Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) (84714 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Respect55:

Are u in PH too. Maybe we could get to sit out.
ehn ehn?!!! Is this how u just go meet anonymous strangers off the internet. You need to be more careful out there.
On second thoughts maybe this advise should be for .
Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by stieyven(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Stevecovey:

Lol! Age of social media. grin
Everything is a challenge. Boredom must be cured.

I'm more interested in her than the broom. shockedtongue
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by Dybala11(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
2shure:
Tiwa from black to yellow Enuf bleaching. Tiwa savage as at 2008
Lol, na journey of a decade now, 'from black to yellow'.
Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Stevecovey:
The songstress decided to join in on the #broomchallenge that has been trending on social media around the world.

She posted the result on her Instagram page with the caption: 'bad gyal did it #postanddelete #thebroomchallenge'

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipL6Jjq-p0

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8fX2M2hNjz/
By the time Edo people put hand for this broom project una eye go clear....imagine ..things wey my Edo peeps don dey do since time of Kinta Kinte

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by ACHILLES45: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2020
Youthleader22:
What she had done almost 1 week now when the challenge was hot... the coordinators of nairaland really need to sit down to discuss the use of this forum... I’ve gradually been having lack of interest on this forum and have since embraced twitter.
Nairaland used to be very interesting and informative but right now I don’t know what the so called moderators are doing...
this forum need a real checkup. A real one.

seun wont care about whatever anyone says because he's currently enjoying the monopoly.
Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by ra4fo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Youthleader22:
What she had done almost 1 week now when the challenge was hot... the coordinators of nairaland really need to sit down to discuss the use of this forum... I’ve gradually been having lack of interest on this forum and have since embraced twitter.
Nairaland used to be very interesting and informative but right now I don’t know what the so called moderators are doing...
this forum need a real checkup. A real one.

This is hate speech! cool grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by mrbenjame: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
DSoj:
Who said Tiwa is ugly? Thunder fire u

Audio thunder! Say something else please.
Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by Liposure: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
tsephanyah:
Tiktok
hi
Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
What does this have to do wt my post?
Re: Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) by kayalla(f): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2020
dawnomike:
Like seriously! Broom challenge?... Issokay o
People wey no get work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.