Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Invest And Get 20%-50% Returns On Investment (ROI) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest And Get 20%-50% Returns On Investment (ROI) (940 Views)

Let Me Show You The Smart Ways To Invest And Make Over 50% Returns / How Can I Make 50% Returns On Investment Of #200k In A Year Aside A Biz / How Can I Make 50% Returns On #100k - #300k Besides Starting A Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Get 20%-50% Returns On Investment (ROI) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Invest with Oxford Gold Integrated Intl Ltd a subsidiary of Oxford Group Nigeria and a real estate and investment company.

With our real estate investment packages, your future is guaranteed.
Invest with us today.

"Every day you have a choice"
Save or Invest.
There are two different things. When you invest, you get unimaginable returns. But when you save you only get what you saved.
Make the right choice. Invest.

Once registered, you would be given two important documents as proof to your entitlement.

1. Deed of agreement between both parties (the company and yourself) and

2. A post dated cheque which contains the money invested plus return.

100% Legit, Safe & Guarantee

Note: This is not a Ponzi Scheme

Kindly DM, Call or WhatsApp +2348188912439 to get started and watch your money grow.

#oxfordgoldintegrated
#oxfordgroupnigeria

Re: Invest And Get 20%-50% Returns On Investment (ROI) by OFFICIAL09: 5:20am On Dec 23, 2020
How long is oxford business being existing and I need a number I can contact

(1) (Reply)

Y / FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS: Is FOREX Trading A Business Or An Investment ? / Buying New World Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.