Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) (2246 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by Bluezy13(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
mirabel9:

been an atheist is bad for ur health,
i know you are a bright and handsome shiny glowing guy.

But been an atheist is bad for your whole beign,

just imagine if you die where your soul will head to,

since you dont believe in God definately he wont allow you to enter heaven.

Either way you dont also believe in satan,

the main fact still remains the same for all,

if you do not make heaven at the last days then centainly you must be pushed to go face the other side,
and thats hellfire

so please choose wisely and accept the true God of light

am pleading with you for the good of your own soul

cheers!

Seems you write long epistles well.
My belief system should not bother you.
Needless the advice.
Concentrate your energy on the book on telepathy.

I wish you the best.
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by fattprince(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bluezy13:

Not only would the book be very costly, but scarce as well and you must "identify" yourself and state your reasons before any seller would sell it to you because it is meant for a "particular" category of people.
That's if the book is authentic.
True. It can't be readily available like this. But I for like get this telepathic power. The thing go sweet.
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by Bluezy13(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
fattprince:

True. It can't be readily available like this. But I for like get this telepathic power. The thing go sweet.

More reason people like you should not have access to it cheesy
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by fattprince(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bluezy13:

Now this is better.

I am not the type that is really scared of things I don't know. You seem to be newly introduced to book selling. Every non-academic bookseller who has been a while in bookselling knows that not every book is to be trade lest he invites orthodox personalities.
I voiced it out because I know the adverse effect of the misuse of telepathy.

I am neither condemning the book because I know what the book is centered on which is attraction in the thought world and mental manipulation and persuasion otherwise prove me wrong.
I have read many of such books.

I condemn the medium of disseminating the book. Such a book if it truly conveys the phenomenon of telepathy, should not be made public!
Ask any theologian, ask any religious leader, ask your pastor or whoever is your religious leader...some will even condemn the book in totality.

"The powers deposited in humans that they are not aware of..." This is were occultism comes in to play.
Occultism by definition is simply a science of the hidden truth; mastery of Oneself, the I Am, the Ego in relation to fathoming and harnessing the underlying mystery of the Universe

And again you smuggled in God in an attempt to neutralize the atheistic connotation of the said book, forgetting that Telepathy and Christianity have nothing in common.
Why would a Christian want to manipulate others, why would a Christian want to think about someone and expect that person to do his bidding, why would a Christian want to mentally cause people to do things to favoure you against their will, why would a Christian want to control the minds of others ??
What then is Love ??
Would Jesus do the same ??
Is that what God wants...for people to control the minds of others by telepathy ??
Why did you abuse the "grace" of God ??

Even as an atheist, I don't recommend this book to the general public. There rules to follow, there are laws to be obeyed before such books are made available to an individual. Otherwise, there will damning repercussions.
People with the third eye know the point I am making.

But if you must go ahead, good luck.
I wanted to make this point before I didn't know you've addressed it already. How can you put telepathy and Christianity together. Op sorry they don't go. They are just 2 parallel lines that can never meet

1 Like

Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by fattprince(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
mirabel9:

how can i do that when he already has a girlfriend taking good care of him
Was that a shot? Cos nobody said anything about girlfriend. Offpoint, no miss this oh. The girl is fine and frosh
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by fattprince(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
mirabel9:

the original prize i got this book is #4,500,

i only slashed it to 2k so people can afford it,
so that does not mean the book is worthless and cheap.

You know not everyone can really afford to buy it the original prize

thanks
But can I get a free version. I promise to buy the full version if the free version impresses me
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by Elohe001: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please,tell me how i can get the book from you.i need to learn how to put mine under my subjugation. And not the other way round,thank you
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by Offpoint: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2020
fattprince:

Was that a shot? Cos nobody said anything about girlfriend. Offpoint, no miss this oh. The girl is fine and frosh
I go miss this one, na money I dey fine now... no be girls matter
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by fattprince(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Offpoint:

I go miss this one, na money I dey fine now... no be girls matter
Okay oh bro. You decide
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 2:07pm On May 30, 2020
Still available
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
This offer is now closed,
this book needs to be kept hidden,

the limited number of 12 copies have been sold out

thanks for ur patronage
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
we are still selling for 2000 naira

do call Stanley on 09030682331
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

Girlfriend...??

How far your mind wanders...

lol
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Elohe001:
Please,tell me how i can get the book from you.i need to learn how to put mine under my subjugation. And not the other way round,thank you

sorry for the late reply sir,
do call Stanley on 09030682331
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by SawD007: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
fattprince:

Really? What's the value of the book? From all your point you listed the book is worth millions but you valued it 2k. Well I can't blame you, you just a marketer doing your job.

And if the book is worth millions, will you be able to afford it. If you don't agree with Op there is no point venting out your frustration. Just research the topic
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2020
still available
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2020
still available here
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2020
order for this today to know more
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2020
get this today and be happy you did
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2020
still available to get here, thanks
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
still available
Re: Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) by mirabel9(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2020
still available here

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ I May Never Be Rich / 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.