Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Music Promotion And Distribution - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Promotion And Distribution (142 Views)

I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business / Kizz Daniel Signs To International Label And Distribution Company EMPIRE / Victoria Kimani Looking For Free Promotion – Ycee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Promotion And Distribution by Talentempire: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
GET THE BEST OF MUSIC PROMOTION AND DISTRIBUTION TODAY FROM US .

promote on showitnaija blog where you see the progress of your music.
Promote on showitnaija Internet Radio where about 100 countries get to listen to your music.
Shoot a promotion video and have 100k views or more on social media..
We promote your music on Radio stations across Nigeria.
We distribute your music on international stores which earns you 70% royalty.
We distribute your music on our street selection covering 30 states.
We book you for Radio interviews.
We shoot your music video and promote you on Tv .
We promote all types of music.
Connect with us for an effective music promotion today.
See my signature for contact

(1) (Reply)

Miss Mitika / Assurance Tips With Payment After Winning / Payment After Wining Available And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.