Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them (45848 Views)

Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush / Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Wavygist: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2020
A student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomosho has alleged that some SARS operatives forced him to send his school fee to them.

According to the man who reported the case on Twitter, his pleas fell on deaf ears as they insisted he cleared his bank account.

The money was however transferred to an account number with the name Julius Erhauyi Ighebor.

The man wrote:

I was robbed by 4 Sars operatives in ogbomosho lautech they came with guns and collected all my school fees.

I have a deadline to pay the school fees before Monday they didn’t listen they threatened to kill me if I don’t send the money. @segalink please help me sir please sir ��

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nsnazy1/status/1229902693499535361

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by opsyswagger(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2020
With that account number and name they will track them and got them arrested

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by dawnomike(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Simple... you have transferred the money, kindly get the appropriate authority involved to investigate

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Yohh: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2020
He should get his money back plus damages if Nigeria truly isn't a shit hole and if the SARS was not impersonated in this case.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Bola146(f): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin Thank God for social media, those mumu are in hot soup grin grin . They must returned the money doubled lipsrsealed

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by OgbanjeProphet: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
That was how they stopped me at upper Iweka on Sunday and dragged me to a secluded area behind their van.

I voluntarily surrendered my phones and handbag to them even before they ask for them. In the bag they found some money, a notepad, one ojukwu-palm fruit and some seeds of alligator pepper. As I no be criminal, I got nothing to fear.

Up till now, I don't know whether it was my smiles or the alligator pepper and the ojukwu-palm fruit inside my bag that made them free me while they were still tormenting other guys there.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by DonMustafa: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
SARS are doing the job Buhari sent them to do.

The plan is to harass youths in the south using security forces. Make the youths docile. That way, no one from the south can confidently stand up against the government.

Buhari and the cabal are pleased with Sars extortion and harrasments.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Professorcplus(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sars again! What a pathetic ordeal. Why do sars carry guns in the city for what exactly. I think government should substitute that gun with kondo. Few years back, I remembered some sars crew came to our abode pointing guns at us telling us "I will shoot you" is that supposed to be a threat?

Some even carry gun to match with their cloth feeling fly like commando. All they could do is to harass young boys defrauding them of their money. If they want to prove their power, Sambisa forest is there and Boko Haram will be smiling to give then welcoming party for all I care, they should stop harassing people especially young boys.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8760542_c36020190213202152830_jpeg66a124690018002bada96e06fc4c3c79

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by recievesense: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
This is heartless, I trust Segalink to do the needful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by implementing: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
To every one reading this comment I want to say

If you see these people stand your ground and SMS your friends your location and what you are dealing with before yielding to thier requests. (Do as if you're meaning to transfer and make proper use of the opportunity, if its risky you can ditch the idea)

We need to protest on this issue cos is affecting innocent people...It takes all of us to make a difference

Besides the government should unlicense these guys from carrying guns cos I don't see the diffrence between these guys and armed robbers, they don't even have tracking equipment or OB van na sienna them know angry nonsense people

mbahdi:
You are in for a long thing.cause there will deny it an day u transferred it to them to stop them from arresting you when caught as a Yahoo boy.so start looking for other means to off ur skull fees.cos d money is gone for good.but you no tell us the full Tory.cos wonder why SARS will just come to u and say u sud start trsnsferin money to dem.there's more to these

Seems like you've not jammed these guys, they don't ask questions or care to know if you're innocent or not, plus some of them go around with POS those guys are full BROAD DAY LIGHT ARMED ROBBERS

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by MorataFC: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kizyte:
S A R S

S: Special

A: Armed

R: Robbery

S: Squard

They are worse than armed robbers
grin
No Sir, they are coronavirus and FG need to handle their case as a deadly virus.

This is the definition of SARS I got from Oxford dictionary.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by mbahdi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
You are in for a long thing.cause there will deny it an day u transferred it to them to stop them from arresting you when caught as a Yahoo boy.so start looking for other means to off ur skull fees.cos d money is gone for good.but you no tell us the full Tory.cos wonder why SARS will just come to u and say u sud start trsnsferin money to dem.there's more to these

5 Likes

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Kizyte(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
S A R S

S: Special

A: Armed

R: Robbery

S: Squad

They are worse than armed robbers

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by igbolastborn(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
The uselessness of this Buhari administartion is embarassing, do they want to say they dont hear of the numerous attrocities of the Nigerian Police, always showing power on defenseless citizens, if na to tackle ipob naw them get power, make them hear boko haram, dem go run pass usain bolt.

abeg check my signature and thank me later.

9 Likes

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Wetin man go do
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by MorataFC: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Thank God for social media, those mumu are in hot soup grin grin . They must returned the money doubled lipsrsealed
grin

2 Likes

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Roadtoyesterday: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
why did they come for you in the first place?
And are those Sarz so dump to have taken transfer instead of withdrawal?
The story look like a yahoo boy who always pay the sarz to have his way, guess he couldn't fund the monthly/weekly allowance paid to $arz anymore

Very uselss Sarz, don't know why they are still in town
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by eedimo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
funny country
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Are they mad?

Julius Erhauyi Ighebor should be made a scape goat.

This is a very good evidence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by GeneralPula: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nah thieves them be..
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by lonelydora: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
The problem with Nigerians is, when they see police maltreating someone, they will stay afar and be watching. Las Las, they will bring out phone and be taking pictures.

If Nigerians can be their brother's keeper by intervening and helping victims, we won't have to complain like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Theoarhics: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
This is the height. Law enforcers turned criminals
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Cassyboy2: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
They need to be use asan example to other sars
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by AntiChristian: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
You should have contacted a lawyer to tailor your case. At least you should get a few millions in your pocket for damages!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Jamesilvar(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sorry
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by sevo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86785493:
Are the mad?

Julius Erhauyi Ighebor should be made a scape goat.

This is a very good evidence.

News so shocking even BBQ guy had to kill english

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by morgan100(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
if they aren't impersonating SARS, then they are in big mess, some of them no just get sense...

Even if they aren't SARS officials, any person way them be, them still don buy market be that....

He should just get that detail to the appropriate authority.
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by chimhigher(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
SARS are just something else, they are just thieves in uniform. They threaten innocent people with guns just go rob them off their Funds. This one is just MUMU, his account details will be enough to render him jobless and behind bars if the needful is Done.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Wickedfacts: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mad people
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Expert17: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
smiley
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by DoubleEngine007: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Spacial Armed Robbers Squad.(SARS)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} / Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.