Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Food In The Nude: Switzerland To Get Its First Naked Restaurant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Food In The Nude: Switzerland To Get Its First Naked Restaurant (1075 Views)

Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey / Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food In The Nude: Switzerland To Get Its First Naked Restaurant by Dvox11: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
For the first time in Switzerland, a restaurant catering specifically to nudists will open its doors at the end of February. We reveal all.
According to the newspaper Schweiz am Wochenende, the eatery, called “Edelweiss Basel – Nudisten Lounge”, will open at Rebgasse 39, in the premises once occupied by a gay and lesbian club.

The customers will leave their clothes in a cloakroom provided especially for this purpose, and the most timid patrons will be able to keep on their, um, bare essentials, such as underwear.

cont ; https://dfantom.com/food-in-the-nude-switzerland-to-get-its-first-naked-restaurant/

Re: Food In The Nude: Switzerland To Get Its First Naked Restaurant by Tonyfx: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
As men dey chop they go dey release.... grin
Re: Food In The Nude: Switzerland To Get Its First Naked Restaurant by donbachi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
for nigeria....one man go just enter dia,go chop then peppersoup wey dem cook with enough cameroon pepper and shombo..come pour for him thing.Wetin u go hear na "yeeeeeh,I don die ooo,my priick my priick,make una help oo"...na so him go dey run from pillar to post with him dangling thing...next thing social media don full..but,over there..what happens in there, stays there.
Re: Food In The Nude: Switzerland To Get Its First Naked Restaurant by Righteousness89(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Wasted Generation.. Conciously Inviting GOD'S Wrath !
Re: Food In The Nude: Switzerland To Get Its First Naked Restaurant by blueghost(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
The drive in human cannot be quench except with self control

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Suspends Accepting New Applications For Passports / Unable To Register On US VISA Page For VISA Application / I Don't Like To Travel: It's Scary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.