Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) (14426 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-Year-Old Student (Video)

A class teacher was caught in the act red handed, and the video of his action has been circulating on social media. The teacher was caught sleeping with 15years old students and s*x video was uploaded on social media.

A Facebook user, who uploaded the video advised parents to be careful of who they employed as their children’ teacher.
He said, this teacher was paid to teach this child but he ended up sleeping with her, not once not twice not trice until he was caught and exposed vividly.

So parents be watchful before you entrust your children to unknown man pretending to be teacher.

Watch Video below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/19/teacher-sleeping-with-15yrs-student/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9wA9JTx1PY

1 Like

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
10years old with all that bress

8 Likes

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Sylraph1: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
10 gini?

2 Likes

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
the story started as a 10yr old, then continued as a 15yr old... by the time the truth comes out, this will be husband and wife of 35yrs old each

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Funmmyastic: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Most Nigerian men are peadophiles.

3 Likes

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
She looks familiar. I think I've met her in life.

1 Like

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by EasternPrince: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
FarFromAverage:
She looks familiar. I think I've met her in life.
[/s]

The life you don't have?

1 Like

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by chiiraq802(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
I can bet my balls, they're either from kenya, Zimbabwe or South Africa...present day Sodom and Gomorrah cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by YorubaLord: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Funmmyastic:

Ur papa inclusive grin

Olofo!

11 Likes

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

The life you don't have?
haba! Have conscience na
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by deolurexy1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Your fada is a pedophile?

8 Likes

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Peemonny(m): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Funmmyastic:

Including your father and brothers abi

6 Likes

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by emapraiz(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2020
Konji na bastard

This doesn't look like a ten year old girl

1 Like

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by crackhouse(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2020
This blogger just made a video wI thought the main video. He just want people to visit his site and click on a video to see the 10yr old. Hungry blogger looking for clicks
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by motionarena: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Wow

The owner of thr YouTube channel was my classmate
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2020
The girl rode the man like a IndecentStar.....watching the video I felt alot of pity for the girl....but I heard she had commited suicide.....not sure though. cry
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2020
crackhouse:
This blogger just made a video wI thought the main video. He just want people to visit his site and click on a video to see the 10yr old. Hungry blogger looking for clicks
It's real bro...a 20 minutes video.....on facebook
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Thekayodemi(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Heistman:
10years old with all that bress

Imagine lol!
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by ositadima1(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-Year-Old Student (Video)

Watch Video below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/19/teacher-sleeping-with-15yrs-student/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9wA9JTx1PY

The link say 15 years not that it makes it less criminal. Some of us lack will power sha, he was pressed and she was available. Too bad, the D doesn't discriminate.
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Godwin2am(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2020
that girl is mature for bleeping..... look at that oranges..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Snixdave114(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Viral ko!
Vira ni!

Who made it viral!
Who was videoing them?

So shamefu!l

Spits!
And walks away

Two ugly duo!
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2020
emapraiz:
Konji na bastard

This doesn't look like a ten year old girl
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Drince: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Some people the moment they saw (Class teacher goes viral after caught sleeping with 10 year old student Video)

Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by ositadima1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Drince:
Some people the moment they saw (Class teacher goes viral after caught sleeping with 10 year old student Video)

Not really, when there is an infinite supply on xvideos. undecided
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Drince: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
ositadima1:

Not really, when there is an infinite supply on xvideos. undecided
is there anyone with a ten year old init
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Solsix(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

It's real bro...a 20 minutes video.....on facebook
Give me link to the video on Facebook
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by Skmoda360(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Solsix:

Give me link to the video on Facebook
I don't have it but I watched it on facebook yesterday...
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by chudyprince: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Did anybody watched the video?
Re: Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) by ositadima1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Why Money Is Very Important In Courtship? / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.