Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi (1256 Views)

Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Yet another story coming from your coded Manny, lol. I promise not let you guys down this time around, I have created about three different threads with uncompleted stories, I promise you guys that this one won't stop mid way at all, I swear with my enemy's two brokos.

Intro..

Everyone grew up with a good childhood experience either in a swamp, city, heaven or evil forest we all had our good times growing up as a child, I felt the urge to put down some stuffs here from memory lane, I had the best childhood experience I would say If I was asked, I could remember crying my eyeballs out back then when I swallowed cherry seed and my father told me that the tree would grow out from my stomach..lol.. such is life

I can also remember vividly the first time I waya my neighbor daughter, with our clothes still on and intact we did the do like chicken and everyone went his way jejely.. such is life.

Or should I talk on how we normally waste mama matches with our local knockouts... life sweet then o!..

Oya relax your self small, tori plenty die, I go Sama Una some episodes in the evening to "chilax" the day's stress. One love my people

Mention people wey you fit remember their moniker and share the post, this thread no go die soon, Kick start, off! We go!..
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
OK make I mention people wey I fit remember the spelling of their moniker

Ann2012 Abi amaka2012

Swiz123

Honourable somtin something..i don 4get that my Oga name

Youngimporter .. wey no fit import ordinary Kuli kuli

2 Likes

Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Following
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Ann2012(f): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Youngzubi:

Ann2012 Abi amaka2012

Swiz123

Thanks dear
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Silver1996(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Zubi my guy....welcome back
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Purity23
Sly12345
Mavikolo2020
Izaray
Evold
Napoleonsammy
Kelvyncruz
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ceecane2
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Silver1996:
Zubi my guy....welcome back

Thanks mahn, I saw how good you've been doing our people in this section, more wisdom I pray bro. cheesy
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by swiz123(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
I expect much from this story zubi
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by youngimporter: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Youngzubi:

Ann2012 Abi amaka2012

Swiz123

lol brother I dey ooh and I dey import a lot of tins.
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2020
"F1!, F2!" the children chorused.
"Wait na emeka get ball so he go first choose post and player, chibuzor a light skinned boy said.

Its a norm that whenever football is to be played among the children, anyone that owns the ball makes all the decisions, he will be the captain, coach, referee even the VAR!. His team most not loose else the game will be over, them no born you well to follow him drag anything as long as that black and white ball is involved.

Other children could be seen running in different direction, each set in their own group playing all sort of local games. Old men and women carrying dry woods, cassava plants and other farm products walk passed the play ground, they responded vehemently to the children greetings. Each child ran into hiding whenever they sight their parents returning from the farm.

Emeka made sure he chose the best players, infact all the tall boys were in his team. The match kicked off after few procedures, it wasn't long after the opening pass when a masquerade ran out from a nearby bush. It made the children run halter skater, they were frightened by its ugly look and the long cane it held. I wasn't a fast runner but in a case like this I bet if my legs touches ground, I got home breathing heavily, I heard my father call out from his room asking who it was. I was on my way to his room when I saw my class teachers slippers behind the closed door. My father is a village headmaster he got transferred to this village early last year, leaving my mother to run her trade in our home town I came with my father to this village to continue my secondary school education, recently my teachers have been coming to our house to submit their lesson note to my father. This time na my class teacher slippers dey front of him room door, I tried pushing the door slightly but it was locked firmly. So I went to sit outside the compound, from where I sat i watched our neighbors prepare to leave for work although it was a saturday but most of them are local government worker, the state government even shared motorcycles to almost all of them. Nwoke our neighbor was one the beneficiary. The man wanted to wash his motorcycle but couldn't find water in any of the buckets.

"Chinekee! Bia chinenye, so you and your sisters have not fetched water into these buckets".. Nwoke yelled, he walked round the buckets like a pregnant teddy. In a jiffy his three daughters ran out of the three rooms self-contained flat they lived, each grabbing a bucket and hurried out.

"Since I didn't have much to do that morning, I carry clothe put for body, like sheep wey nor get owner I waka enter road. Zanny D that's how I loved to be called, fair in complexion but I no dey like make people refer me as "onyibo or yellow". I don't just know why but the tin dey always pain me for body, i'm tall with nice athletic posture, with better fine face wey God Just carry dash me.

"Finest!,

"How you dey na?
"Zanny baba, I dey o nna this one you dey waka like this, this early morning hope my sisters dey safe sha.

"Your father, I replied. We shake hands and I left

That was Gabriel, the guy strong die, them never born that person wey go near his junior sisters. I bin dey plan to follow one of them talk but after I saw how ebuka take beat one boy for bush yesterday I no dey even like think about am again.

"Bo da good morning". Amara the youngest daughter of my neighbor Nwoke greeted me in her baby language, she carried a small bucket more like a cup while her two elder sisters carried bigger buckets and followed behind, maintaining their pace with that of amara. E sweet me die as the small girl call me brother, "Amara how are you?" I asked, fine. "She replied. I walked passed them but not without noticing the well formed br**st of the elder sister, the tin just dey jingle like bell with her two hands raised up holding her bucket firmly, she go dey like 15 years. Nobi me born am but I'm sure she never reach 16. They just parked from the city back to the village last month, everybody for that our village dey respect them very well because they fit speak english like mad. I go begin go do assignment for their house very soon.

To be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Silver1996(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hope say the assignment nor get another agenda.

Following bro.
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by purity23(f): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Following
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Silasloaded(m): 5:58am On Feb 21, 2020
No qualms Oga Youngzubi no keep us waiting come update oo biko
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Emoo96: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2020
yeye pikin na u bi dat time oooo
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Masterpieceukpa(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Zubi u are a legend when it comes to pidgin literature
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Updates drops in the evening around 8.
Re: When Men Were Boys (adventure Of Zanny-d,pidgin Tori) Story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Episide 2

I got to ifeany's house and met him washing his fathers goff 3, the car is worst than a broken truck. It takes about four or three people to push it before the engine could start, the car always made this annoying sound whenever it moves, it made children run after the car anytime he drive pass them, they even named ifeany's father after the car's noise," kpa! Kpo!" they would scream in anticipation any time they sight the car approaching.

"Ocha ka omaka".ifeanyed teased in our local dialect when I got to where he stood.

"Ewu, I replied.

"Anumnpam, he countered back this time with a laughter.

"forget this your nonesense talk, see eh my eye see double this morning. I said to ifeanyi, I sure knew how to get the idiots full anttention, he actuslly dropped the rag he was about to use and dry his father's car widescreen.
"Wetin you see, he sasked.
"Guy I see "jollof rice" slippers for my papa door this morning, jollof rice is actully what we named my class teacher back then in ss2, her love for rice made us name her after the yellowish concortion.

"Ah!, wait wait o!. She come submit lesson note, ifeanyi said raising his eyebrow, I guess he tried so hard to supress the laughter that had built up in his stomach. I was right because the idiot burst into heavy laughter when I replied him saying, "Baba forget lesson note na odogwu she come collect".

"Ewu boy, las las you took after him.

"After who?

"Your papa"

"In term of what and what? I said, although I knew where he was heading to.

"Ashawolism Na. "He said.

"Just the same way you will one day inherite this life threatening moving object called car from your father, I countered back.

" ifeanyi looked around to see if his father was around then moved closer to me and replied, "Back to you in jesus name".
But guy I get one plan, I swear we fit take am chop either money or aunty. Ifeanyi said bfore he whispered something that sounded good to me.

"Guy this plan make sense.

"Gbam!.

"Stamped?.

"Signed in fact.

"We both laughed haertedly.

Ifeanyi ran into their house and emerged few minutes later with a black t-shirt, he hurried out and signeled me to come along.

"Zanny waka fast na before this man will come out and tell us to push his car, ifeanyi said to me as we hurried out of their compound. We walked few distance away from their house when he suddenly stopped, he brought out some naira notes and a colourful wristwatch.

"Where you see money? I asked ignoring the wristwatch.

"I thief am.

"From your papa?

"No, come I wan show you something. He replied and took to a narrow path that led into the bush, we got to a small tree and stopped then he went ahead to dig something out from the ground. It wasn't long when a wooden safe box surfaced from the ground.

"Jesus!.."I screamed in suprise.

"Wetin happen, why you too dey shout like woman.. he said with angry face.

"Why you come frown, wait o, na from where this one come from.

"I discovered where Okeke dey keep him money..."he replied with showing less concern .

"That palm wine tapper?

"Gbam! E ji ya,( you got it)

"Chai but you sharp o.

"Before nko, I even touched nneka nyash yesterday night.."he replied now spliting some naira notes into two places.

"Akuko (story)...I replied in disblief.

"Stay there till I nack am.."he replied.

"Dem no born you well,..i said rather angrily.
But E take happen, asin when and how you take touch am.

"Na wetin you suppose ask.."he said and handed my own share of the loot.. sidon make I teach you work.

We sat facing each other beside the tree, but unknown to us something was going on around us. Yesterday night when we on generator, he continued as I payed anttention, the girl in question was actually my life time crush but her father na pastor, consquent preaching from her father had made her see boys as devils with long stick between their legs as their only weapon.

"So wetin come happen when una on gen?.."i asked eager to hear everything.

"She came to our house to charge her mother's telephone, but we had no space to plug phones in the parlor so I collected the phone and went to plug it in my elder brothers room, I was suprised when she followed me.

"she follow you enter room?

"Yes.

"You no tell am to follow you?.

"Before nko, I told her to come see one aki and popo film wey my brother put for him room.

"You know that girl no dey take eyes see tv even as she take big.." I retorted.

"I swear. You need to see how the girl take sidon forget herself come open leg.

"Anumnpam!.."i screamed.

"Onukwu!.." he replied.

"I wanted to touch her br**st but those children full window dey look tv.

"How you come manage touch nyash.

"I sidon near her and then use hand rub am small, she shouted "chineke eh!",then stood up and ran outside.

"We both laughed uncontrollably. That girl na idiot o!.." I added at the midst of laughter.

"Confirm one.

"Chineke will marry her.

"Nba!, you go marry am while I go marry nwoke first daughter, that one wey fine.."ifeanyi replied.

"Ada?.."I asked.

"Gbam!.

"You fit speak english?.

"I go speak igbo to her na.

" and you think it will work?

" why not, see eh zanny me I no fit fear any girl for my life...

"E dey your body.."replied.

We talked for a while before we decided to go and swim in the village stream, we got and dusted one clothes and followed the path that head towards amaeke town where a river divided our village from Amaeke town, we were still on our way when we came across two men dressed in modern attire. Without being told we knew that they were lost and we also knew where they going to.

"Kedu? (how are you). One of them greeted us.

"Fine, ifeanyi replied.

"Please we are on our way to Ogini's shrine, that man wey dey do juju.."one of them said.

As expected they where on their way to Ogini shrine, Ogini is actually a local herbalist in my town, many people visit his shrine from different places and kept on doing them the more you look, ok let me try to explain things to you. If some one come with a spiritual problem come in a quest to seek solution from The Great Ogini's shrine, he or she will first of all meet Daka a man with ability to see things in the spirit but can't find solution to whatever he sees, immidiately Daka sees you he would send boys to Ogini with details about the visitor so that once when he sends you to Ogini, he would win you trusth by telling you all your life problems then charge you beyond repair to give you fake solution, still people kept on trooping in and out of his shrine daily. Ogini never runs out of cash, he brings business to us too you will find out how soon.

"Oga una go carry okada go,.." I said to the man.

"We no sabi the place so we no fit carry bike.."the man replied stupidily, I thought the hair on his jaws indicates maturity but it actully shows that he is a male goat. "Oke ngbi" precisely.

"Just stop okada, tell am sey you dey Ogini shrine.."ifeanyi said to them and we went on our way to the stream.

We got to stream minutes later and met a lot of people there, children stayed at the river bank playing with water while the grown up boys dive into the water in styles. I wasn't a good swimmer so I didn't dive like ifeanyi who threw himself directly into the water, I gently walked in and I was welcomed in by my friends,they were about seven in numbers already swimming inside the water.

"Leave me na!.." I screamed in fear as the boys forced my head inside the water, I drank one tank of water in less than two seconds, it made everyone laugh hard when I finally sailed up coughing continuesly.

"Zanny you be correct auntyy!.." sam shouted with thick igbo accent.

"Mpa gi there,.." I replied finding my way out.

Gwam! Someone landed on my back making me collide with chinasa and gwom! We both landed inside the water, this time I drank more water like never before, but my hand grabbed something soft.

"Leave my br**st chinasa shouted

"Arhhh! Br**st?.." other boys chorused.

To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium Available For One Year / Story Of Ali-joshua: A Capitalist / Ike Oguine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.