Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (68374 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by freethinker01: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
I have replied you.
I sent another one but you didn't reply
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Meedon: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks

I'll start immediately, I really want to say no to pussy and concentrate on other things

Martinez39s:
There is no thread on that.

(1) Just start by practicing how to say "no" to puśsy even if konji is tackling you so hard.
(2) Remember that you will not die if you don't have sex, and no woman's body is that special and significant that you would be missing a great deal if you don't have sex with her or check her out.
(3) Sexual desires are natural, and they will always be there. However, try to reduce the frequency of sexual thoughts you think up per day.

This is just a starter pack. Try this for four months, and get back to me. It's hard at first but your brain and body will get used to them. grin
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Meedon:

Thanks

I'll start immediately, I really want to say no to pussy and concentrate on other things
Good. Concentrate on other productive things. If you waste the your time banging pùssy when you should be building up yourself, you will end up useless, and your pùssy count won't pay the bills or make you useful. You can be great in life without pùssy.

8 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Meedon: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Good. Concentrate on other productive things. If you waste the your time banging pùssy when you should be building up yourself, you will end up useless, and your pùssy count won't pay the bills or make you useful. You can be great in life without pùssy.

I appreciate.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Omar09(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Meedon:

I appreciate.

Bro, it's been a year since I listened to Martinez39s and ubunja.... Tho I took clost to 9 months dealing with this urge and comporting myself, today I can tell you that I am on a path to greatness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Meedon: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Omar09:

Bro, it's been a year since I listened to Martinez39s and ubunja.... Tho I took clost to 9 months dealing with this urge and comporting myself, today I can tell you that I am on a path to greatness.

Lol

You say no to pussy abi

I'll try my best because I don't see anything special about pussy.

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Meedon:
Lol

You say no to pussy abi

Gbam! Nothing is special about puśsy. Pussy is worth $0.00. Paying for puśsy is even a waste of money/investment; it's even a very foolish thing to do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Firstnebo: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Omar09:

What urge
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Omar09(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Firstnebo:

What urge

My natural instinct. Urge to chase women about and be a simp.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Omar09(m): 3:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Meedon:

Lol

You say no to pussy abi

Nothing actually. If not taken care of, it stinks and worst of all, the host is very manipulative.

3 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Meedon: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Omar09:

Nothing actually. If not taken care of, it stinks and worst of all, the host is very manipulative.

Do you know that it is my fellow guys who pushed me into doing such things, they will yab me for not having a girlfriend now I'm the one laughing at them

5 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Omar09(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Meedon:

Do you know that it is my fellow guys who pushed me into doing such things, they will yab me for not having a girlfriend now I'm the one laughing at them

Yes! This is your time laugh at them. They will still come back to make get a girlfriend (yab you if they will) don't give in. Just focus on yourself dasol.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Meedon: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Omar09:

Yes! This is your time laugh at them. They will still come back to make get a girlfriend (yab you if they will) don't give in. Just focus on yourself dasol.

Thanks bro

I will never give in to their rant and yabbing again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Omar09(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Meedon:

Thanks bro

I will never give in to their rant and yabbing again

For your own safety. Now search CRP and Donovan Sharpe on YouTube and follow them. Watch all their videos it will help make you a solid redpill.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Meedon: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Omar09:

For your own safety. Now search CRP and Donovan Sharpe on YouTube and follow them. Watch all their videos it will help make you a solid redpill.

Ok thanks
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Ayemileto(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS CASE?
I NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU THINK SETTLING WITH A SINGLE MUM IS SO BAD?

Martinez39s:
I will do that in another thread. Let me finish the memes for now.

Martinez39s I can't find the thread in your profile.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Ayemileto:
Martiñez39s I can't find the thread in your profile.
I never created the thread. CAPSLÕCKED told me, in another thread, not to bother as he wasn't interested anymore.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Ayemileto(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
I never created the thread. CAPSLÕCKED told me, in another thread, not to bother as he wasn't interested anymore.

Ok.

I have watched a video on the topic on YouTube.

The man have some reasonable points.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by wisethoughts(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Very funny thread cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5980776/redpillers-online-group#91547703

Follow the link above if you're a redpiller or interested in knowing more about the Redpill

[b][b\]cheers
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by restore8(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin
sexylassie:

But martinez39s is a virgin, never had sex before or had any physical relationship with a woman.

How come you take the advice of a virgin and inexperience man so seriously in things concerning relationship

martinez39s is a coach. and coaches don't play
grin
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Mandela27: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Just for laugh..

So my neighbour's wife was telling my sister what her husband(A VERY MATURE SIMP)did this early morning today .

Man woke up from what he called a nightmare-that he saw his wife be-friending a butcher..lol,he started crying and actually woke his woman up and was trying to explain the dream to her.lol,the woman got angry,she got mad and started throwing jabs at the man,and telling him he couldn't dream of when she leaves him and start dating Dangote,He's there dreaming nonsense .

But why would a man love a woman to the extent of crying because of a mere dream??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mandela27:
Just for laugh..

So my neighbour's wife was telling my sister what her husband(A VERY MATURE SIMP)did this early morning today .

Man woke up from what he called a nightmare-that he saw his wife be-friending a butcher..lol,he started crying and actually woke his woman up and was trying to explain the dream to her.lol,the woman got angry,she got mad and started throwing jabs at the man,and telling him he couldn't dream of when she leaves him and start dating Dangote,He's there dreaming nonsense .

But why would a man love a woman to the extent of crying because a mere dream??
How can a man cry because he saw his woman befriending a butcher in his dream? grin grin What sort of simphood is this? grin

11 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by CaveAdullam: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hardrive:
For those who intend to know the origins of the Redpill, This right here is the bible. The fourth edition is coming soon.
can't wait for volume 4......lick lips.
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by CaveAdullam: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Never trust them h0€s

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by CaveAdullam: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2020
Feminist after post wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nyamuriflathead: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Harrykn: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
make your own one sided memes and leave us alone
HER: I have given that bastard what he wants, Girls come and See me o. HIM: See this one wey no even see anything, u go suffer, i swr, nonsense. GIRL I know where most of your mates are, you are not the first person but when u go out to the real world always save up for postinor, guys are no more marrying, your mom will explain that Better. Sit your ass one place and learn from your elders else you'll be wasted. I'm sure you know who people call harry kane before you start qouting
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by latexxbro(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Riele:

tongue

Sniper is free over here ! . Incase you need it tongue

I won't take down the pics for an ugly duckling like you and guess what , there's nothing you can do about it .

That pics is there to stay and No , I'm not ashamed , I'm proud of it . Toooo proud of it tongue

Show us your own pics Ugly thing , I bet even a monkey would testify of your ugliness . Spits !
The pics is no longer there, I guess you finally took it out
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by JustforMen: 1:59am On Oct 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HOPEFULLY MARTINEZ39s WILL PROVE HIS POINT "TO ME" ON ANOTHER THREAD.

Single mums are usually damaged from their previous relationships.

There is a reason why they are single mums in the first place. It is either they have poor judgement of dating jerks or they are not capable of keeping a good man.

They will always have a relationship with the father of their children because of the child which effectively makes your relationship with her a polyandry. And because the last man has already known her soft buttons, the probability of fucking a pussy he has already bleeped is high. Hence most women sleep with their baby daddies. Remember, they always have an option to go back to him when you hit a rough patch.

If you marry a single mother, you get to have responsibility for her children without the authority to be their father and to discipline them. The woman will naturally side with her kids against you even if they are wrong. And you get to hear shit like 'you ain't my real father' from the bastard for whom you have been working your butt to care for.

I can tell you more reasons....

6 Likes

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2020
JustforMen:

Single mums are usually damaged from their previous relationships.
USUALLY? EVEN YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T TRUE.

There is a reason why they are single mums in the first place. It is either they have poor judgement of dating jerks or they are not capable of keeping a good man.
SO SINGLE DADS ARE THE SAME. THEY DATE JERKS AND CAN'T KEEP GOOD WOMEN, BECAUSE IT'S THEIR FAULT THAT PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE JERKS?

They will always have a relationship with the father of their children because of the child which effectively makes your relationship with her a polyandry. And because the last man has already known her soft buttons, the probability of fucking a pussy he has already bleeped is high. Hence most women sleep with their baby daddies. Remember, they always have an option to go back to him when you hit a rough patch.
I AGREE THIS MAY BE TRUE, BUT WHAT IF DADDY'S DEAD, IS THIS STILL A POINT?

If you marry a single mother, you get to have responsibility for her children without the authority to be their father and to discipline them. The woman will naturally side with her kids against you even if they are wrong. And you get to hear shit like 'you ain't my real father' from the bastard for whom you have been working your butt to care for.
THIS HAPPENS TOO, AND THE CHANCE OF NOT FINDING YOURSELF IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION ALMOST DOESN'T EXIST... BUT

THERE ARE MANY GREAT PEOPLE OUT THERE AND ALL THEY NEED IS A CHANCE TO START AGAIN AND DO BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by JustforMen: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE MANY GREAT PEOPLE OUT THERE AND ALL THEY NEED IS A CHANCE TO START AGAIN AND DO BETTER.
I thought you just wanted to know why it is sensible to avoid single mums but ...

USUALLY? EVEN YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T TRUE.
If you understand women, you know that they never want to take complete responsibility for a child alone, so they require the support of a man married or even a sucker.
it is hardly the case that they willingly plan to be single mums and usually end up there due to 'disappointment' so they go into future relationships damaged from the previous one and project some insecurity to the new one. Either too clingy or too loose hoping the pussy will keep the man or even too suspicious, etc.

SO SINGLE DADS ARE THE SAME. THEY DATE JERKS AND CAN'T KEEP GOOD WOMEN, BECAUSE IT'S THEIR FAULT THAT PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE JERKS?
If you believe that men and women have the same motivation and same control over relationships, then please yourself.

I AGREE THIS MAY BE TRUE, BUT WHAT IF DADDY'S DEAD, IS THIS STILL A POINT?
The convention is that widows are the exception to single motherhood. They became single usually for the hand of cards dealt them by fate.

THIS HAPPENS TOO, AND THE CHANCE OF NOT FINDING YOURSELF IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION ALMOST DOESN'T EXIST... BUT
How do you mean? They are your own children and you have both responsibility and authority which is a key requirement for manhood and for fulfilment to a man.

Nobody says people don't deserve a second chance including the person typing but the motivation of men and women and the world of relationships is not logical and a completely different animal. People resort to their basic instincts in this arena.

Baba, hand dey pain me. If you don't believe what I told you then it is also ok. Hopefully, you don't get to learn first hand.

All the best and may the forces be with you, bro!
Re: Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2020
omoh
i calm down read this level from page one to 19.
Brother, you are blessed!
Martinez39s

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.