Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) (6498 Views)

769 Osun Workers Caught In Certificate Scandal(photos) / Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Nollywood actor and Human right activist was pictured by International new Media ALJAZEERA In an Electoral Bribery scandal.

The Shocking post surfaced online this evening which was posted by user under Kate henshaw tweets reply to a political conversation.

The Man with the name Abdul Ishakaa claims he’s still have some ongoing investigation on Kate henshaw But this one is tip of iceberg in what will referred to one of Biggest Electoral scandal ever in the history of Nigeria, because the person involved is a public figure who claims to be the voice of the voiceless

IN the post Kate henshaw was shown Distributing hard currency dollars to Electoral delegates during one of the recent election in the country .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrvyV9Vc8Mk

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by iSpitonYourGrav: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
angry

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2020
Yawa don gassssssssssssss
Spycam everywhere!

This one too loud o!

Kate right now!

Modified:

It was actually a documentary done by Kate titled: My Nigeria.
See link below
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vrvyV9Vc8Mk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrvyV9Vc8Mk

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Interesting�
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Nigeria Na wa oooo
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Captainrambo2: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Kate henshaw wan trend
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by PEPPERified: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2020
I will like to see this documentary.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Racoon(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2020
shocked Political desperation.Too bad.
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Jessssssuuuuuuuuu
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2020
It's not a new thing. It is not only Kate Henshaw, all aspirants of major parties seeking tickets do it. In fact, even when you are favored by the powers that be in the party, you still bribe delegates so as to be able to 'be sure'. Even after bribing delegates, you have to pray that you aren't 'outbribed' by your opponents, otherwise it is FAILURE!

If you don't bribe delegates, you will not win party ticket. This is a FACT ABOUT NIGERIA POLITICS.

I know this because I have been a witness to several primaries, congresses and conventions of the two major parties.

BTW we all witnessed how elected members of HoR were given $50k - $100k bribe each to elect the Femi Gbaja led leadership.

PS: I'm not trying to justify Kate's action nor defend her, my point is that it is a 'norm', though ridiculous, in Nigeria's politics.

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by cupidFlint(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2020
In naija it's either you beat them or you join them... either way one needs to secure his future, join them... if you wanna be an activist you must make sure there isn't any skeleton in your cupboard
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Olalan(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2020
The more reason you shouldn't be carried away by all dem luxurious lifestyles post on social media, most of these celebs are into money laundering, drugs and prostitution rings

9 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2020
The write up is sensational and misleading. Kate Henshaw was not caught by anybody. She actually shared her political experience with ALJAZEERA in a documentary on monetisation of Nigeria’s electoral process some years ago. She got just one vote despite giving money to all the delegates.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by segebase(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
What movie is this
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by NGRsenate: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Watch who you trust.

This wan wey everybody don dey wear spycam and mic everywhere.

Stay sharp. Be wary of who you do business with, clean or dirty.

As a public servant, do a full sweep of your office and home regularly.

No dey talk too much.

If it is something you can do yourself, do it, don’t send anyone to do it for you.

I repeat, do a full sweep of your offices and homes for spycams and microphones!

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Skyfornia(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Nyanga dey sleep...
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by janedearie: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Renforce: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Mad Ooooo grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by ZombieHUNT: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Corruption is a Nigerian
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by TheExecutioner: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2020
When I saw this I was expecting to see that Kate had bribed INEC officials.

Paying your own delegates and your own suppoters from your your own party electoral is done everywhere.

In the documentary it's actually Kate who tells Al-Jazeera that she had no choice but to "settle" some of the delegates or nobody would vote for her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Well I never liked that girl called Kate Henshaw.

She pretends a lot, and acts as if she is a saint......above all she is tribalistic.

No wonder she is yet to marry as her character stinks
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Koredav(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Anybody wey dey para, na because say money never show him side. Everyone has price tag that makes dem misbehave for d money. No one holy pass sha
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by YoriYoris: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
It's not a new thing. It is not only Kate Henshaw, all aspirants of major parties seeking tickets do it. In fact, even when you are favored by the powers that be in the party, you still bribe delegates so as to be able to 'be sure'. Even after bribing delegates, you have to pray that you aren't 'outbribed' by your opponents, otherwise it is FAILURE!

If you don't bribe delegates, you will not win party ticket. This is a FACT ABOUT NIGERIA POLITICS.

I know this because I have been a witness to several primaries, congresses and conventions of the two major parties.

BTW we all witnessed how elected members of HoR were given $50k - $100k bribe each to elect the Femi Gbaja led leadership.

PS: I'm not trying to justify Kate's action nor defend her, my point is that it is a 'norm', though ridiculous, in Nigeria's politics.
tonye my lof
how far na
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by 40secondsMan: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
[b]

It was actually a documentary done by Kate titled: My Nigeria.
See link below
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vrvyV9Vc8Mk

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by exposition: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Chai! Fear God na?
This is a documentary aired by aljazeera in the run up to her elections! Like 5 years ago! That guy is her campaign manager or security detail if I remember correctly that video was done officially and

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by TimeManager(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2020
Your elected leaders did same thing and that's why your state's treasury is bleeding.

-kiss the truth!
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by BlackfireX: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2020
I heard the devil himself have ran away from Nigeria.
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2020
I have the video.. Na nollywood script

Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Dammylois(f): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
This is bad
Re: Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's the sorry state Nigeria found itself today...
If You don't bribe the delegates and electorates you are on your own..

(1) (2)

Happening Right Now In Owerri: Unknown Gunmen Out About On The Streets In Owerri / Bandits Showing Off Nigerian Army Procured DSHK Machine Guns / Abia Guber Tribunal Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.