Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! (2104 Views)

We Did It Against Atiku In The Primary, We Will Do It Again To Secure Our Future / Tinubu Won’t Back Buhari Against Atiku – Ex-vp’s Aide / Ojukwu Was A Callous Opportunist War Monger. Why Would Anyone Call Him A Man Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku is a war monger.

We must, I repeat we must resist every attempt either by an individual or a group of people to intimidate us into slavery in our fathers land.

Atiku's call for violence if he looses election has automatically disqualified him as a leader. Instead of campaigning intellectually, he is busy factionalism  Nigeria. It is obvious that this man is not a democrat. Even Buhari said he won't go to court if he looses the election, so Buhari is more of a democrat than Atiku. We appreciate his effort in stopping the 3rd term of OBJ, but that does not in anyway give him the right to insult us as a people.

I hope he will be in front with his AK-47 or would he brainwash an pay some ignorant people to die for him?

This thread is for one million signatures against Atiku. Roll it on

1. Noblezone.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
Only 1 million? shocked

Out of 150 million?

You don lose be dati o. grin

Make that minus 1 please.(=999,999) cool

[size=16pt]

(1,000,000 minus Chief Blazay)

Gooooooooooooooo "Tikkkkkkku"!!!!!!!!!
![/size] cool

1 Like

Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

Only 1 million? shocked

You don lose be dati o. grin

Make that minus 1 please.(=999,999) cool

[size=16pt]Gooooooooooooooo "Tikkkkkkku"!!!!!!!!!![/size] cool

Are you alright at all? I have a doctor friend who is very good when it comes to problems like this.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by strangerf: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
Chief BlaZay

Give it to those suckers Hard

One man army from the North!!!
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
noblezone:

Are you alright at all? I have a doctor friend who is very good when it comes to problems like this.

C'mmmon sharap dia and continue with your stoopid 999,999 man of "Odes" marching for slavery under OBJ.

You bloody illiterate. He did not call for war for election losses or wharrreva. He called for dunces like you to respect the zoning agreement of the PDP party. Good enough for OBJ's 8years. Not good enough for Yoruba peeps now with the flight to ACN. . .  cheesy

Moo moo! Go and retake WAEC before taking JAMB again.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by strangerf: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^^

Hope that insult is not for me?
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
[size=16pt]Anti Atiku=Pro OBJ

Say no to UGLINESS!!![/size]
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
strangerf:

^^^^

Hope that insult is not for me?

Why did you jump in front of the firing line? cheesy
Erhn henn? Weitn you 4 du? shocked
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
strangerf:

Chief BlaZay

Give it to those suckers Hard

One man army from the North!!!

I am standing neither for the South nor against the North! Rather against a presidential hopeful who is using threats as a campaign tool.

Blazay:

[size=16pt]Anti Atiku=Pro OBJ

Say no to UGLINESS!!![/size]

I was never and will never be an OBJ fan.
Yet, to equate anti-Atiku and pro OBJ or vice versa is a display of an undeveloped mind laden with the burden of lack of ideas.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
noblezone:

I am standing neither for the South nor against the North! Rather against a presidential hopeful who is using threats as a campaign tool.

I was never and will never be an OBJ fan.
Yet, to equate anti-Atiku and pro OBJ or vice versa is a display of an undeveloped mind laden with the burden of lack of ideas.

Go and read the damn PDP constitution concerning the zonal agreement factor of which your dunder-headed Jonathan is a member.
Did you all not swear to 'uphold' it?
You nor dey shame?
Tomorrow illiterates like you will tell us the North started the war.
The Igbos have done their own. . . now it is time for the Yorubas using these same South-Southern nuckle-heads who can't think for themselves.

You must be drunk!

If you don't like it. . . you must change that zonal agreement clause simple.

Illiterate!

Now, all the treacherous Yoruba are dodging to ACN. . .pretending to be sooooooo democratic. When the zoning favored them for 8 years and the North peacefully let it go.

Now, you want to sign petition. No, go and get your guns and machetes out. We will roast you alive.

Who una wan cheat? shocked
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
All Northerners, please move to the North.
All Southerners, please move to the South.

You have been warned.

Moooove Nowwww!!!!

Keep signing your useless petition. Even the world court will not get involved because that zonal agreement factor is binding.

Ho ha!

Bloooody illiterates!
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
Gud!

Turn off your damn light. cheesy

Ewu "Beaf" jerky

Make I see that ya one bow-legged "k" leg for hia again.

Gooooooooooooooooo "Tikkkkkuuuu!!!" cool

Make me sef turn off my light. . . I will be watching you. angry
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Akanbiedu(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay

Stop the threats already! It won't work.

We Yorubas were not party to your installing OBJ, we won't be party to your self-destruction.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Akanbiedu(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
So you accuse the Yorubas now when it was obvious we didn't want OBJ. You voted for him, if He turns back now to stab you in the back, its between you guys. ok?

Next time you are making agreements with other people, just make sure its the true representatives you are dealing with.

Once again, quit the threats things have gone past that. Its very annoying.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

Go and read the damn PDP constitution concerning the zonal agreement factor of which your dunder-headed Jonathan is a member.
Did you all not swear to 'uphold' it?
You nor dey shame?
Tomorrow illiterates like you will tell us the North started the war
The Igbos have done their own. . . now it is time for the Yorubas using these same South-Southern nuckle-heads who can't think for themselves.

You must be drunk!

If you don't like it. . . you must change that zonal agreement clause simple.

Illiterate!

Now, all the treacherous Yoruba are dodging to ACN. . .pretending to be sooooooo democratic. When the zoning favored them for 8 years and the North peacefully let it go.

Now, you want to sign petition. No, go and get your guns and machetes out. We will roast you alive.

Who una wan cheat? shocked

I am not interested in any "damned" or "damning" constitution of any party. I don't' belong to any party let alone PDP. I never knew of any agreement let alone swearing to uphold it.

All i want is a level playing field where every aspirant will show us what they can offer and allow us to choose.
What I oppose is intimidation and boast of violence. any body (like Atiku) who does that is not a nationalist and must not be allowed. Atiku will not rule Nigeria. Period.

I don't care where the President comes from,, but he must be a patriot and a nationalist. He can be hausa, fulani, gibo youruba, efik, kanuri, ijaw or what have you.

Your rantings has no effect on me.

Blazay:

All Northerners, please move to the North.
All Southerners, please move to the South.

You have been warned.

Moooove Nowwww!!!!

Keep signing your useless petition. Even the world court will not get involved because that zonal agreement factor is binding.

Ho ha!

Bloooody illiterates!

i don't know what your intent is; but I observed that you have just called for splitting of Nigeria.
What shall I say? No objection. Yet, I don't think it must be by war. We can split without the shedding of innocent blood. Take care.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by marcdunu: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
MAY BE IF YOU TOOK ONE MILLION SIGNATURES COMPELLING POLITICAL PARTIES TO OBEY THEIR OWN PARTY CONSTITUTION SO AS TO GUARANTEE INTERNAL DEMOCRACY THEN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by johndoe200: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2010
noblezone:

I am not interested in any "damned" or "damning" constitution of any party. I don't' belong to any party let alone PDP. I never knew of any agreement let alone swearing to uphold it.

All i want is a level playing field where every aspirant will show us what they can offer and allow us to choose.
What I oppose is intimidation and boast of violence. any body (like Atiku) who does that is not a nationalist and must not be allowed. Atiku will not rule Nigeria. Period.

Atiku cannot be the president of this country, we don't want thiefs.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
marcdunu:

MAY BE IF YOU TOOK ONE MILLION SIGNATURES COMPELLING POLITICAL PARTIES TO OBEY THEIR OWN PARTY CONSTITUTION SO AS TO GUARANTEE INTERNAL DEMOCRACY THEN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR IT

When OBJ gave a tactical support to the Uba family to destroy Anambra State and called it a "family affair", we rose to the occasion and condemned that insult on our psyche as a people. The internal party wranglings of any political party must not be allowed to degenerate to threats as this. The courts are there to address such issues. We saw it in Rivers, when OBJ forcefully removed Amechi: the man went to court and won.

I am not a member of any political party and I don't think I am becoming one soon. The parties should give us their candidates amongst whom we are to choose. The man/woman with the highest vote will win.

Atiku and every other aspirant should share with us intellectually and not threaten us with violence. Between Buhari and Atiku, until yesterday I would have voted Atiku but now, he has displayed such an immaturity and therefore has lost characteristics of a democrat.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Beaf: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
IBB people + Atiku people = Foolish people. cool

Petition signed.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by marcdunu: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
noblezone:

When OBJ gave a tactical support to the Uba family to destroy Anambra State and called it a "family affair", we rose to the occasion and condemned that insult on our psyche as a people. The internal party wranglings of any political party must not be allowed to degenerate to threats as this. The courts are there to address such issues. We saw it in Rivers, when OBJ forcefully removed Amechi: the man went to court and won.

I am not a member of any political party and I don't think I am becoming one soon. The parties should give us their candidates amongst whom we are to choose. The man/woman with the highest vote will win.

Atiku and every other aspirant should share with us intellectually and not threaten us with violence. Between Buhari and Atiku, until yesterday I would have voted Atiku but now, he has displayed such an immaturity and therefore has lost characteristics of a democrat.

What Atiku said is a quote from a reknowned politician who is not necessarily know for violence. Yes President JFK is not know for violence. It is not a threat to anybody, it is a warning and reminder that when laid down rules are not followed you are simply inviting catalysis. So if you are serious about not wanting violence your anger will be directed towards those not following the laid down rules of their own party.

Because if everyone respected the constitution of the PDP, there wont be any need for Atiku to remind us the implication of not following these rules.

Why don't you advise GEJ to respect the rules as it is or go to court and ask them to pronounce the PDP constitution illegal instead of using the office of the Presidency to muscle his party?

If there is anyone inviting confusion here it is GEJ, if you can not own up to this fact and choose to point accusing fingers to the wrong person then we can only assume you are a GEJ accomplice and partner in confusion formenting.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku is irrelevant,his place is in jail or of d dead.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
marcdunu:

Period! There is no peaceful provision you will make in Nigeria that the Yorubas will not scuttle. You use democracy. . .rigging will interfere. You use zoning. . . . . power-drunk ethnic bigots like OBJ will interfere. Haba! Enough is enough.

noblezone:

[size=16pt]I am not interested in any "damned" or "damning" constitution of any party. I don't' belong to any party let alone PDP. I never knew of any agreement let alone swearing to uphold it[/size].

[size=16pt]I don't care where the President comes from,, but he must be a patriot and a nationalist. He can be hausa, fulani, gibo youruba, efik, kanuri, ijaw or what have you.[/size]

i don't know what your intent is; but I observed that you have just called for splitting of Nigeria.
What shall I say? No objection. Yet, I don't think it must be by war. We can split without the shedding of innocent blood. Take care.

But you should be interested. The reason you should not poke your nose where it does not belong , especially when you aresooooooo ignorant of both the antecedents and the precedents of Nigerian ethnic politics called 'pseudo-democracy'. You need to educate yourself before posting such garbage of misrepresentation. Your PDP leaders(the real owners of Nigeria. . . not your unknown, impotent cyber warrior of a non-entity self) made that up. So, go and address that first before you stick your fingers in your political nostrils and suck on the productivity of ignorance sir!

What else don't you know besides the obvious falsehood that Atiku is a 'war-monger'? Is that your interpretation of what your read or what one of your prepubecent, beer-palor, harmattan, concubine whispered in your ears last night as the gospel while rubbing your pot-belly and heaven knows what else?
You are a disgrace.

My intent is to show that you are an illiterate and people should not follow you blindly.
If you do not want such a menace in your PDP ruling party of Nigeria. . .get a damn petition to change it, instead of disseminating falsehood to semi-illiterates worse off than thineself.

Capisce?
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by strangerf: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^^

Another classic from Blazay

I agree with you totally

GEJ is screwing everything up

Go Thiefkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Meldrick(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku will surely join his colleague Abacha and all his supporters will be put to shame. Atiku
I hurriedly sign.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Arosa(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2010
strangerf:

^^^^

Another classic from Blazay

I agree with you totally

GEJ is screwing everything up

Go Thiefkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu grin
strangerf, the Blazay sidekick. always licking Blazay asss in all topics. LOL
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by strangerf: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^

The guy is something else

He has changed the way I see northerners

I always thought they were all stupit, but he has changed that!
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by redsun(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
D only reason why atiku is up and about is b-cos at d moment we ve a rogue system in naija spearheaded by PDP of which he belongs,if not men like will be in hiding like saddam husain with no place tn hide
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

Blazay

Stop the threats already! It won't work.

We Yorubas were not party to your installing OBJ, we won't be party to your self-destruction.

Well, how about that? cheesy

"We Yorubas indeed". . . !!! What are you good for?

This is not a threat. It is a warning.
If the Yorubas did not install OBJ. . .and he sat like a humpty-dumpty on Nigeria for 8+ years. . . then I think they need to stay away and let the people who put him there remove him.  Now, IBB and Atiku are doing just that. . .no problem with me at all. So, why not mind your business if you have no real powers huh?

So, you all should just bury your useless heads in the sand and mind your ewa and garium politics then! Attend to your local amala and ewedu politics on the local and state levels please.

Thank you.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Ojigho: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
When i hear political illiterates like u Blazay talking,i get irritated.How long has the North whoose cause you are championing held stay in power?Do we have to start counting the number of military cattle rearers that ruled the country?Or the level of desolation and corruption they left Nigeria in.How credible is the Atiku you are blabbing about?A man who is haunted left and right with money laundering issues right?I do not blame any of you(Notherners), maybe because of the Military years of easy money and misrule,you've all been made to believe Nigeria is your personal property.Guess you all need a reality check.Nigeria belongs to each and every man be it ijaw,kanuri,igbo,ibibio,efik etc.How many political parties are in the country?Yet you are using an agreement expired politicians made to hold the nation to ransom.Just get one thing straight, if it's the will of God that GEJ would be president at the end of the 2011 general elections,there's nothing you or those idiots talking about making the nation ungovernable can do about it.Let me also remind u that not everyone is even happy with this contraption called Nigeria.I'd even be the happiest person if we peacefully go our own ways,so i'd see how those thieves would survive.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by redsun(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
Not even in crazy somalia will a prolific criminal element like atiku be allowed to ve a go at presidency. What is happening tnday in naija shows d unredeemable decay state of naija,
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

Period!

But you should be interested. The reason you should not poke your nose where it does not belong , especially when you are sooooooo ignorant of both the antecedents and the precedents of Nigerian ethnic politics called 'pseudo-democracy'. You need to educate yourself before posting such garbage of misrepresentation. Your PDP leaders(the real owners of Nigeria. . . not your unknown, impotent cyber warrior of a non-entity self) made that up. So, go and address that first before you stick your fingers in your political nostrils and suck on the productivity of ignorance sir!

What else don't you know besides the obvious falsehood that Atiku is a 'war-monger'? Is that your interpretation of what your read or what your beer-palour harmattan concubine whispered in your ears last night as the gospel?
You are a disgrace.

My intent is to show that you are an illiterate and people should not follow you blindly.
If you do not want such a menace in your PDP ruling party of Nigeria. . .get a damn petition to change it, instead of disseminating falsehood to semi-illiterates worse off than thineself.

Capisce?

Unfortunately, I am not interested in any myopic and ethnic/religious stupidity in the name of politics.
Okay, I see your point: I should champion the inordinate ambitions of people like Odili, Chris Uba and Orju Kalu because they are from the South?

No Sir. Give me a credible northerner against a corrupt southerner, then that northerner will have my vote. Do you know why?
I am sure I will feel the impact of that credible man more than that of the corrupt. If we want democracy to grow, we must insist on quality of the men we choose to lead us not minding where they come from.

If ethnic politics is must, then separate countries is a better option. Who knows, maybe the 2011 elections is the catalyst for break up.

Finally, if you can just stick to stating your points and stop this free flow of obscenities, perhaps you will be taking more serious. Your rantings end up dwarfing your points, such that your points end up like the beating of the waters by a drowning man. Whatever happened to your sense of communication?

I wish you well.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Arosa(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
@strangerf, LOL so really believe Blazay is from the north of Nigeria. He is an alien from mars, just having fun on Nairaland.  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Songs: / Nigeria: Experts Back Senate On Budget Implementation / 10 Top Things Nigerians Now Accept As Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.