Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,562 members, 5,504,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 07:15 PM

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (18584 Views)

"REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies / Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning / Mr. Nice Guy Lab Test (RedPill Laboratory Test) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by okeyben10: 1:30pm On Mar 10
Omar09:

Including them divorcees. Something made them divorce their husband.. And I can boldly tell you it's poor choice.

Widows excluded. Those, it was out of control.

Yea.
It would've bn bera if the likes of of tiwa became black widows instead of divorcees.

That way they woulda stood a chance wt you

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by BOGENT: 1:48pm On Mar 10
Digmygold:

I am not an occult gay like you. So not interested Lol.Side chicks are for married men only. Single gay Dumbo grin

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Digmygold: 2:24pm On Mar 10
[quote author=BOGENT post=87323172][/quote]

BOGENT equals Ancestor wey moomoo cheesy cheesy
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Digmygold: 2:25pm On Mar 10
author=BOGENT post=87323172]

[quote]

Ancestor wey moomoo
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10
okeyben10:

Real name is Goller-Sojourner.
They simply a white family who adopted a black kid.

The nigerian family above were explained to be a case of miscegenation. DNA proved they were the biological parents. That child could as well have bn an albino
Lol. Don't take things too seriously. The pics are just there to illustrate a point.

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by klenton(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26
okeyben10:

Real name is Goller-Sojourner.
They simply a white family who adopted a black kid.

The nigerian family above were explained to be a case of miscegenation. DNA proved they were the biological parents. That child could as well have bn an albino

you would have also told us the identity and history of the other people used in the other memes, abi dem no dey exist

my friend just shut ur crap....those are just memes, its just for illustrations, and it doesnt take rocket science to understand that

the joke is actually on you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26
klenton:
you would have also told us the identity and history of the other people used in the other memes, abi dem no dey exist

my friend just shut ur crap....those are just memes, its just for illustrations, and it doesnt take rocket science to understand that

grin grin Thank you jare! Some people take things too seriously. grin
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Omar09(f): 3:00am On Mar 27
klenton:

grin grin he don't know wais goinon
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by okeyben10: 2:04pm On Mar 27
klenton:

Who be ds swine

Your father yansh, your real real father!!!
Common crawl back to d hole from whence you came

Dirt bag

Modified
Just checked your history. You no b like person wey get sense. Nonsense and klenton

2 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Freelane33(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27
Dick humper , una welldone oooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Omar09:
grin grin yet women are angels... They don't cheat... They can't even harm a fly... Yes they can't harm a fly, but they will hump on dicks.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by mrpaedo(m): 1:56am On Mar 30
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / xxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.