Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! (2607 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
He beats up his wife mercilessly, with 3 teeth off because all the children(3) she bore for him are not his.

From the news making rounds on Twitter, He actually wanted to relocate them to Canada. A compulsory DNA test of the kids was carried out and he found out none belonged to him. He pounced on her immediately he got home.

A twitter user: @Mazipita shared the story.

The kind of ladies we have now eh undecided
Only God will help naija bachelors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by davidodiba(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Gobe
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Davash222(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
One of the disadvantages of marrying a Nigerian girl.
You don’t know what God did for you if you’re not married to a Nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by MightySparrow: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
To fp Bihari must hear this!
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Let them go for another test in another certified lab for more confirmation.
Hope he's ready to restore her teeth and repair the damages if not so?
Waiting for them....

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:

Do not be stupid, you can run mad if you choose to be stupid.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Davash222(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Do not be stupid, you can run mad if you choose to be stupid.
You again, night newspaper.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
And he had to destroy her teeth, some men have illegitimate kids outside without the wife knowing for years, I've not seen any woman removing half of the husband's teeth cos of that.

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
And he had to destroy her teeth, some men have illegitimate kids outside without the wife knowing for years, I've not seen any woman removing half of the husband's teeth cos of that.

Always in women's defense!

Be true to yourself for once Ma'am and stop defending a shameful act.

All 3 children not his....I mean all the 3. Not one o. angry

I'm not in support of the beating and breaking her teeth off, but he acted out of anger. It was a spontaneous reaction.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
OcVoice:

Always in women's defense!

Be true to yourself for once Ma'am and stop defending a shameful act.

All 3 children not his....I mean all the 3. Not one o. angry

I'm not in support of the beating and breaking her teeth off, but he acted out of anger. It was a spontaneous reaction.

So the women stabbing their cheating husband to death is acting out of anger right? Safe to say it's also a spontaneous reaction then, but why do you guys condemn women who do that without condemning the cheat, why? Hypocritical much abi?

Do you see me supporting the woman? didn't I respond to the beating and injuries? Buzz off.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
some men have illegitimate kids outside without the wife knowing for years, I've not seen any woman removing half of the husband's teeth cos of that.
Are you supporting the lady?

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by vibre: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations to her on surviving with her life, what she did can actually make a man kill his wife but she only suffered beating and lost four teeth, congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Vyolet(f): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
What if the kids are actually his and something went wrong with the DNA?

Would beating her and removing her teeth make the kids his? He behaved like an animal and he deserved to be punished.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Is he sure he can father children? Shouldn't he be happy she brought kids for him if he is impotent undecided. He probably is also cheating, yet look what he did to her.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

U and dis ur.... .... ok, i dont like insulting elders sha

HAVE YOU EVER IN UR ENTIRE LIFE HEARD DAT A MAN BRING HOME A BASTARD?? How do u reason for goodness sake?? I dont just know jow some people reason like female lizards..this is unthinkable..

Na woman dey bring home bastard oo no b man

U re an elder sha, i understand

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U and dis ur.... .... ok, i dont like insulting elders sha

HAVE YOU EVER IN UR ENTIRE LIFE HEARD DAT A MAN BRING HOME A BASTARD?? How do u reason for goodness sake?? I dont just know jow some people reason like female lizards..this is unthinkable..

Na woman dey bring home bastard oo no b man

U re an elder sha, i understand

Did you just crawl out of a cave Men bring home bastards with the pretense of he's a relative's son or daughter, for the wife to take care of at a tender age, only for the wife to discover the truth much later, try to be sane next time.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Davash222(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Did you just crawl of a cave Men bring home bastards with the pretense of he's a relative's son or daughter, for the wife to take care of at a tender age, only for the wife to discover the truth much later, try to be sane next time.
Shut up and stop disgracing your community!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:

Your entire lineage is vomiting their intestine out because of you!!!

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
This woman is very wicked. God:
Is better the man stay away from her so that he can regain himself. Otherwise he might kill her out of anger and endanger his life.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Did you just crawl out of a cave Men bring home bastards with the pretense of he's a relative's son or daughter, for the wife to take care of at a tender age, only for the wife to discover the truth much later, try to be sane next time.

Soo whaf makes the child a bastard in his fathers house?? U did not tell me the boy wil b bearing the name of the wife na!! the only thin i can deduce from ur example is deception from the man's side. I want u to know dat wen dis comes rrom the woman its not only a deception, the child becomes a bastard in dat ous as well.

Did i even tell u dat if a man have a child outside of jis matrimony, let say he impregnate another woman outside and d woman bears him a child, the man can as well say.. "ok, since i hav made dis mistake, i tink it wil b best for me to take responsibility and do d rites of matrimony of the second lady thereby legalising her as the second wife.."

But hey.. you that u re talking, can u go outside out of wedlock and get impregnated by someone, let sag a single guy, and because he has impregnated u den u decide to bring him home to become ur second husband under same roof?? Absurdity of the highest order...

Woo madaamu!! am not in support of any of the scenarios but the truth is dat life hapens and it favours us the inhabitants more than the other. Abi are u a potential olokomeji ni??

INSANITY.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:
Any wicked person can do that. Not necessarily Nigerian girls.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:

I tink dat madam brain dey on reverse mode

how hin and one kain funmistiqueen abi wetin hin call hin name they make me wonder if there is stil dignity among our nowadays women..

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Any wicked soul can do that. Not necessarily Nigerian girls.

Sure, i also dont like it wen we are sayin all Nigeria women are bad, at least my mama na 9ja, and my wonderful Ex.

We still have numerous Nigeria women among us sat are top notch, i mean top notch, u wil learn about their personalities and bowl..

RESPECT TO DEM WHEREVER THEY ARE...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
This woman is very wicked. God:
Is better the man stay away from her so that he can regain himself. Otherwise he might kill her out of anger and endanger his life.

The man shouldnt hav touched her, he should hav just releive her, retrieve anything he has in her hand, cut off any support he's rendering and let her go her way.

we need to learn, let assume dat in the course of the beating the woman died, am sure he would hav bn behind the bars by now, dat would make it a double punishment for him and he would never survive it.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by crackkhaus: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
No pity for him, or for her.

Young men, please do DNA tests on your kid(s) as early as possible. You can take saliva swabs easily and do it without your wife's knowledge.

Make una get sense, this is 2020.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:

Eeh. Abeg jist us more.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Yeecar(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Is he sure he can father children? Shouldn't he be happy she brought kids for him if he is impotent undecided. He probably is also cheating, yet look what he did to her.
I am highly dissapointed in you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

The man shouldnt hav touched her, he should hav just releive her, retrieve anything he has in her hand, cut off any support he's rendering and let her go her way.

we need to learn, let assume dat in the course of the beating the woman died, am sure he would hav bn behind the bars by now, dat would make it a double punishment for him and he would never survive it.
Yes. You're right. But if you're in the man's shoes, you may do the same thing. That's what anger can cause.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Papanwamaikpe: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
I've said it before. I must run DNA on all my kids!
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Soo whaf makes the child a bastard in his fathers house?? U did not tell me the boy wil b bearing the name of the wife na!! the only thin i can deduce from ur example is deception from the man's side. I want u to know dat wen dis comes rrom the woman its not only a deception, the child becomes a bastard in dat ous as well.

Did i even tell u dat if a man have a child outside of jis matrimony, let say he impregnate another woman outside and d woman bears him a child, the man can as well say.. "ok, since i hav made dis mistake, i tink it wil b best for me to take responsibility and do d rites of matrimony of the second lady thereby legalising her as the second wife.."

But hey.. you that u re talking, can u go outside out of wedlock and get impregnated by someone, let sag a single guy, and because he has impregnated u den u decide to bring him home to become ur second husband under same roof?? Absurdity of the highest order...

Woo madaamu!! am not in support of any of the scenarios but the truth is dat life hapens and it favours us the inhabitants more than the other. Abi are u a potential olokomeji ni??

INSANITY.

What a truckload of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by bukatyne(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
OcVoice:
He beats up his wife mercilessly, with 3 teeth off because all the children(3) she bore for him are not his.

From the news making rounds on Twitter, He actually wanted to relocate them to Canada. A compulsory DNA test of the kids was carried out and he found out none belonged to him. He pounced on her immediately he got home.

A twitter user: @Mazipita shared the story.

The kind of ladies we have now eh undecided
Only God will help naija bachelors.

So sad.

The man should move on and start afresh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Limbless Pastor, Nick Vujicic & Wife Welcomes Twins! / My Three And Half Year Old Son Inability To Speak Properly: Please Help / Should Husband Not Often Call His Father In Law And Mother In Law For Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.