Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You (12816 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Lord Make My Living A Blessing Each Day Song / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Ezekiel 34:26
And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

PRAYER

You that you are always seeing dirtiness and faeces in your dreams, the Lord shall have mercy and deliver you of every spiritual filthiness, in Jesus name.

I pray for you, you shall not fall into the wrong hands in Jesus name.

Friends of that sister, that wants to introduce you to someone that will spoil your life, shall be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name.

And you that sister, whose boyfriend is planning to start using your virtues as a result of the spiritual enquiry he has made about you, I decree, he shall use himself in Jesus name.

Any home suffering from financial crisis, constant quarrelling, third party interference, I decree, God shall descend and intervene in your case in Jesus name.

You'd shall not sleep the sleep of death.

Powers planning to kill you in your sleep shall die.

Bewitched gifts disaapear by fire.

Had I know shall not be your pirtion.

Problems assigned to make you seek help from the devil and loose your salvation shall die in Jesus name.

There shall be showers of blessings upon your life today.

In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Happy Sabbath.

God bless you.

Have A Refreshing Day.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Ezekiel 34:26
And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.
PRAYER
This week, may God rain His blessings upon you in the name of Jesus.
May His blood wash away every sickness and diseases in your life, in the name of Jesus.
Every strongman sitting upon your glory, shall be binded and cast out, in the name of Jesus.
Powers planning for your burial shall bury them selves, in the name of Jesus.
Arrow of Evil dreams backfire.
Midnight evil done against you shall expire.
Battles assigned to resurface in ur life this week shall die forever, in the mighty name of Jesus.
God bless you.
Have A Refreshing Day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalm 46:1-7. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
PRAYER
Wicked powers saying they are not yet done with you, let them be doomed, in the name of Jesus.
I decree, you are released from foundational Bondages,
You are released from the prison of lust and sexual perversions,
You shall no more go back to that secret sin,
Powers that doesn't want you to fulfill destiny shall be cut off,
In your life, the wickedness of the wicked shall wicked themselves,
in the name of Jesus
Internal sicknesses making you to shrink shall die.
Powers that wants you to carry plate and beg for food, shall be wasted.
Boasting powers saying that even your parents were conquered how much more you, shall die a hot death.
In the name of Jesus.
A seven fold Amen !
God bless you.
Have A Refreshing Day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Numbers 22:12 - And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.

PROPHETIC SONGS : Father Abraham blessings are mine... I am blessed in the morning , in the noon , in the evening, Abraham blessings are mine... Hallelujah.

PRAYER.

Who God has blessed, no one can curse. Beloved, today's prayers is centered on God's blessings.

I decree, the Lord blesses you in health,

The Lord blesses you in provision,

The Lord blesses you in knowledge,

The Lord blesses you in friendships,

The Lord blesses you in your workplace,

The Lord blesses your marriage,

The Lord blesses your family,

The Lord blesses you amongst your peers,

The Lord blesses you above your brethren,

The Lord blesses you to bless others,

The Lord blesses you to be a blessing,

The Lord blesses you to be fruitful,

The Lord blesses you to multiply,

The Lord blesses you above every curse,

The Lord blesses you to shine,

Everyday of your life, the blessings of the Lord shall never pass you by.

Like Balaam every power hired to curse you shall bless you.

And the balak that is restless about your case, shall rest in peace in the name of Jesus.

The blessings you have lost, the blessings that has been stolen, the blessings that has been caged, the blessings that has been hindered, the blessings that has been cut of, and all of them put together shall be released unto you today, by fire and by thunder, in the mighty name of Jesus.

A Seven fold Amen!

God bless you.

Have a refreshing day.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Numbers 6:24 (KJV) The LORD bless thee, and keep thee.

PRAYER.
Today's prayers are targeted at meeting the various needs of the brethren. Let your faith be fireful.

I decree this morning :

God bless you with Good finances,

God bless you with shelter,

God bless you with mobility,

God bless you with good jobs opportunities that will be begging for your employment,

God bless you with businesses,

God bless you with children,

God bless you with love,

God bless you with the right partners.

God bless you with growth,

God bless you with anointing,

God bless you with power,

God bless you with fame,

God bless you with divine connections,

God bless you with honour,

God bless you with joy, peace and sound mind,

God bless you with protection,

God bless you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

God bless you with helpers,

God bless you grace,

God bless you with mercy,

God bless you with favour,

God bless you with life,

God bless you with good dreams,

God bless you with goodness,

God bless you with testimonies.

God bless you with courage,

God bless you with strength,

God bless you with healing,

God bless you with wealth,

God bless you with enjoyment,

God bless you with victory,

God bless you with Good decisions,

God bless you with refreshing.

God bless you with the blessings of Joseph,

After the order of phinas God blesses you with the covenant of peace,

God bless you with spiritual fruits,

God bless you with spiritual gifts.

And altogether, may the Lord blesses you from zion, make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you, in Jesus name Amen.

God bless you.

Have a refreshing day.

Happy Weekend.

Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Numbers 6:24 (KJV) The LORD bless thee, and keep thee.

PRAYER.
Today's prayers are targeted at meeting the various needs of the brethren. Let your faith be fireful.

I decree this morning :

God bless you with Good finances,

God bless you with shelter,

God bless you with mobility,

God bless you with good jobs opportunities that will be begging for your employment,

God bless you with businesses,

God bless you with children,

God bless you with love,

God bless you with growth,

God bless you with anointing,

God bless you with power,

God bless you with fame,

God bless you with divine connections,

God bless you with honour,

God bless you with joy, peace and sound mind,

God bless you with protection,

God bless you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

God bless you with helpers,

God bless you grace,

God bless you with mercy,

God bless you with favour,

God bless you with life,

God bless you with good dreams,

God bless you with goodness,

God bless you with testimonies.

God bless you with courage,

God bless you with strength,

God bless you with healing,

God bless you with wealth,

God bless you with enjoyment,

God bless you with victory,

God bless you with Good decisions,

God bless you with refreshing.

God bless you with the blessings of Joseph,

After the order of phinas God blesses you with the covenant of peace,

God bless you with spiritual fruits,

God bless you with spiritual gifts.

And altogether, may the Lord blesses you from zion, make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you, in Jesus name Amen.

God bless you.

Have a refreshing day.

Happy Weekend.

Shalom.

Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Zechariah 3:4 - And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

PRAYER.

Under no circumstances, you shall not suffer.

Hardship is no more your portion.

Garment of poverty, garment of sickness, and the garment of death is taken off from you.

in the name of Jesus.

I prophesy to you that person that bad dreams has robbed of your sleep, because you are scared that whenever you sleep those dreams will come. I make a command, let those wicked powers making you restless, stealing your joy and causing you anaemia, begin to rest in peace in the name of Jesus. Let them rest in peace, let them rest in peace, let them rest in peace, let them rest in peace and never wake up in the mighty name of Jesus.

Poisons that are making any part of your body to be too heavy for you to carry, I decree let that arrows of stroke, arrow of paralysis, and arrow of infirmity, backfire seven folds in the name of Jesus.

This month is your month of refreshing and therefore God shall remove every thing that is making life unpleasant for you, in the name of Jesus. God is removing that spirit of lack, spirit of shame, spirit of begging, spirit of rejection, spirit of dullness, spirit of manipulation, spirit of slow-insanity, spirit of migraine, spirit of evil dreams, spirit of backslidding, spirit of sickness, spirit of itching, spirit of decay, in the mighty name of Jesus !

You shall not die before your time.

By this time next year you shall not be a forgotten issue.

Powers waiting to visit you on hospital beds, shall be doomed.

Every filthy garment in your life, are removed and the angels of God shall cloth you with a new garment.

In the name of Jesus.

A seven fold Amen !

God bless you.

Have a refreshing day.

Happy Sabbath.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Isaiah 60:1
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
PROPHETIC HYMN : Standing On The Promises Of Christ Our King.
1. Standing on the promises of Christ our King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring;
Glory in the Highest I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.
Chorus.
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;
Standing, standing,
I'm standing on the promises of God.
2. Standing on the promises that can not fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the Living Word of God I shall prevail,
(Back to Chorus)
3. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by Love's strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit's sword,
(Back to Chorus)
4. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List'ning every moment to the Spirit call,
Resting in my Saviour as my all in all,
(Back to Chorus)
Amen.
PRAYER.
Our Anchor scripture today, shall be your portion all through this week in the name of Jesus.
And as i begin to make this declarations let your amen carry fire.
Therefore i decree:
This year, no one shall seat in your stead.
You shall not be replaced with a stone.
There shall be no mourning in your house..
Your habitation is covered by the blood of God.
The spirit of God rests and increases upon you.
Your miracle shall not pass you by.
Good opportunities shall come your way this season.
Your destiny helpers shall not rest until they find you.
Your Divine partner shall not marry another person.
God shall expose every unfriendly friends in your life.
This week shall bring you nothing but Good tidings.
In the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
Go and be refreshed.
Enjoy your day.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Daniel 3:30
Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, in the province of Babylon.
PRAYER.
Father, let there be Divine promotions in the lives of everyone connecting to these prayers, in the name of Jesus.
As many as those, that has been due for promotions, in their career, in their business, in their academics, and in their ministries, receive it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Receive a Divine push to your next level.
You that have dwelt long enough in mount horeb, God shall move you forward by fire.
in the name of Jesus.
Anything and anyone serving as hinderance to your promotions, shall be removed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
I decree, you are being promoted from long time bachelor, long time spinsterhood, to a fulfilled husband, to a fulfilled wife, and in a fulfilled marriage in the name of Jesus.
God is promoting you from Childlessness to fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
Your small business is expanding to a bigger one,
Your anointing is increasing to a greater one,
Your genotype is changing to AA.
Your graduation has come,
Your spiritual life is reviving,
Receive it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
I decree, receive Divine promotion from tenant to a landlord.
Double, triple and multiple promotions into higher levels and dimensions fall upon you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
In this month of refreshing, your letter of promotions shall not pass you by, in the mighty name of Jesus.
A seven fold Amen !!!!
God bless you.
Enjoy your day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Proverbs 21:1 - The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
PRAYER.
Father, as many as those people, whose families are not in support of their divine ministerial calling, of their Divine career calling, of their Divine marital choice, or any divine direction they have gotten from you, please have mercy and touch those families now, in the name of Jesus. Begin to touch them, begin to touch them, begin to touch them, begin to touch them, in the name of Jesus.
Father, encounter those families and make known to them that you are the one behind those directives, in the name of Jesus.
Powers using parents against the destiny of their children, die in the name of Jesus.
Powers using children against themselves, die in the name of Jesus .
Territorial powers in the environment of any brethren, that is incharge of turning people's life upside down, the fire of God consume you, in the name of Jesus.
I prophecy to that beloved, anyone who is not in support of God's will for your life, either in purpose or in marriage, they shall begin to favour your cause in the name of Jesus. They shall favour you, they shall favour you, they shall favour you, they shall favour you, they shall favour you, in the name of Jesus.
Any one who is like a king in your life, able to influence your decisions, but is making life difficult for you at this moment, the Lord shall win their hearts for you in Jesus name.
Favour that will make those that you are looking for, to start looking for you, shall come upon you now, in Jesus name.
Thank you everlasting Father.
In Jesus Mighty Name We Have Prayed, AMEN!!!
PROPHETIC ACTION : Now, with a stubborn faith, go and tender your proposal/request to whomever has refused you before and you shall get a new response. Note: make sure what you want is God's will for you.
God bless you.
Have a refreshing day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Proverbs 21:1 - The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
PRAYER.
Father, as many as those people, whose families are not in support of their divine ministerial calling, of their Divine career calling, of their Divine marital choice, or any divine direction they have gotten from you, please have mercy and touch those families now, in the name of Jesus. Begin to touch them, begin to touch them, begin to touch them, begin to touch them, in the name of Jesus.
Father, encounter those families and make known to them that you are the one behind those directives, in the name of Jesus.
Powers using parents against the destiny of their children, die in the name of Jesus.
Powers using children against themselves, die in the name of Jesus .
Territorial powers in the environment of any brethren, that is incharge of turning people's life upside down, the fire of God consume you, in the name of Jesus.
I prophecy to that beloved, anyone who is not in support of God's will for your life, either in purpose or in marriage, they shall begin to favour your cause in the name of Jesus. They shall favour you, they shall favour you, they shall favour you, they shall favour you, they shall favour you, in the name of Jesus.
Any one who is like a king in your life, able to influence your decisions, but is making life difficult for you at this moment, the Lord shall win their hearts for you in Jesus name.
Favour that will make those that you are looking for, to start looking for you, shall come upon you now, in Jesus name.
Thank you everlasting Father.
In Jesus Mighty Name We Have Prayed, AMEN!!!
PROPHETIC ACTION : Now, with a stubborn faith, go and tender your proposal/request to whomever has refused you before and you shall get a new response. Note: make sure what you want is God's will for you.
God bless you.
Have a refreshing day.
Shalom.

Amen.
Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 27:6
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
PRAYER.
You that has been wishing to start up your own business, let the anointing of entrepreneurship fall upon you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Receive your ministerial appointment, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Let the anointing of prosperity come upon you now and by fire, in Jesus name.
I decree, you are coming out of that generational bondage, that pit of lust, that spiritual cage, in the name of Jesus.
Anything hindering you from fulfilling destiny is removed.
Powers playing with your star, shall be dealt with.
You shall not make the mistakes of your parents.
It is well with you.
God shall begin to single you out for favour wherever you find yourself, from now, in the name of Jesus.
You shall tread upon powers that doesn't want your head to be lifted up, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
Go and be refreshed.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 23:5 You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings. (NLT)
PRAYER.
Starting from today, people shall begin to eat from your table, and not you from theirs,
In the name of Jesus.
You shall feed nations,
Kings shall dine with you,
Powers serving you with sickness, badluck, lack, bad dreams and curses, are removed from your table,
In the name of Jesus.
Shame, dissapointments and failure shall not have a space on your table,
I decree, your table shall not be turned against you,
In the name of Jesus.
God Himself as declared by the Word, shall prepare a table before you.
He shall prepare a table of breakthrough before you,
A table of success before you,
A table of international connections,
A table of marital bliss before you,
In the presence of your enemies,
In the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
Have a refreshed day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 23:5 - You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. (NLT)

PRAYER.

God bless you beloved. Good morning.

Those who are chasing you in the dream, shall enter the red Sea and die, in the name of Jesus.

Any dream making you to be in deep depressing thoughts, is cancelled by the blood of Jesus and shall never come back again, in Jesus name.

Every good junction that your parents has stopped in life, you shall continue and go further, in the name of Jesus.

The Lord shall make you as brave as a lion,

Fast as a leopard,

High like an eagle,

And He shall exalt you like the horn of a unicorn,

In the name of Jesus.

By Divine mandate;

receive the oil of gladness,

The oil of ease,

The oil of favour,

The oil of power,

The oil of prosperity,

In the powerful mighty name of Jesus.

As long as it is not your time, you shall not die, in the name of Jesus.

Death threats shall backfire, in the mighty name of Jesus.

A seven fold Amen !

God bless you.

Happy Sabbath.

Have a refreshing day.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 9:2
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
PROPHETIC SONG: This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in Him, this is the day that the Lord, the Lord has made.
PRAYER.
Good morning beloved. God bless you.
Be glad and rejoice, for this is the day that the Lord has made. This week is your week of greatness.
I decree, let the blessings that comes with this week, locate you by fire.
Let the evil that comes with this week, elude you and your family.
Let the purpose of God for this week, be established in your life.
Let the fresh oil, specially made by God, to run the affairs of this week, come upon you now.
Every trap of conflict, trap of dispute, trap of disagreement, assigned against your business, in order to expand and take you to police station this week, shall catch their owners.
Any tears that will come out of your eyes this week shall be tears of Joy.
Your Divine helpers shall locate you.
Your today shall be better than yesterday.
Every secret and open tears is wiped away.
Go and sing a new song.
Go and dance a new dance.
It is your time to rejoice.
Thus declares God's word for you this morning.
In Jesus mighty Name we have prayed.
A seven fold Amen !!!
Happy New Week.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Deuteronomy 3:24
O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might?
PRAYER.
Anyone on sick bed, I decree, let the Healing power of God come upon you and lift you up in good health in Jesus name.
Anyone whose debts has made him/her to run away from public and to be living a hidden-life, because of the fear of shame, I prophesy: God shall give you a financial breakthrough that will settle your case now and forever in Jesus name.
You that needs to be connected to that person that will announce your product to the world, I prophesy: God shall take your picture to the dreams and visions and thoughts of that person in Jesus name.
Powers that has stolen your original version and has given you a counterfeit one. Powers that has messed with your glory. Powers that has captured your stars. Powers that has locked your future. I decree and I declare, that by the authority in Christ Jesus, all of them shall return what they have stolen from you with interest and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
You that the enemy has marked out for accident, death, failure in academics, disfavour, hardship and seasonal sicknesses this year, I decree: God shall wipe your name off, destroy them and turn your life around for Good in the name of Jesus.
Your hair that has been shaved in the dream, signifying Ichabod, shall be restored back to you by fire, in Jesus name.
The MIGHTY HAND of God shall bring you out of any Egypt (or bondage) you may find yourself in, in the name of Jesus.
A seven fold Amen !
God bless you.
Have a refreshed day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. Obadiah 1:17.
PROPHETIC SONG : My hands are blessed. With the blessings of the Lord. Anything I touch. Surely must be blessed . My hands are blessed. With the blessings of the Lord.
DELIVERANCE ON THE HANDS.
Today we are praying on the hands.
PROPHETIC INSTRUCTION: Please put down your phone while it is still on, bring your two hands closer to your mouth and begin to respond on them as you read this prayers.
PRAYER.
Father, we thank you that the hand signifies labour.
We thank you that by the hand we are able to worship, we are able to fight, we are able to work, we are able to write, we are able to lift, we are able to present, we are able to direct, we are able to feed and we are able wash ourselves.
The hand is so anointed that your word declares that you shall bless the work of our hands. (Deut. 16:15).
Father once again, hallow be thy name, in the name of Jesus.
And so Lord, let every curse of get and loose, upon the hands, be broken by the blood of Jesus.
Let every curse of touch and destroy, upon the hands, be broken by the blood of Jesus.
Let every curse of thou shall not excel, every curse of thou shall not prosper, and every curse of thou shall not be great, upon the hands, be broken by the blood of Jesus.
Let every curses of failure, curses of profitless labour, and every curses of hardships, be broken by the blood of Jesus.
Let every curses of poverty, upon the hands, be broken by the blood of Jesus.
Every spiritual chain on the hands of anyone responding to this prayers, making it difficult for them to prosper or achieve good things, let those chains be broken, let them be broken, let them be broken, let them be broken, let them be broken forever In the name of Jesus.
As you begin to shake those hands now, (start shaking them) begin to say : evil chains, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. (For twenty one times).
In the name of Jesus.
A seven fold Amen!
Begin to cover your hands with the blood of Jesus.
Thank God for answered prayers.
GOD BLESS YOU.
SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Obadiah 1:17 (KJV) But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

PROPHETIC SONG : My hands are blessed . With the blessings of the Lord. Anyone I touch. Surely must be blessed . My hands are blessed. With the blessings of the Lord.

DELIVERANCE ON THE HANDS. (2)

PROPHETIC INSTRUCTION: Today we are praying on the hands. Please put your phone down, (let it be on) bring your two hands closer to your mouths and begin to say amen on them as you read this prayers. Get a bottle of oil.

PRAYERS.

Firstly, begin to confess those sins that has to do with your hands and ask for forgiveness for some minutes before continuing with the prayers. For example : sins of cheating, sins of stealing, sins of murder, sins of touching of unclean things, are all sins of the hands.

I pray that those Sins committed with the hands, that is making it difficult for you to receive from God, the Lord shall have mercy and deliver you in the name of Jesus.

Next : Take your anointing oil and rub a little on your hands and begin to prophesy good things into your life. And If you don't have an anointing oil, wash your hands with water instead. Before continuing with the prayers.

In the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus.

Now, let your Amen be loud as I declare :

Any bewitched money or gifts, that your hands has collected, let it be reversed by the blood of Jesus. It is reversed, it is reversed, it is reversed, it is reversed, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil hand that has shook yours with charms, be reversed in the name of Jesus.

Let the Holy Ghost fire, begin you refine, those hands in the name of Jesus.

You hands are blessed.

You shall not touch what will kill you.

You shall not touch what will destroy you.

Powers assigned to programme the spirit of waster into your hands, in order to make you waste your finances, shall die in the name of Jesus.

This year : Your hands shall carry your baby.

Your hands shall be taking down the isle to wed.

Your hands shall sign big contracts and count millions.

Your hands shall open your house and drive your own car.

Receive your employment letters,

Receive your appointment letters,

Receive your promotion letters,

Receive your admission letters,

Receive your letters of Divine approvals,

In the mighty name of Jesus.

I decree again :

Great people shall shake your hands.

Powers that read people's palms in order to manipulate their stars shall not come near you, in Jesus name.

Your hands shall not be withered. It shall not decay. It shall not short blood. In the name of Jesus.

Now lift up your two hands to the heavens and shout this out loud : O GOD OF INCREASE, ARISE AND LIFT ME UP, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. (Pray it for some minutes).

In Jesus name, we have prayed, Amen.

PROPHETIC WORD : Beloved, go and write down today's date. Your hands will receive what it has never before received, this year. To some of you : it can be a long time expectation that you had given up on in the past years and for some: it can be a Divine surprise, which is something you never prayed for. As long as you partook in the prayers, mark today's date and see that God will bring this Word of His to pass in your life.

In Jesus name.

A seven fold Amen !

Thank God for answered prayers.

God bless you.

Receive today's refreshing.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 3:7
Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

PRAYER.

This morning, I Decree:

Let God arise and save you from the dangers of this day and of this week, in the name of Jesus.

Let God arise and standby for your help, in the name of Jesus.

Let God arise in His power and give you victories over every battles that you have been fighting, in the name of Jesus.

Let God arise and Heal you of every sickness and Infirmities in your body, in the name of Jesus.

Let God arise and deliver you from the hands of the wicked, from the hands of your oppressors, and from the hands of the evil doers, in the name of Jesus.

Let God arise and shield you from the terror that flieth by day and by night, in the name of Jesus.

Let God arise and lift you up.

Let God arise and bless you.

Let God arise and announce you.

Let God arise and change your story.

A seven fold Amen !

Thank You Jesus.

Glory be to your name in the Highest.

Hallelujah.

Enjoy your day.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
PRAYER.
God has declared this month is our month of New Begining. Therefore:
Problems and afflictions shall not rise again in your life.
The Egyptians you saw yesterday, you shall see no more.
All your tears this month shall be tears of Joy.
From now until the remaining part of this year, you shall record new testimonies.
Your season of Divine turnaround has come.
In the name of Jesus.
God shall give you a new faith,
God shall give you a new heart,
God shall give you a new spouse,
God shall connect you to new and beneficial friends,
God shall give you new provisions,
God shall give you a new health,
God shall give you new dreams, visions and aspirations,
God shall give you a new Word,
In the name of Jesus
Old things like sickness, poverty, hunger, lack, depression, dissapointments , failures, setbacks, bad dreams and all that doesn't glorify God in your life has been passed away with the previous months in Jesus name.
And let new and good things begin to locate you in their stead in Jesus name.
Receive the power to come out victorious this month.
Enemies that are restrategising against you shall die, in Jesus name.
God shall give you a new job, a new house and a new car this month in Jesus name.
The oil of refreshing for this month fall on you.
New cash also, shall locate you.
New contracts shall seek for you.
Ideas for new businesses shall locate that your small Enterprise.
In Jesus name, Amen.
Go and be promoted.
Go and be renewed.
God bless you.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by Missyajoke(f): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
PRAYER.
God has declared this month is our month of New Begining. Therefore:
Problems and afflictions shall not rise again in your life.
The Egyptians you saw yesterday, you shall see no more.
All your tears this month shall be tears of Joy.
From now until the remaining part of this year, you shall record new testimonies.
Your season of Divine turnaround has come.
In the name of Jesus.
God shall give you a new faith,
God shall give you a new heart,
God shall give you a new spouse,
God shall connect you to new and beneficial friends,
God can give you new provisions,
God shall give you a new health,
God shall give you new dreams, visions and aspirations,
God shall give you a new Word,
In the name of Jesus
Old things like sickness, poverty, hunger, lack, depression, dissapointments , failures, setbacks, bad dreams and all that doesn't glorify God in your life has been passed away with the previous months in Jesus name.
And let new and good things begin to locate you in their stead in Jesus name.
Receive the power to come out victorious this month.
Enemies that are restrategising against you shall die, in Jesus name.
God shall give you a new job, a new house and a new car this month in Jesus name.
The oil of refreshing for this month fall on you.
New cash also, shall locate you.
New contracts shall seek for you.
Ideas for new businesses shall locate that your small Enterprise.
In Jesus name, Amen.
Go and be promoted.
Go and be renewed.
God bless you.

Shalom

Amen, Happy New Month Brother
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Missyajoke:

Amen, Happy New Month Brother

Same to you ma.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 4:33am On Jul 02, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 68:1
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

PROPHETIC SONG: Let God arise and thy enemies be scattered. Let God , Let God, arise. Hallelujah.

PRAYER.

In this new month :

Let God arise and Let His enemies in your life be scattered.

In your health, let them be scattered.

In your joy, let them be scattered.

In your home, let them be scattered.

In your business, job and finance, let them be scattered.

In your ministry, career and academics, let them be scattered.

In the name of Jesus.

Powers rising against your upliftment this month shall die.

You shall not suffer what you suffered before.

Dreams of backwardness are cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

Any good thing you decree shall be established unto you.

You shall break limits this month.

You are moving forward.

You are going higher.

Receive your Divine promotions.

May the Lord accelerate you and May He crown your efforts.

Amen.

Glory be to God.

God bless you.

Go and be prosperous today.

Shalom .

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
PRAYER.
You that has been thinking of how your helper will locate you, in the kind of place you find yourself in. There's a word for you. God says your helper is already around you, only that you haven't noticed. Therefore I pray that from today, your eyes shall be opened to see whom God has ordained to help you, in the name of Jesus.
You shall not chase that helper away, in the name of Jesus.
Whichever role that helper has to play in your life shall begin to manifest, in the name of Jesus.
I decree:
God is healing you from spiritual blindness.
God is opening your spiritual ears.
God is cleansing you from every spiritual filthiness.
God's angels are wearing you a new garment of righteousness.
And fresh fire is coming upon you
in Jesus name.
Amen.
PROPHETIC INSTRUCTION : Please endeavor to be praying this prayer : O God , Open my eyes, in Jesus name.
God Bless you
Have a perfect day.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: James 1:15 (KJV) Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

LUST.
Lust is a killer. It is that which kills you slowly with sexual pleasures. Either imagined or practiced. With lust in the life of a person, many good things would get lost. It is from the well of lust that the spirit spouses, sex dreams, and sexual immoralities drink from. To be delivered of lust, is Deliverance from sexual sins. Lust is one of the very weapons of the devil during this end times. It is targeted especially at the youths. For this reason, sexual contents is everywhere : on the social media, on the local media, in our environments, in the entertainment, in books etc. Lust is the foundation of polygamy, fornication, masturbation, and adultery. As you connect your faith to JESUS and begin to say Amen to these prayers, like a miracle, you shall be delivered in Jesus name.

PRAYER.

Dreams of seeing naked people, are cancelled by the blood of Jesus. In the name of Jesus. They are cancelled, they are cancelled, they are cancelled, in the name of Jesus

Thou spirit of lust, from which sexual perversion and sex dreams operates with, in your life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. Die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Homosexual urges, die.

Incest urges, die.

Uncontrollable urges, be overshadowed by the Holy Ghost.

Henceforth, you shall no longer wakeup wet and stained.

in the mighty name of Jesus.

You that the spirit of lust is from your father's side, from which polygamy rules in marriages, I decree, you are separated from that curse, by the power in the blood of Jesus.

In the name of Jesus.

As many as those, whose imaginations and thoughts are always covered with sexual images, even when you don't won't to and is not thinking about them, the blood of Jesus shall set you free In Jesus name. You are free, you are free, you are free, you are free, in the name of Jesus.

I decree, there shall be a Divine purging in your spirit, soul and body, by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

be delivered in Jesus name.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.

God bless you.

Happy Sabbath.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 4:14am On Jul 06, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: James 1:15 (KJV) Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

LUST. (2)
If you don't stop lust, lust will stop you. According to our scripture, lust leads to sin and that sin when committed will lead to death. Lust entices you with only what pleases the flesh. At that time, you are not the one thinking, but the spirit of lust inside of you. To make your prayers more effective against this spirit, is to try as much as possible to always say no to it vices and stay away from anything that stirs it. Although, it may be difficult at times, but that is why the HolySpirit is there to see you through. And for those who want to have the HolySpirit but doesn't know how to, you can do that by giving your life to Christ as you make these confessions. "Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my personal Lord and Savior. I believe you died and rose from the dead to save me. Forgive me for my sins and wash me with your precious blood. Henceforth I shall live only for you. Please write my name in the book of Life. In Jesus name, Amen."

Congratulations! You are now born-again. Welcome to the Family of God.

PRAYER.

The spirit causing the Addiction of pornography in your life, through pictures, videos and written contents, shall depart from you now, in Jesus name. It shall depart, it shall depart, it shall depart, it shall depart, in the name of Jesus.

Of recent, you have been having sexual urges around your sibling of the opposite sex, I pray for you: God shall have mercy and deliver you in Jesus name.

I decree, you shall not repeat that generational mistake in the name of Jesus.

That brother having embrassing erections in the public, whenever you come in contact with the opposite sex or anything that relates to sex, be delivered in Jesus name. Be delivered by fire, be delivered by fire, be delivered by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Also, any sister that gets wet just by seeing brothers that attracts you, or anything that entices you, be delivered, be delivered, be delivered, be delivered, in the name of Jesus.

Now, for some minutes Raise up your two hands and say : Father, take away the spirit of lust from my life, in the name of Jesus. (Even afterwards, begin to pray these prayer).

In the name of Jesus.

I decree, anyone who has not been able to maintain good relationships because of the spirit of lust, be delivered in Jesus name. Be delivered, be delivered, be delivered, be delivered, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Whenever you are expecting something good, you then have sex in the dream, which makes you to loose it, I decree, that Spirit spouse troubling your life shall depart forever in Jesus name.

That viper assigned to bite you of good things shall die, in Jesus name.

There's a word for someone here. God is telling you to do whatever it takes to stop watching or getting in contact with anything related to pornography (even if it means putting away your smart phone). if not, He might soon have to use the weapon of seasonal blindness to help you stay off from that satanic act. The weapon of seasonal blindness has been used by God in the lives of many porn addicts to stop them from watching it and it is still being used. Please hearken to this word, don't let God help you the hard way, you shall be delivered in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus.

In Jesus mighty name we have prayed, Amen.

GOD BLESS YOU.

IT IS WELL WITH YOU.

GO AND PROSPER THIS WEEK.

SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Amen
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 2:53am On Jul 08, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: Acts 3:19 (KJV) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

PRAYER.

Your past that the enemy is using to fight your present, in order for you not to make it to the future, I decree, that enemy shall be wasted in the name of Jesus.

Unexpected breakthrough that you will find hard to believe shall locate you. in the name of Jesus.

This is your season of refreshing.

God's power of refreshing shall refresh you to greatness,

It shall refresh you to Divine empowerment,

It shall refresh you to another level,

in the name of Jesus.

The Great Physician Jesus Christ Shall heal you of Covid19.

You that is already getting scared because you have been seeing the symptoms, I decree ; those symptoms shall disappear by fire in Jesus name. They shall disappear, they shall disappear, they shall disappear, they shall disappear, in the name of Jesus.

Dreams of seeing people coming to take you away from your family, to isolation centre, is cancelled by the blood of Jesus. They are cancelled, they are cancelled, they are cancelled, they are cancelled, they are cancelled, they are cancelled, in the name of Jesus.

The Good Lord shall refresh your health and you shall be healed and made whole, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you.

Enjoy your day today.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
PRAYER.
There's a reason for everything that happens in life. There's a reason why you are who you are, where you are and how you are at this moment. Until the purpose of each stages are fulfilled, the next level might not come. Notwithstanding, nothing last forever. Today's prayers shall bless you into entering your season of breakthroughs.
You have been planting for too long, now it is time for your harvest, in the name of Jesus.
You have been joining others to celebrate, now it's time for your celebration, in the name of Jesus.
You have been helping others to settle their marital issues, but yours has been a disaster, I decree, God shall give you a new song in that marriage, in the name of Jesus.
You have almost given up on doing good for people, because they tend to always forget you afterwards, but as the Lord liveth , your time of Divine rememberance has come and you shall be rewarded beyond measures, in the name of Jesus.
You have been leading others to Christ, but deep down you are not fulfilled because of your relative that is yet to accept Him, but be of Good cheer, God shall encounter that relative this season, in Jesus name.
Your time has come this season and it shall not pass you by.
Powers that wants to delay it further, shall die.
Good things that it has gotten to your turn to get them, in your family, in your place of work, and in your environment, shall locate you seven folds and with ease.
God blessings upon your life shall increase and shall never be found wanting in your life, in the name of Jesus.
A seven fold Amen!
Remain blessed.
Have a great day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: Psalms 35:1 (KJV) Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
PRAYER.
That Good gate that has been closed against your generation: That Gate of wealth, that gate of good health, that gate of marital bliss, I declare: it is opened by fire, in the name of Jesus. It is opened, it is opened, it is opened, it is opened, it is opened, in the name of Jesus.
To the singles: I decree: you shall not find it hard to locate the right partner.
God shall reveal you both to yourselves.
No evil friend shall stand against your union.
Neither shall your past come between you two.
In the name of Jesus.
To those who may be sick or afflicted in their health : I decree healing upon your life in Jesus name.
God will removed those satanic plantations causing repeated sickness in your life, in the name of Jesus.
You shall see the end of that sickness and even Covid19 in the name of Jesus.
You are healed in your spirit soul and body, by the Great Physician of Heaven, in the mighty name of Jesus.
To those in financial distress: God shall break you through this times of famine and give you laughter, in the name of Jesus.
Every holes in your pocket is closed by the blood of Jesus.
Every legs placed upon your finances shall wither away in the name of Jesus. They shall wither, they shall wither, they shall wither, they shall wither, they shall wither, in the mighty name of Jesus.
This morning, God shall plead your cause and fight for you in Jesus name.
You are victorious every long-time and shortime battles.
In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen.
God bless you.
Have a good day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE : Psalms 23:5
[5]You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings. (NLT).

PROPHETIC SONG: Fill my cup... Lord I lift it up... Come and quench the thirsting of my soul... Bread of heaven... Feed me till I want no more... Fill my cup... And make me whole.

PRAYER.

The Word of God has declared; your head shall be anointed and your cup shall overflow with blessings.

By that unction, I decree:

let your cup of victory over sickness, begin to overflow

Let your cup of victory over poverty, begin to overflow

Let Your cup of Good news, begin to overflow,

Let Your cup of favour, begin to overflow,

Let Your cup of breakthrough begin to overflow,

Let Your cup of good health, begin to overflow,

Let Your cup of peace and sound mind begin to overflow,

Let Your cup of prosperity begin to overflow,

Let Your cup of conception begin to overflow,

Let Your cup of academic excellence begin to overflow,

There shall be an overflow of every heavenly blessings in your life and your family, begining from this weekend.

Amen.

God bless you.

Happy Weekend.

Go and be blessed.

Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell / Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God / Preachers And Pastors Receiving Monthly Salary For Preaching The Gospel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.