill their company. Once you loose your customers, it's hard to win them back

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Yes o. When Nokia was in vogue
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by nairalee(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
You see that iPhone that you're dying for?

Sometime in the not too distant future someone will post it on nairaland with the caption

"Who remembers this useless phone"

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by doyin25(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Who used this Nokia 3310c?
Best phone ever, especially when u play Real Football on it.

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / Codes For Listening To Phone Calls / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.