Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media (77877 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff: His Last Moments Before The Plane Crash: Pics & VIDEO / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments / Notable Moments On Nairaland Before Atiku Landed In America ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by KerekereOgun: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86785728:
May all her killers rot in hell.
[/s]
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by alezzy13: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
So sad. And such a pretty lady with natural beauty.

Sad cry

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by alezzy13: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
ValCon888:
She was a dedicated officer.
A quiet woman.
Inactive on social media.
Single.
But she was gruesomely murdered in cold blood. Imagine a high-ranked officer working with the Presidency and killed like a church rat.

I won't be surprised if this government is involved in her death.

Abeg make una stop these. Her death serves no purpose at all.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by bastardmod: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin tongue tongue
Organs:

You cannot have sense again bro. Its finished.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by TheChameleon: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
ShenTeh:
So sad.

How do people have the strength to end a fellow human's life.

Death is so final and irredeemable that I cringe on those whose enterprise is the merchandise of death.

I love your statement, the last one.

Would borrow it from u for one of my future stories..

RIP to this woman

2 Likes

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by crackhouse(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Onnasucs1:
you're foolish
I mean no harm. Take it easy.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by ignis: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Catty94:
and how does that relate to her death?
Terrorists are after her cos of her religion.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Mozegee: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
If her death is connected to government,police will do nothing about her death. Rather they will be arresting innocent citizen.what happen to Alex badeh investigation. Nothing will ever come out from it.Nigeria our country
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by zinaunreal(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Soon you will start to respect my predictions in this country

https://www.nairaland.com/5625088/what-divination-fortune-telling

The evil finally hit aso rock

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Odunolumide(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Auxtin85:
People have died under Mr. Integrity than during the military

and easily no non APC member involved. are you actually saying only APC members have looted funds outside Nigeria?
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Jaqenhghar: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Awol1:
She was busy making money and advancing her career.

Didn't even have time for love.

Little wonder she's single at 47.

I think it's time I deleted Facebook and WhatsApp.
Na that one dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Skillz92: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
It's possible she saw what she is not supposed to see. You now what happens when such things happen
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
ignis:

Terrorists are after her cos of her religion.
[/s] you need sense.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Auxtin85(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Odunolumide:

and easily no non APC member involved. are you actually saying only APC members have looted funds outside Nigeria?

They are in power so they are looting Nigeria to high heavens
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Olatara(f): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Catty94:
you need sense.
Jaqenhghar:

Na that one dey worry you.
crackhouse:
I mean no harm. Take it easy.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
MisterKings:
Shame, right under the nose of the President. This kind of thing is happening. Is there no CCTV to fish out the culprits? What is going on

You might wish to read the report again.
She works at the state house, yes, but she lives outside the state house.

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Awol1:

and you won't still delete them cos your whole life depends on it. just dey rant cho cho cho cho cho cho cho

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
BlackfireX:
Where can one be secure in this cowtiri ....

Sambisa or aso rock

And where are you assured of safety?

Is where is a 16 year old boy can stab you multiple times and leave you in a look of your own blood

Or where similar 16 year old will gun you down.

No where is safe Bro.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by henryhemon(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
olaboy33:

This could have as well been a robbery gone wrong.

We shouldn't draw conclusions without prove or pointer.

Robbery in aso rock?
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by ignis: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Catty94:
you need sense.

Please give me some.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by bendazum: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Awol1:

Now banks will codedly take her sweat. So painful.
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by bendazum: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Yankee101:
ABBA Kyari mails leaked, director dies

I'm not saying they are related

Just saying. She was killed 2 hrs or so after leaving the office after working late into the night

Not saying you are wrong. Her post "The more you look, the less you see" marks her as a curious person.

Did she see the islamization agenda?
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Ginkk(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Mccullum: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
denko:
Killings in State house

to read and understand very difficult while easier to comment unreasonably, she was not killed in THE STATE HOUSE, SHE WORKED IN STATE HOUSE BUT MURDERED AT HER HOME OUT SIDE THE STATE HOUSE IN ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by AragonOkeke: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

And where are you assured of safety?

Is where is a 16 year old boy can stab you multiple times and leave you in a look of your own blood

Or where similar 16 year old will gun you down.

No where is safe Bro.
[/s]
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Mryacks: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Awol1:

A pity....
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by hottathanfire(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Funny enough, she was a virgin till the she was murdered... How I take know? I saw it on her face, she died sealed up.
Awol1:

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Awol1:

Your point is?
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Is Abuja even safe? I work in the north east but my wife and family are in Abuja. To be honest I just don't feel safe anytime I'm in Abuja to rest and be with my family.
There's just too many desperate people ready to do anything to make quick money. God help us
Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 20, 2020
hottathanfire:
Funny enough, she was a virgin till the she was murdered... How I take know? I saw it on her face, she died sealed up.

Haba bro!

1 Like

Re: Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media by emmaoyes(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Certainly this is a murder case trying to implicate an innocent person by dropping phone on the scene...

That phone dropped intentionally it was never a mistake,

I think she know too much, and some people play safe my silencing her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.