Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. (7150 Views)

BEACH HAVEN PHASE 2. Beachfront Estate Strictly For Commercial Purpose / Affordable Beachfront Estate You Don't Want To Miss! Sold Out / Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 12:55am On Jun 12, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
The best investment on earth is earth
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 1:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 4:26am On Jun 13, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Noiseless estate with 24hrs uninterrupted power and treated water.
Price: 17m ( 600 sqm)
( more than 600sqm Available)
Title: C Of O
6 and 12 months installment payment plan available.
No agency fee
Immediately allocation
No future development
No allocation fee
No government trouble
Features:
- Street and common area lighting of the premises.
- Round-the-clock armed security concierge.
- janitorial services.
- Daily maintenance of all common areas.
- including streets Waste Management services and fire hydrants.
- Good roads and Infrastructure
And
- Guess What?? All the above are imbibed in the initial cost of the land.
- Immediate allocation upon completion of your payments.

For more information Please contact us
Call /whatsapp: 08115078654
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 4:41am On Jun 16, 2020
I would give a thousand furlongs of sea for an acre of barren ground.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
3. Real Estate Is Your Protection Against inflation

Inflation happens every time around us. Anyone with real estate investment is happy with inflation. This is because, as the price level goes up, so does the rental income you get from your property and your investment’s value. This means that real estate investors are protected against both the immediate and long-term effects of inflation.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 3:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
1. Real Estate Helps You Build Equity For The Future

With real estate, you build equity (assets) for the future. The more equity you build, the wealthier you become. You safeguard your future financially.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 4:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 4:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 2:58am On Jun 21, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. by jejeproperties(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ATIMA DESIGNS Building Plans Affordable Duplex Design In Nigeria / What Do You Know About OGOMBO Village Land In Ajah....should One Buy Or Not Pls? / P.o.p,celling And Screening,ark&pillars Design,wall Sketing And Wall Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.