Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them (45794 Views)

Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush / Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by gnykelly(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
implementing:
To every one reading this comment I want to say

If you see these people stand your ground and SMS your friends your location and what you are dealing with before yielding to thier requests. (Do as if you're meaning trabsfer and make proper use of the opportunity, if its risky you can ditch the idea)

We need to protest on this issue cos is affecting innocent people...It takes all of us to make a difference

Besides the government should unlicense these guys from carrying guns cos I don't see the diffrence between these guys and armed robbers, they don't even have tracking equipment or OB van na sienna them know angry nonsense people

you better behave yourself when you are with a man in possession of a gun... they will delay you till night and waste you without traces... even the IG is a criminal and can do less...

2 Likes

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by lizdammy: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Seriously?
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by joyandfaith: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
damosade:
As much as I dont support SARS, let us ask the guy what transpired BTW them, I think he also has a skeleton in his cupboard.
Ques?

What type of student are you?
Is your mode of dressing perfect?
What do u have on your phone?

Check your conscience and judge yourself .

I have never been harassed by SARS before.

you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by octus2008(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
The foolish man de facebook sef,his face like apology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by implementing: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
gnykelly:

you better behave yourself when you are with a man in possession of a gun... they will delay you till night and waste you without traces... even the IG is a criminal and can do less...
make we pray say we no jam them, I hate those guys with passion
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Ivoryd1: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chai....sars and oppression....

For those that may need this ;

3-bedroom apartment for rent in Alakuko and Satellite Lagos
Spacious with water, electricity.
Also with it is shops for rent in front of the compound.
Situated in a busy and accessible area.
Very affordable price for the room and shops.
If interested call :
Zero nine zero seven two eight four two five five two.
Thank you.
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by bigiyaro(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
DonMustafa:
SARS are doing the job Buhari sent them to do.

The plan is to harass youths in the south using security forces. Make the youths docile. That way, no one from the south can confidently stand up against the government.

Buhari and the cabal are pleased with Sars extortion and harrasments.
you are on point bro! we'll never hear of SARS killing, intimidating and extorting anybody in the north and they don't go near abokis in the south.
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Kingosytex(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86785493:
Are they mad?

Julius Erhauyi Ighebor should be made a scape goat.

This is a very good evidence.

For the very first time, you made sense.
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kingosytex:

For the very first time, you made sense.
Okay,
Noted.
You can now crawl back to your hole!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Kingosytex(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86787122:

Okay,
Noted.
[/s]

Grow up kiddo!!!
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by lexxyrule(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
mbahdi:
You are in for a long thing.cause there will deny it an day u transferred it to them to stop them from arresting you when caught as a Yahoo boy.so start looking for other means to off ur skull fees.cos d money is gone for good.but you no tell us the full Tory.cos wonder why SARS will just come to u and say u sud start trsnsferin money to dem.there's more to these

Whatever the story is, should they collect money? So if he's into fraud, they have to defraud him too? Nawa
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Dollabiz: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Criminals
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by SolarEdge: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Legalize robbery
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Poske95(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
What happened to students' ......
Back in the day, this would have been close to im..possib...blee
Set them up, you have Androids.....devices...
Time brains came against brawn...
They are NIGERIANS, right?
Then students are wat?!
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by SALIMAN(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Are u sure they are sars and not disguised armed robber
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by DAVE5(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
implementing:
To every one reading this comment I want to say

If you see these people stand your ground and SMS your friends your location and what you are dealing with before yielding to thier requests. (Do as if you're meaning to transfer and make proper use of the opportunity, if its risky you can ditch the idea)

We need to protest on this issue cos is affecting innocent people...It takes all of us to make a difference

Besides the government should unlicense these guys from carrying guns cos I don't see the diffrence between these guys and armed robbers, they don't even have tracking equipment or OB van na sienna them know angry nonsense people

Seems like you've not jammed these guys, they don't ask questions or care to know if you're innocent or not, plus some of them go around with POS those guys are full BROAD DAY LIGHT ARMED ROBBERS

You have friends... Wow, you're very lucky ohh

I can't say for sure that I have friends, humans care for themselves only
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by DAVE5(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
chimhigher:
SARS are just something else, they are just thieves in uniform. They threaten innocent people with guns just go rob them off their Funds. This one is just MUMU, his account details will be enough to render him jobless and behind bars if the needful is Done.

Like you said

"IF THE NEEDFUL IS DONE"

This is Nigeria bro, nothing go happen
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by gnykelly(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
implementing:
make we pray say we no jam them, I hate those guys with passion

that's the only prayer you need.. I have been there
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by BodePolScience: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pls, I sincerely urge all human right activists, good law enforcement officers and influential Nigerians to follow up on this case and take it serious. Pls if we allow evil, it may come back to haunt us. How I wish those miscreants responsible would be screwed and probably burnt alive...

Also, lawmakers should be more proactive in enacting laws in order to forestall further occurrence. They shouldn't just be talking about operational vehicles(thank God Dino is out)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by WildChild00(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Julius Igiebor is from Edo State

1 Like

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Paulo2000003: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
The sure way of making money
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Spacial Armed Robbers Squad.(SARS)
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by DennisEche(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
bigiyaro:
you are on point bro! we'll never hear of SARS killing, intimidating and extorting anybody in the north and they don't go near abokis in the south.
The reason is because in the north, no money, police work no de sweet there.
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
opsyswagger:
With that account number and name they will track them and got them arrested
huh... For 9ja...smh
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by blowjohn(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
mbahdi:
You are in for a long thing.cause there will deny it an day u transferred it to them to stop them from arresting you when caught as a Yahoo boy.so start looking for other means to off ur skull fees.cos d money is gone for good.but you no tell us the full Tory.cos wonder why SARS will just come to u and say u sud start trsnsferin money to dem.there's more to these

Wait o. R u doubting the guy?
They do that alot nw
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by implementing: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
gnykelly:

that's the only prayer you need.. I have been there
ma nigga wey enter thier hand na 200k I'm talk say him use bail himself the thing mad
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by KerekereOgun: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86787122:

Okay,
Noted.
[/s]
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by bigiyaro(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
DennisEche:

The reason is because in the north, no money, police work no de sweet there.
leave that talk abeg! travel go north and see...money dey kano and Kaduna plus abuja, moreover police nor dey collect 20 naira? how many millionaires u here say police dey extort?
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by blowjohn(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
SALIMAN:
Are u sure they are sars and not disguised armed robber

Even if they r UFOs( unidentified flying objects) their bank accounts will trace them out.
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by KerekereOgun: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86785493:
Are they mad?

Julius Erhauyi Ighebor should be made a scape goat.

This is a very good evidence.
[/s]
Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by Gsentme(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
My thinking in other way. The owner of the account can be a dead person, with the ATM they can withdraw the money with no trace.. Reason with me...

1 Like

Re: SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them by KerekereOgun: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86786035:
politics don turn dis tin brain upside now.
we no pity u n ur people.
shame
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death / Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.