Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money (1620 Views)

VIDEO: 2 Black American Slay Queen Fight D!rty On The Street Over A Man / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / A Guy On Facebook Shows Off Sex Pictures (how He Spent His Weekend) PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by GistMore214: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
An alleged Sakawa Yahoo guy wept like a baby on the streets of Kumasi after his girlfriend chopped his money and cheated on him with a different guy.

In a video that is currently making rounds on social media, the alleged fraud guy could be seen flaunting wages of Ghana Cedis as she ‘Snaps’ with his girlfriend.

The two were also spotted chilling in town and making love publicly without minding any bad mind.

Just in a second, the fraud guy had a broken heart.

He was weeping uncontrollably in front of his friends while narrating his ordeal.

Explaining the ‘Yawa’ all by himself, the yet-to-be-identified guy noted that his girlfriend all this while had been cheating on him.

He said she was chatting another guy behind the scene and when he quizzed her on that, she angrily dumped him for the guy.

He sounded so sad and couldn’t let go of the amount of money he has spent on her when they were dating.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/video-yahoo-boy-cried-on-street-over-broken-heart-after-his-girlfriend-spent-his-money-cheated-on-him.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
then later , some deluded Ediots will claim that :"make money and women will come"

... na that type of above demonic women you will attract, lol!

[img]https://media./images/f3ee0fb3001a38237c37dd8632386b45/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by donbachi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
him don see Wetin him maga see.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by proclinician: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
then later , some deluded Ediots will claim that :"make money and women will come"

... na that type of above demonic women you will attract, lol!

[img]https://media./images/f3ee0fb3001a38237c37dd8632386b45/tenor.gif[/img]

Could Ned have married all his wives if he didn't have money but plainly desired them?
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:
Could Ned have married all his wives if he didn't have money but plainly desired them?

dont mix oranges with basket balls.... there are many men out there who aint billionaires and get proper women to date and marry. just because some billionaires end up with undercover wh0re shouldnt be a reason for any brothas out there to expect to be like him.

here is a simple clue: if he didnt have any money, most of these women would probably not give a damn about him (and he would just be another jide the shoemaker with ONE wife)

but hey, if your aim in life is to be a disgusting old dude mounting women a 3rd your age that finds you repulsive (but accept it because of MONEY) then so be it brotha.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by proclinician: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

dont mix oranges with basket balls.... there are many men out there who aint billionaires and get proper women to date and marry. just because some billionaires end up with undercover wh0re shouldnt be a reason for any brothas out there to expect to be like him.

here is a simple clue: if he didnt have any money, most of these women would probably not give a damn about him (and he would just be another jide the shoemaker with ONE wife)

but hey, if your aim in life is to be a disgusting old dude mounting women a 3rd your age that finds you repulsive (but accept it because of MONEY) then so be it brotha.

A lot of these things u wrote reads like a bit of a ramble. I just asked a simple question. He travels around and sees different women either on TV or magazine. Then i ask could he have brought these women home if he didn't have money. Stop stressing yourself.
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by MhizJoyce(f): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Women aren't attracted to money. We love handsome men with a "normal profession".
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by Dande55: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why's he crying? Lazy Nigeria youth, instead of hustling legitimately, you preferred scamming women your grandmother's age.
Idiot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by Dande55: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
MhizJoyce:
Women aren't attracted to money. We love handsome men with a "normal profession".
Not all.
I love em handsome and working legitimately with enough money.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by MhizJoyce(f): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dande55:

Not all.
I love em handsome and working legitimately with enough money.
You're still single, right? grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by hisgrace090: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
After causing many to commit suicide, rubbish cry.
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:
A lot of these things u wrote reads like a bit of a ramble. I just asked a simple question. He travels around and sees different women either on TV or magazine. Then i ask could he have brought these women home if he didn't have money. Stop stressing yourself.

stop missing the point.... you dont need money to meet women, you certainly dont need money to attract or marry any of these same women.
some deluded Uber drivers have multiple wives for christ sake. stop showing your low self esteem insecurity.

the only men who need money to be with women , are the men who BUY WOMEN
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by proclinician: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

stop missing the point.... you dont need money to meet women, you certainly dont need money to attract or marry any of these same women.
some deluded Uber drivers have multiple wives for christ sake. stop showing your low self esteem insecurity.

the only men who need money to be with women , are the men who BUY WOMEN

Well i guess i am trying to school a toddler pls dont go further.
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
proclinician:
Well i guess i am trying to school a toddler pls dont go further.

i pity Nigerian men (like yourself) who believe they need money to be with women.
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by Dande55: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
MhizJoyce:

You're still single, right? grin
Nope.
Anything?
Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by proclinician: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i pity Nigerian men (like yourself) who believe they need money to be with women.

Hmmm i don enter one chance.

Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dande55:
Why's he crying? Lazy Nigeria youth, instead of hustling legitimately, you preferred scamming women your grandmother's age.
Idiot grin
He isn't Nigerian but Ghanaian. undecided

(1) (Reply)

(sex Tape) Naira Marley Sleeping After Having Se*ual- Intercourse With A Lady In / Where Do You Have Fun Most? / Why Do Yoruba Girls Usually Have Extremely Painful Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.