Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me (6121 Views)

I Want 4 Kids But My Fiancee Said 2 Is Enough, Should I Give In Or Break Up? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
She spoil am by even telling you cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Codepain: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
the only sensible comment here is from risenphoenix.
if you beat me i'll sue you is far better.
and op question is only hypothetical.

1 Like

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Biglittlelois(f): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Codepain:

You, risenphoenix and Op are caught from the same cloth, the woman gave a heavier response she is now the problem, people shouldn't start what they can't finish, Op shouldn't have asked such a ridiculous question.

6 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Op was playing with his fiancee and asked what she will do if he beats her. Is that a crime? Real wife beaters don't go around planning and telling their future wife the plan.

Even if he was serious about beating her, are you now equating beating with murder? Her response was too well thought out and detailed to be mere play. She will do it because she has thought about it for long. His question did not provoke that response. It is entrenched in her mind as the best option should the situation occur.

Tell me, if your wife or gf asks you what you will do if she cheats, will you state that you will poison her if that is not what you will really do?
Op's main account

9 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oluneutral:

What kind of play is that? Na from clap dance dey start!
He too has been thinking and ruminating on it for long before spewing it out jokingly. I swear, he wasn't expecting the girl's response, the response was a rude shock to him.

But, if you insist the guy was just playing by asking that question, then, the fiancee was probably playing with her response too.

Score=1:1

EOD.

I explained to you why his question is probably in jest while hers can't be. Wife beaters do not pre plan their behaviour. Husband killers do.

2 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Codepain:

Just leave them jaare. You give them logical points, they respond emotionally. When you make a joke to your future wife and she starts explaining how she will poison you, what poison she will use, how that type of poison affects the body, which type of food best hides the taste, the exact pot she will use to cook it and how she will pretend to be crying when your relatives come; continue thinking of her as your future wife. It is not yesterday that husband killing started and it is not tomorrow that it will stop.

3 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You, risenphoenix and Op are caught from the same cloth, the woman gave a heavier response she is now the problem, people shouldn't start what they can't finish, Op shouldn't have asked such a ridiculous question.

Yes. Would be murderers are a problem. Anyone who feels that taking the life of another is the best option for redress is a problem to herself and to society. Thank God he started it so he can make an informed decision concerning marrying her, otherwise we will wake up one day to another Maryam Sanda or another Yewande Oyediran epic.

2 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by maynation(f): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please send me your financee's number, I need to appreciate her. grin

6 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Biglittlelois(f): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Yes. Would be murderers are a problem. Anyone who feels that taking the life of another is the best option for redress is a problem to herself and to society. Thank God he started it so he can make an informed decision concerning marrying her, otherwise we will wake up one day to another Maryam Sanda or another Yewande Oyediran epic.

And him beating her means he's not a potential murderer? You have a problem with what her reaction will be but you have no problem with the cause of her reaction? hypocritical much? We have so many wife beaters/murderers that it isn't news anymore, few women are towing that path means what, men should be overlooked?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And him beating her means he's not a potential murderer? You have a problem with what her reaction will be but you have no problem with the cause of her reaction? hypocritical much? We have so many wife beaters/murderers that it isn't news anymore, few women are towing that path means what, men should be overlooked?

Accidental murder is different from planned and intended murder.

And I think that you have lost the whole aim of the thread. The op wants to know what he should do about what his fiancee said. If the woman had been the one asking about what the op said, we would have responded accordingly.

Feministas always want the mote in men's eyes to be pointed out ahead of the beam in the woman's eye even when the question is not about men. Whatabout men, whatabout men. The thread is notaboutmen it is about his fiancee.
Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by elektra(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
LOL!

You better leave her alone before you go and die.
Go and marry a woman that will let you beat her to death.

12 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nephilim: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
DanTunde:
I had to create a new account to post this.
I was having a discussion with my fiancee the other day, I asked her what if we got married and I beat her one day. She laughed and said, that any day I would raise my hand on her she would either poison me or ruin me so bad.
We have been dating for 2 years now, and our wedding is scheduled for April.
Since she said this, I have been having a serious rethink. What if she means what she said, cause my fiancee is pretty determined?
mistakenly beat her and let her mistakenly poison you and she will mistakenly live the rest of her life in jail. And if she mistakenly ruin your life she will mistakenly enjoy the ruin! It all goes same same.

3 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Antina(f): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Op was playing with his fiancee and asked what she will do if he beats her. Is that a crime? Real wife beaters don't go around planning and telling their future wife the plan.

Even if he was serious about beating her, are you now equating beating with murder? Her response was too well thought out and detailed to be mere play. She will do it because she has thought about it for long. His question did not provoke that response. It is entrenched in her mind as the best option should the situation occur.

Tell me, if your wife or gf asks you what you will do if she cheats, will you state that you will poison her if that is not what you will really do?

Real murderer don't go around planning and telling their future husband the plan

cry

13 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Antina(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
elektra:
LOL!

You better leave her alone before you go and die.
Go and marry a woman that will let you beat her to death.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can u imagine the level of his thinking?

4 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Myhaven: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Foodqueen:
She should be the one worried, not you.

U are not having a rethink of you not beating her, rather you are having a rethink of her killing you. Sense will not kill you in this your up coming marriage. grin grin

I love this!

Op why are you ruminating over it? You know you'll eventually beat her at a point in time right? If no, then stop creating unnecessary panic for yourself.

1 Like

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Antina(f): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Just leave them jaare. You give them logical points, they respond emotionally. When you make a joke to your future wife and she starts explaining how she will poison you, what poison she will use, how that type of poison affects the body, which type of food best hides the taste, the exact pot she will use to cook it and how she will pretend to be crying when your relatives come; continue thinking of her as your future wife. It is not yesterday that husband killing started and it is not tomorrow that it will stop.

The wife was joking too...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Mizwisdom(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
She's even nice grin she told you before hand. Do you know that giving two area boys N1K to batter you will be a better suggestion grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

..let either the wife or the husband do what they would do and let's see who's going to be in much bigger problem .. how on earth should killing someone be compared to beating . e go shock una

1 Like

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by fatymore(f): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
I once told a guy like that. Alaye Japan.

2 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by chudu(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
DanTunde:
I was having a discussion with my fiancee the other day, I asked her what if we got married and I beat her one day. She laughed and said, that any day I would raise my hand on her she would either poison me or ruin me so bad.
Since she said this, I have been having a serious rethink. What if she means what she said, cause my fiancee is pretty determined?
you have mental problem.instead of you to engage her in fruitful discussion about the future it's beating a woman like a tout you are thinking of. Try it and you will be the devils PA in hellfire

8 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by TheeDetective: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
@Op you well so? undecided There must be something seriously wrong with you mate for you to even entertain the idea of putting your hands on your fiancée/soon to be wife. You are already dreaming about the idea that YOU MIGHT HIT HER RIGHT? undecided Carry on nurturing that silly idea in you head you hear; at least you heard the real deal from your fiancée on how she’ll react and deal with the situation. You better take a look at your relationship again and if you are already entertaining the idea of putting your hands on her even before you are married to her, it's better you look long and hard if you are still compatible before something terrible happens if you eventually put your hands on her. ONE MORE THING DUDE, GO FIGURE HOW TO CO-EXIST WITH A WIFE WITHOUT YOU NURTURING/ENTERTAINING THE IDEA OF HITTING HER. ENOUGH SAID

9 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by djon78(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
chudu:
you have mental problem.instead of you to engage her in fruitful discussion about the future it's beating a woman like a tout you are thinking of. Try it and you will be the devils PA in hellfire

I wonder oo. And some people are supporting him. Why should a sensible man ask such question in the first place.
I'm fact the Lady should kukuma stay away from such man.
Men that entertain such thoughts are very weak men. I am a man, and there is nothing a woman will say that will make me raise my hand to beat her. I never saw my dad do that.
It's an aberration.
There are many more ways to handle a woman. But when a man nurses an idea to beat a woman, that man is a complete scumbag and a low life.
That's why ladies should be very watchful, run very far from a woman beater. He is not a man at all.

Ladies be very careful and observant. Just like this op, they will show there true colors. Be warned!!

5 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Lamanii22:
If I were your fiancée I'd kill you slowly and painfully... How in the heck would you wanna raise your hands on a woman.. Area boys ni ma ran si e, o ni shey ru e mo...

I mean i hardly respond here, but the same level of response come from people is quite tempting not to ignore.

Is totally bad raising hand against anybody, man or woman alike.

I have had my girlfriend pushed me ones and almost fell because i wasn't balanced on the ground. But she was stressed and i offended her real bad. We were both wrong, but i can't imagin poisoning her as a consequence of raising her hand on me. She wasn't proud of her reaction, and i understood we are sometimes just being human.

Moreover, poisoning sounds real cold blooded, and he's gonna be eating her food.
Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2020
Most of u here na ozwor.
Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by ireneidiva(f): 4:22am On Feb 20, 2020
correctguy0900:

I mean i hardly respond here, but the same level of response come from people is quite tempting not to ignore.

Is totally bad raising hand against anybody, man or woman alike.

I have had my girlfriend pushed me ones and almost fell because i wasn't balanced on the ground. But she was stressed and i offended her real bad. We were both wrong, but i can't imagin poisoning her as a consequence of raising her hand on me. She wasn't proud of her reaction, and i understood we are sometimes just being human.

Moreover, poisoning sounds real cold blooded, and he's gonna be eating her food.

Will she push her mom or boss no matter how stressed out or angry she is? You better run from such a violent person because that is how it starts. That is not being human at all. Pushing is cold blooded. What if you fell and hit your head?

2 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by ireneidiva(f): 4:23am On Feb 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

She was joking about the poison na.

2 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 20, 2020
ireneidiva:

Will she push her mom or boss no matter how stressed out or angry she is? You better run from such a violent person because that is how it starts. That is not being human at all. Pushing is cold blooded. What if you fell and hit your head?

Lol u funny. Speak for yourself. U can go and date or marry Mr perfect in ur utopian world.

If i ran away from her because of a mare push, i should run to u, a lioness?

If i ran for a mare push from someone who is a million times better than many ladies out there, what should i do with a lioness.

Please no problem, u and other commenters, enjoy ur imagined world of 100% peaceful relationship like in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Resurgent2016: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2020
DanTunde:

Do you really intend to beat her or are you just teasing her?

If you intend to beat her, then she also intends to poison you. Then you should be concerned jot just action her reaction but your action as a wife-beater.

However, if you're teasing her, then she's teasing you...fret not

2 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Resurgent2016: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Foodqueen:
She should be the one worried, not you.

U are not having a rethink of you not beating her, rather you are having a rethink of her killing you. Sense will not kill you in this your up coming marriage. grin grin

He is hoping to find a partner that he can beat "safely"..... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2020
bedfordking:

no matter how angry you are it is wrong to hit a woman .
female ynash licker, the taste sweet for your mouth? woman slave, team stay and be looking till woman kill you cos u must not hit her....smh
op don't be scared, any wife wey Bleep up, beat am pursue am go meet him papa, they need husband pass as we need wife
Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by Resurgent2016: 5:26am On Feb 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

So you don't know beating is a prelude to murder (psychological if not physical)?. She replied the op well, she should be the one having a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me by ireneidiva(f): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2020
correctguy0900:

Lol u funny. Speak for yourself. U can go and date or marry Mr perfect in ur utopian world.

If i ran away from her because of a mare push, i should run to u, a lioness?

If i ran for a mare push from someone who is a million times better than many ladies out there, what should i do with a lioness.

Please no problem, u and other commenters, enjoy ur imagined world of 100% peaceful relationship like in heaven.
I knew you would say this. A push is not mere. If your partner is genuinely willing to change, you guys can work on it. You can discuss it but you are treating it with kid's gloves. Nobody is perfect but violence is a deal breaker. Oh well, what do I know? Funny you called me a lioness, I wasn't the one that pushed you or was I?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? / . / Diamond Bank Extra Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.