Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform (78860 Views)

PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Goldencheese(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

He needs it. He's on a travel ban for his bodybag statement.

Good for the loudmouth.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by dontbothermuch: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2020
Beremx:
He looks like a herdsman. See face Buhari own.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Dayoara: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2020
What a selfish immoral quote
visijo:
Any lady that refused to follow u home should not follow u to restaurant cos charity begins at home...I hate rubbish
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Onlyonebuhari: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2020
mayklef:

Religion or regional sentiments aside, Elrufai is d man 4 d job n u know dat 4 sure, u jus choose to b blindfolded bro

Not near to the post, u can't compare Lagos of Tinubu with Kaduna of ElRufai. Hope u know I live in Kaduna and stay in Zaria?
Let Tinubu turn Nigeria to mega city like Lagos.
I don't use gen to charge in Lagos.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by Czartega(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Mikehot:
Meanwhile if the cult of bloodbath doesn't see the blood of unbelievers to spill they would spill theirs to satisfy their blood thirst

Leave them oh it's just a peaceful parade grin
Religion of peace undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by azadus18: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2020
I use to hate dis Man...but d moment i read his book "The accidental public servant" my perspective abt him changed totally....

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by trytim100(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Look like aboki here,

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hahahahah see former almajiri and maybe he is still the almajiri-in-chief in Kaduna.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform by XAUBulls: 3:52am On Apr 02, 2023
mmb:
Nasir
Mad cool.

FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / 'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks