Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You (12820 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Lord Make My Living A Blessing Each Day Song / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

You have started with God this year, you shall not end without Him in the name of Jesus.

You have started in Grace this month, you shall not continue nor end in disgrace in Jesus name.

You have woken up and seen the light of this day, even so, your Light shall shine , and shine brighter in Jesus name.

You have greeted "good" morning , therefore only good tidings shall come your way today in the name of Jesus .

and finally, for saying AMEN, all your pending prayers awaiting answers shall be in turn answered with an AMEN from God to you in the name of Jesus . Amen .

Have a Beautiful day.

God bless you.

shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
As you have woken up safely today, the next time you shall sleep, shall not be in death in the name of Jesus.
The next time you shall rest, shall not be in death in the name of Jesus.
The next time you shall travel , it shall not be to the land of the dead in the name of Jesus.
People you shall meet, shall not be those that have died in the name of Jesus.
By the anointing, I break every yoke of untimely death placed upon you in the name of Jesus.
Your Marriage shall not die, your children shall not die, Your loved ones shall not die, your salvation shall not die, your dreams shall not die, your finances shall not die, your love for God and towards others shall not die, your brain/gifts/potentials shall not die, thou spirit of death hovering over you this season in order to take away something good from you, is divinely rebuked in the name of Jesus.
For It is written that, "You shall live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living" , therefore every connection you have with the land of the dead is broken this instant by the blood of Jesus.
And by the resurrection power of God, let every good thing that is dead in your life come alive, in the mighty name of Jesus, AMEN X7.
Have a Reviving day.
All that come across you shall call you blessed today.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
(PROPHETIC FAMILY EDITION)
Glory be to the name of the Lord. Thank you Jesus.
Every family saying Amen to these prayers shall not cry,
They shall not beg to eat,
They shall not eat to beg,
Their efforts on each other shall not be wasted,
The enemies shall not triumph over them,
Their sorrows shall turn to joy,
Whatever that is bringing conflicts in their home shall become testimonies,
The Lord shall arise and be merciful unto you wherever you have fallen short of grace,
God's appointed time for your life shall not be cut off,
Heaven shall make you a Model Home to others,
Those in need of Divine healing receive it by fire,
It is well with you,
Your Bond as a home shall never be broken,
Third hand in your marriage shall catch fire,
Powers assigned to scatter your home shall be scattered,
That family that has recently brought someone from the village to be staying with them and is ignorant that the person has been the source of the sudden challenges that has been happening in the home--- I decree, an angelic slap shall exposed and Disgrace that witchcraft agent in the name of Jesus,
That family always collecting food from the grandma, that has been causing you hardship--- I decree, God shall set those food stuffs ablaze (the garri especially) , expose her by fire and you shall start feeding her and providing for her in return in the name of Jesus.
Glory be to God forever, Jesus alone be praised.
For in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
A seven fold Amen !!!
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN ,AMEN , AMEN , AMEN, AMEN.
Have a lovely weekend.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Amen.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

This morning, I pray for those in need of Divine healing, that the great physician shall touch you by His awesome power in the name of Jesus.

Anything not planted by my Heavenly Father in your body shall be uprooted in the name of Jesus.

Divine surgeon angels shall work on you, Every repairs that needs to be made in your body shall be made and every replacement that needs to be done in your body parts/organs shall be done with immediate effect in the name of Jesus.

I decree, you shall no more waste money on that sickness, you shall no more sleep on hospital beds, you shall no more live on drugs, you shall no more be assisted in walking but you shall walk by yourself in Jesus name.

Arrows of infirmities, fired into your life, causing you pains, swellings, paralysis, abnormal coughing and sneezing, loss of appetite, bitter taste buds, pale looks, shall die by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

They shall die, they shall die, they shall die, they shall die, they shall die in the name of Jesus.

Evil deposits in your body, through anything you have eaten, seen, dreamt of, stepped on, or come in contact with, that is causing you this sickness, is consumed by the unquenchable fire in Jesus name.

For it is written, your body is the temple of God... And the temple of God can not be the temple of sicknesses and diseases. Therefore let the blood of Jesus flush away every buying and selling of the enemies in that temple now in the name of Jesus.

Strangers in the body of that brother, that sister, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out in the name of Jesus.

That beloved, that has been losing excessive blood lately, due to strange sickness let the power of God heal you and fill you afresh in the name of Jesus.

That polluted medicine that you have been unknowingly using, causing that illness to increase shall be exposed and expired in the name of Jesus.

Henceforth, let your vomits be to the glory of God, let your urine and excretes be to the glory of God, and let your Health be divinely restored all to the glory of God in the name of Jesus.

Thank You Jesus.
Blessed be your Holy name.

All the Glory returns to you.

It is well with all your children suffering from this pandemic from allover the world in Jesus name.

Thank you Heavenly Father.

For in Jesus name , We Have prayed, Amen x21.

God bless you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Amen.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:47am On Apr 20, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
(FRESH OIL EDITION)
The Power of the most Hight God falls upon you, the Holy Ghost overshadow you, Anointing that breaketh every yoke envelope your life, and as a result, let every evil yoke in your life be broken now, in the name of Jesus.
Good things you couldn't do last week, you shall do them in Jesus name.
May the Lord renew your strength, and make you to mount up with wings as eagles in the name of Jesus.
You shall soar high, and higher than all your problems in the name of Jesus.
The enemies shall be looking at you on the mountain where they can never get to, and you shall be doing exploits for God in the name of Jesus.
Programmes of the devil this week, shall scatter over your life and that of your family in the name of Jesus.
Let every satanic sponsored infirmities in the lives of anyone reading and saying Amen to this prayers, die by fire, die by fire, die by fire, die by fire, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Jesus.
For ln Jesus name we have prayed, Amen.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS

Power to be a true witness for Christ wherever you may be, as promised in acts 1:8, shall fall on you today, in Jesus name.
Power to tread upon serpents and scorpions , and over all powers of the enemies without getting hurt, shall come upon you now, after the order of Luke 10:19 in the name of Jesus.
And Because you have received Christ into your life, the Power to become a True Son/Daughter of God, according to the book of john 1:12, shall manifest in your life today in the name of Jesus.
Let there be light in all the darkness of this day for you,
So shall it be, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ , Amen.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
Today, the LORD GOD shall silence your mockers in the name Jesus.
He shall turn your sorrow to joy and He shall move you from labour to favour in the name of Jesus.
Regardless of this lockdown, your heaven shall open and remain opened in the name of Jesus.
Your helpers shall not shut their doors against you,
Heaven shall give special attention to your prayers,
Good things shall not be scarce in your home,
And your long awaited tesimonies shall appear by fire in the name of Jesus.
At the end you shall be rapturable.
In Jesus name, we pray, Amen.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
The Lord shall touch you afresh today in the name of Jesus.
The Son of David shall have mercy and deliver you from every long time sicknesses and diseases in the name of Jesus.
Whatever that needs to die in your life, in order for your star to shine shall die in the name of Jesus.
Every weakness of yours, causing you to always offend God, it shall be broken today in the name of Jesus.
The Lord shall take you to His pool, and wash you in His precious blood, in the name of Jesus.
By the power in the blood of Jesus, let sin loose it hold over you in the name of Jesus.
Any prince of persia in the second heaven, hindering your prayers, after the order of daniel, he shall be disgraced by the angel of war in the name of Jesus.
It is well with you.
Go and shine.
God bless u.
In Jesus mighty name , we pray, Amen.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
By the power in the blood of Jesus, No one shall seat in ur stead,
You shall Posses what is yours,
What your hand couldnt reach before shall locate you,
Men and women shall go out of their way to favour you,
You shall be blessed to bless others,
The Word of God concerning your life shall come to pass,
You shall get to where God is taking you to,
If you have not been enjoying the blessings of Abraham, start enjoying them now,
Powers planning to make you unfortunate shall be wasted,
No sickness and disease shall stop you from fulfilling your Divine destiny,
In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
It is well with you, God bless you.
Have a Nice Weekend.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
I decree upon your life this morning that you shall not go from church to hell fire,
Your crown of life shall seat on your head and yours alone,
Your portion as an heir to God's kingdom shall not be given to another,
You shall not fail in your earthly ministry,
God shall assign His angels to guide and watchover you by His word,
Your place of abode becomes to hot for the enemy to handle,
The Glory of your star shall blind those that wants to steal it,
The Lord shall refuge you,
You shall not put your hand in what will make the name of Jesus to stop working for you,
And if your name has been registered in the book of death, by the blood of Jesus it shall be transfered to the book of Life, in the mighty name of Jesus, AMEN x7.
God bless you.
Have a wonderful Sabbath.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

Today, the Lord shall anoint your afresh,

This week shall be remembered for good,

You shall be promoted,

Repeating of mistakes is not permitted,

Dwelling on past success and achievenments are not allowed,

Past failure shall not resurface,

Powers that doesnt want you to get to the top, shall be used as ladder for you to get there,

Your name shall be heard allover the world,

This season, the lord shall give you a miracle that shall convert sinners and make your mockers follow you to church for thanksgiving,

From today your dreams and visions become incorruptible,

Your glory become untouchable,

Your faith become unshakeable,

And your word become unbreakable in Jesus name, Amen.

Go and prosper.

It is well with you.

God bless you.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
GOOD MORNING JESUS

Beloved, 5 minutes encounter with God can change your life for good and forever.

Biblically, those who had encounters with God lived exceptionally.

Therefore, I pray for you this morning that God shall give you an encounter that will never make you to stop talking about Jesus, In Jesus name.

That encounter that will not make you keep quiet, keep still, or keep calm, shall happen in your life today, in the name of Jesus.

Anything hindering it within and around you shall scatter in the name of Jesus.

I decree, this season shall be your season of Divine encounters in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

GOD BLESS YOU.

SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2020
GOOD MORNING JESUS.
Today, the lord has replaced your dissapointment with favour,
You shall no longer walk on the mud,
God shall mount you on the mountain top and you shall receive fire,
The angels of blessings and protection shall never go off duty in your life,
People shall praise God on your behalf,
Testimony that Can not be hidden or explained shall enter your life,
This season, What God shall do in your life shall cause Holy traffic,
It shall be so great that it shall become an Holy Pandemic,
And through you, the Glory of God shall not just be manifested but distributed throughout the world in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
God bless you.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

After the order of Elijah, the hand of God shall come upon you and increase your speed immensely, in the name of Jesus.

He shall take you on a life changing trip and give you a destiny changing encounter, in the name of Jesus.

Your visions shall go into higher dimensions,

You shall not die in your condition,

I decree, after the order of David, you shall pursue, overtake, and recover all, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

God bless you.

Stay safe.

Be Good.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for the prayers. Am having a serious challenge right now. I cant pray like before thats why as soon as i saw you i had to follow you to pray online.

I know God will make a way. Once again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Perfectdanny:
Thanks for the prayers. Am having a serious challenge right now. I cant pray like before thats why as soon as i saw you i had to follow you to pray online.

I know God will make a way. Once again. Thanks

I bind every spirit of weariness out of your life in the name of Jesus.

Glory be to God sir.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

I bind every spirit of weariness out of your life in the name of Jesus.
Glory be to God sir.
God bless you.
Amen. Please pray for me in your free time.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Okay sir.

May God manifest himself in your life speedily in Jesus name.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:34am On May 01, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
-----

NEW MONTH EDITION.

GOOD MORNING JESUS...

GOOD MORNING BRETHREN...

GOOD MORNING WORLD...

Glory be to God for seeing us into another new month in the year 2020.

It is neither by our power nor by our might, but by His Spirit of Grace upon our lives.

Regardless of whatever we might have been through, as long as God has kept us alive, there's every cause for us to thank Him.

Therefore, Father we thank you for your love,

We thank you for your mercy,

We thank you for your grace,

We thank you for your protection,

We thank you for your direction,

We thank you for your inspirations,

We thank you for your provision,

We thank you for your splendor,

We thank you for your ever abiding presence,

We thank you for your glory upon our lives,

We thank you for your good plan and purpose for our lives,

We thank you for patience,

We thank you for your time and attention,

We thank you for life,

We thank you for Hope,

We thank you for Joy,

We thank you for happiness,

We thank you for peace,

We thank you for your blessings,

We thank you for your everlasting faithfulness,

We thank you for fruitfulness and dominion,

We thank you for the Gift of Salvation through your Son Jesus Christ,

We thank you for eternal life,

We thank you for the souls you add daily to your kingdom,

We thank you for every reasons you have been giving for us to accept Jesus,

We thank you for our families, friends and loved ones,

We thank you for your Church ,

We thank you for our nation, the continent and the World at large,

We thank you for this wonderful Generation that we find ourselves in,

We thank you for the End time Revival,

We thank you for Good Health and prevalence over this pandemic,

We thank you for always answering our prayers,

We thank you for your Holy Spirit dwelling in us,

We thank you for our natural and supernatural abilities,

We thank you for the Leaders in government and in the Kingdom,

We thank you for raising sons and daughters that are taking up the work of the gospel especially during these times,

We thank you for technology through which this message is presented,

We thank you for the Revival of Online Ministries,

We thank you for The Revival Hour Ministry,

We thank you for All your creations,

Blessed be your Holy name, Receive our thanks, and be thou glorified forever in Jesus name, Amen.

Having Given thanks to the Almighty God, I prophecy into your life, that this month, God is taking you to greater places in Jesus name.

Wait, Did you just doubt or say me ? Well, yes you!

I mean YOU that has overstayed in tenancy, YOU that has overstayed in single hood, YOU that has overstayed in poverty, YOU that has overstayed in failure, YOU that has overstayed in sickness, YOU that has overstayed in barrenness , YOU that has overstayed in joblessness, YOU that has overstayed in debts, YOU that has overstayed in hunger, and all forms of foundational limitations. I decree, that God is taking YOU out, in the name of Jesus !

That blessing that YOU have been waiting for and has lost hope on, shall come looking for you in the name of Jesus.

I pray for YOU, in this new month, you shall not repeat your prayer requests, you shall not repeat your prayer requests, you shall not repeat your prayer requests, in the mighty name of Jesus.

The Holy Ghost shall fly you over every obstacles and challenges assigned to derail you this month in the name of Jesus.

The month of May shall open doors of favour to you, it shall welcome you with honour, testimonies shall ask you to have your seat, miracles shall serve you, God's Goodness and mercies shall dine with you, the Holy Ghost shall take you around , and God's ever sufficient Grace shall see you through to the gates of the month ahead, in the name of Jesus.

God shall bring you out of every pit you have fallen into, He shall clean you up, He shall polish you with His Glory, and He shall make you Shine as bright as His countenance in the name of Jesus.

Go and Pursue and overtake and recover all in Jesus name.

And by the Anointing of the Prophet, I Decree that this month shall be our month of SHINING ... In the Highest name of Jesus, Amen.

God bless you,

Happy New Month,

Have A Prosperous day.

Nothing shall stop your Glory from SHINING this month.

It is well with you.

GO AND SHINE !!!

SHALOM !.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by Nobody: 7:52am On May 01, 2020
Thank you for the prayers.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by Galactico4ever(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2020
MFMrevivalist why do you exclude the sick in all your prayers? Do you think God cant heal them,especially covid19 patients??
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 10:05am On May 01, 2020
Galactico4ever:
MFMrevivalist why do you exclude the sick in all your prayers? Do you think God cant heal them,especially covid19 patients??

Ahh sir. Its not like that o. It shows you haven't really been following them.

If you check well, i mentioned "those that has overstayed in SICKNESS" and before that I added GOOD HEALTH to our thanksgiving in today's prayers.

Even in our solution to corona virus thread, there are prayers for divine healing there, as well as our command the month prayer thread sir. Perhaps you didnt check well. You know its not easy to prayerfully meet up with the needs of everyone at once.

But I'll take to the correction sir. I would pay more closer attention to that area. God bless you immensely for your contribution, shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:54am On May 02, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

This morning, I pray for you by the prophetic unction of our watchword for this month, that you shall begin to shine in your health,

You shall shine in your finances,

You shall shine in your workplace,

You shall shine in your family,

You shall shine in your career,

You shall shine in your school,

You shall shine in your marriage,

You shall shine in your neighborhood,

You shall shine in the Church,

You shall shine to the World,

And you shall continuosly shine in all your endeavours in the Glorious name of Jesus, Amen.

God bless you.

Have a Shining Day.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:33am On May 03, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
This morning, God shall arise and his enemies in your life shall be scattered,
God shall arise and His healing power shall come upon you,
God shall arise and your storm shall become still,
God shall arise and your strong man shall fall down and die,
God shall arise and your problems shall disappear,
God shall arise and your stubborn pursuers shall flee,
God shall arise and your wasted years shall be restored,
God shall arise and the idols of your household shall be set ablazed ,
God shall arise and your challengers shall bow,
God shall arise and miracles shall happen, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
Even as humans, until we stand up, we may not be able to do somethings. Therefore my dearly Beloved, the prayer of "O God arise" causes God to stand up for your help ; Psalm 35:2. And when the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's stand's up for one's help, there shall be total Deliverance.
I see God arising for your sake in Jesus name.
Happy Sabbath.
Enjoy your day in God's presence.
God bless you.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:58am On May 04, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Genesis 4:10- And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
PRAYER.
Voices calling you from the grave, shall dry up in Jesus name.
Voices calling you from the ground, in order to make you fall, shall be silenced in the name of Jesus.
Witchcraft voices, constantly summoning your spirit at night, shall scatter in the name of Jesus.
Voices from your past, punishing your present, shall be permanently silenced in the name of Jesus.
Voices from your village, either from your father's house or from your mother's house, calling you to return home, shall dry up in the name of Jesus.
Any blood that has been shed by your ancestors or the ancestors of the environment you presently find yourself in, and that is crying for vengeance, shall exclude you in the name of Jesus.
Voices in the head of that fellow, that is almost driving you insane, is silenced forever in the name of Jesus.
Strange voices always calling your name, but in reality no one is calling you, as long as it is not the voice of God, it shall cease in the name of Jesus.
Anyone reading these prayers, fighting strange voices that urges them to take off their clothes, that urges them to steal, or to carry knife and commit suicide/murder, I decree, those voices shall dry up, they shall dry up, they shall dry up in the name of Jesus. I decree, All of you that falls into that category, you shall not run mad, you shall not be a thief and your hands shall not be stained with blood in Jesus name.
Witchcraft voices saying "Join us!" Repeatedly, shall dry up today by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Father !
This week, voices raised against your favour, in the presence of your helpers, shall die in the name of Jesus.
Strange voices telling you to come to any strange location, shall be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
I pray for you that your ears, inner and external, shall reject strange and evil voices, in the name of Jesus.
Your head, shall reject Bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.
If they have been getting others, they shall not get you, in the name of Jesus.
Voices luring you into seduction, fornication or any form of sexual sin, shall die forever, in the name of Jesus.
Receive your Deliverance this week.
Let the Voice of God, overshadow your thoughts, hearing, and your own voice, in the mighty name of Jesus.
The Lord shall deliver you from any dead relative calling you, whether in reality or in the dreams, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
No Voice shall Hinder your Shining this week.
Go and Shine !!!
Have A Wonderful day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 27:2 - When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
PRAYER.
By the Word of God this morning, every enemy assigned to eat your flesh and drink your blood shall stumble and fall,
Every enemy assigned to rob off your blessings this month, shall stumble and fall,
Every strongman holding your virtues captive, in any evil warehouse, shall stumble and fall,
All those who has ganged up against your shining this month, shall scatter, stumble and fall, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Anyone saying except they are dead, will you make it in life, so shall it be, in the name of Jesus.
Powers collecting powers, forces joining more forces, witchcraft going to collect witchcraft, covens transferring your case from one coven to another, just to bring you down, all of them put together, the fire of God shall scatter them, fall them down, and consume them to ashes, in the mighty name of Jesus.
I don't know who this is, but still, am praying that no one that came across this prayers, shall receive bad news that will lead them to early grave, this month, in the name of Jesus.
The plan and purpose of God shall manifest in your life, and that of the devil shall fail woefully, in Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen.
Thank you Jesus !
Go and shine today.
God bless you.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:26am On May 06, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
PRAYER.
The Word of God as declared in our anchored scripture, says that WE (not just me or you) are more than conquerors. Meaning victory is already ours.
By that same unction beloved, I prophecy into your life ; the Power of God shall come upon you and you shall conquer every sickness, diseases and viruses in the name of Jesus.
You shall conquer poverty,
You shall conquer marital challenges,
You shall conquer academic setbacks,
You shall overcome career limitations,
You shall conquer your fears,
You shall conquer lust,
You shall conquer your weakness,
You shall conquer your foundational problems,
You shall conquer your temptations, tribulations and trials,
You shall conquer the devil,
You shall conquer addictions and bad habits,
You shall conquer your fears,
You shall conquer depression, worries and anxiety,
You shall conquer the battle of the mind,
You shall conquer sin,
You shall conquer in the battles of life,
And from you shall the anointing of conquerors flow into the lives of others in the mighty name of Jesus.
You shall arise and shine in Jesus name.
Go and conquer your mountains.
God bless you.
Have a victorious day.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:28am On May 07, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:20am On May 08, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

TARGET ---> Arrows Of Untimely Death, Go Back To Your Senders !

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 118:1 - I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

PRAYER.

First of all, to all those living in fear as a result of any prophecies and dreams of death, I want you to know that God has not given us the spirit of Fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2Timothy 1:7).

So, don't let the devil use your fear to get to you. You need to make up your mind never to let fear rob you off what has not been taken away from you. That spirit of Fear shall be bound in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy into your life, anything programmed by the enemies to take your life, shall kill them today, in the name of Jesus.

Every accident of death, waiting for you on the road, shall not locate you, in the name of Jesus.

Anybody sponsored by witchcraft, to poison your food for whatever Reasons, shall poison themselves, in the name of Jesus.

No matter how constant those dreams of death has been coming to you, they shall cease and never come to pass, in the name of Jesus.

Anyone on sickbed, that has been predicted to die from that illness, by the healing power of God, you shall rise up and live, in the name of Jesus.

Anything that has happened or that is happening in your life, making you think suicide thoughts, shall clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

No power shall kill you, and you shall not kill yourself, in the name of Jesus.

The fear of death shall not prevail over your life, in the name of Jesus.

Go and Shine over death !

The Lord that keepeth you shall neither slumber not sleep.

God bless you.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:07am On May 09, 2020
Happy Weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell / Why Is Pope Francis Displaying Satan's Horns??? / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.