Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light (3176 Views)

What’s Old Is New Again: Blackberry Launches Classic Phone With Qwerty Keyboard / Nokia Unveils Asha 205, 205 Dual-SIM Qwerty Handsets / Qwerty Or Touchscreen Phones Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
Please in your opinion what is the best QWERTY Nokia phone to buy with a great camera as good as the 12megapix N8, or nearest to it?

I presently use the E63 and i love the fact that it has a torch, but the camera sucks. The best phone i have ever used, torch and camera wise was the Sony Ericsson k770i.

In summary i want a QWERTY Nokia, with a great camera and hopefully with a torch.
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by leyom234: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
I have a nokia E71 for sale .the keyboard is qwerty. its camera is perfect but no touch. only has camera flash . Its still very clean .new e71 is 37k but I'll give you the phone for 25k .if interested ,call 08085999945
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by texazzpete(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2010
trae_z:

Please in your opinion what is the best QWERTY Nokia phone to buy with a great camera as good as the 12megapix N8, or nearest to it?

I presently use the E63 and i love the fact that it has a torch, but the camera sucks. The best phone i have ever used, torch and camera wise was the Sony Ericsson k770i.

In summary i want a QWERTY Nokia, with a great camera and hopefully with a torch.

Wait for the E-Series version of the N8, i forget the name. E90 perhaps?
It should hit January 2011 and has a QWERTY keyboard.
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by lynxnoon(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
texazzpete:

Wait for the E-Series version of the N8, i forget the name[b]. E90 perhaps?
It should hit January 2011 and has a QWERTY keyboard.[/b]
E90? January 2011?
am sure u r kidding , abi?
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 17, 2010
texazzpete:

thanks, but please be exact with the name. The E90 looks good but it appears it has been around since 2007!
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
Pls, i need somebody to advice on any nokia smartphone with strong battery.
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by frgy1: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
texazzpete:

I think you are talking about the E7
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by inze(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
The Nokia E72 fits your need
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by shilohboy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2010
The best phone with all those features you need is the Nokia E5.
5 MP camera
torch light
great QWERTY keyboard. . .awesome for heavy texters
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2010
Thanks guys i guess both the E72 and E5 with LED flash (the phonetorch software can also be installed just in case) and 5MP will do (just hope they'll be as god as Sony Ericsson's 3.5 MP). And i guess the soon coming E7 with 8 MP should be a step higher.
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by texazzpete(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2010
lynxnoon:

E90? January 2011?
am sure u r kidding , abi?

When someone says 'I forget the name, E90 perhaps?', why would you take the handset name as gospel truth?

frgy_:

I think you are talking about the E7

Yep, that's it.

trae_z:

Thanks guys i guess both the E72 and E5 with LED flash (the phonetorch software can also be installed just in case) and 5MP will do (just hope they'll be as god as Sony Ericsson's 3.5 MP). And i guess the soon coming E7 with 8 MP should be a step higher.

Wait for the E7. Give my regards to chxta grin
Re: In Need Of A Qwerty Nokia With Great Camera And Torch Light by zenus(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
any qwerty Nokia with flash light can serve u right.
but i suggest u go for E5

(1) (Reply)

MTN Rip-off / 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google / How To Activate MTN 300% Bonus + 150MB On All Recharges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.