Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Simple Self Cure For Dry Lips/get A Soft Baby Pink Lips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Self Cure For Dry Lips/get A Soft Baby Pink Lips (391 Views)

Why Do My Lips Get Darker? Get To Know Natural Ways To Have Soft, Pink Lips. / Is Taking A Soft Drink Once In A Day Bad To The Health? / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Self Cure For Dry Lips/get A Soft Baby Pink Lips by IamBenita(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Get A Beautiful Soft Pink Lips With This Simple Home Remedies.

We all want naturally beautiful, pink lips right? This is every girl's dream.. Men too!! Yes, Everyone does. It makes your smile more pretty and adds more charms and glitters to the face. No one want a dry lips, its a great turn off.

Now what is a Chapped Lips?

Chapped lips is the inflammation of the lips. It is very common and usually self treatable. It is characterized by cracking and peeling of the skin of the lips.

There are many causes of chaped lips such as infections, irritated skin, licking them often, smoking, allergies, frequent sun exposure, high caffeine intake, dryness, use of low-quality cosmetics, autoimmune conditions or hormonal imbalances.
The good news is that there are many natural home remedies that can give you a beautiful and rosy pink lips. This natural treatments doesn’t require buying expensive products.

Now, is time to say goodbye to Chapped lips. Here are Natural Treatments to Get that Baby Pink Lips You’ve Always Wanted

To learn super easy home remedies to get yourself a very soft beautiful pink lips, visit link here�� and thank me later..
https://www.plumdynamic.com/how-to-get-a-baby-soft-pink-lips-chapped-lips-cure/

(1) (Reply)

Main Symptoms Of Coronavirus / My Skin Is Very Soft And Easily Red How Can I Make It Thick / Covid-19: How Long Does The Coronavirus Last On Surfaces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.