Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many (32387 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3, Kidnap Many Others In Taraba (Photo) / Babies Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Kaduna Hospital / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by zakim(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Gunmen on Wednesday, invaded Madaka and neighbouring communities in the Rafi local government area of Niger state. The gunmen according to sources, stormed the communities on motorcycles at about 6:30am, shot sporadically into the air, forcing locals to flee their homes.

The latest attack is coming barely four days after a police Inspector attached to Bangi police division, Ibrahim Mitra Chibok was killed by bandits during exchange of fire.

According to source closed to the communities, over 100 heads of cattle were rustled and many villagers kidnapped in the operation. A source from the area said those kidnapped by the bandits, mostly middle men were being used as shields for their escape.

“The bandits are heading towards Allawa in Shiroro local government area. We cannot say if there is any casualty until after the situation has returned to normal” the source said. He also said that men of the Nigerian Air Force were swift in attending to the distress calls from the villagers because ” we can see their helicopters hovering in the air to get the bandits”.

Efforts to get the Chairman of the Rafi local government council, Alhaji Ismaila Isa Modibo for comment was unsuccessful as his telephone was switched off. However the Director General of the Niger State Emergency Management Agency, Alhaji Ahmed Ibrahim Inga when contacted on phone confirmed the incident. “We received the report some minutes ago but I don’t have the details yet” Inga said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/many-kidnapped-as-bandits-raid-niger-communities.html

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by ogbuefi677(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
The north sowed wind,they are now reaping whirlwind.

I have been paying bandits = Hell Rufai.
Declaration of state of emergency is declaration of war against us=Borno elders forum
A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north= Sheikh osama buhari

381 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
This is sad. El-Ruffian should come and take care of his brothers na. cry cry

34 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:
The north sowed

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by funmike83(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
They should just keep terrorising themselves, they should not come near us. Wasted generation are pple from the north

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by donbachi(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pikin wey him papa dey were dem dey judge him case,no dey ever dey guilty....bandits get papa everywhere wey dey high positions....make dem ride on.

54 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by ogbuefi677(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
funmike83:
They should just keep terrorising themselves, they should not come near us. Wasted generation are pple from the north
Tinubu and co say you people are best friends oo and will remain partners forever.
oduarewanistan loading grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by clevvermind(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Not bandits but terrorists. Just making correction.

23 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by saaron(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lets wait for the Terrorist to come and defend Bandiths (fulani terrorist) that their actions was a repraisal attack against their members.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Finally, boko boys have spread to the north west. Which way Nigeria?

14 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Charmingrascal(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
~
funmike83:
~

Moronic assertion

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
saaron:
Lets wait for the Terrorist to come and defend Bandiths (fulani terrorist) that their actions was a repraisal attack against their members.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Don't mind that man. No sane leader would utter such an unguarded statement. I just heard Buhari speak for the first time in 5 years because all the press releases and speeches credited to him each time an attack was reported in the past were prepared and released by the likes of abba kyari, daura, garba sehu and uncle femi. I'm sure buhari himself wasn't aware of them because he would have cancelled them all and made his own statement. Buhari's kind of statements are...

Their monkey and baboon would be soaked in blood.

A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north, etc.

I look forward to hearing more of baba's "real" statements and it's a sign he's getting better and nobody can write a speech for him anymore . Buhari's words are known to be blunt and biased.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by PeaceNexus(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
I think the best thing anybody can wish this country now is division. With the current state of things nothing will ever get better from the side of government.

News like this should be seen as foreign news for people from the East.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by itsme01: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
shocked

Niger State is close to South oo, especially Ilorin, Ogbomosho axis... Fulani are tired of milking cattles for their livelihood they have moved to milking Humans

Their Ancestors cant farm or forge metal, bronze or steel wares, they cant trade or learn vital skills but would rather invade towns and setlements looting and stealing all over west africa, the more refined ones would rather follow Cattles all about for the rest of their lives as if Cattles don't know how to eat, drink or reproduce

Instead of pampering this Bush men and giving excuses for them, lets call a spade a spade... this is no more the era of nomadic livestock farming we are far from the biblical days, modern men need a productive skill to infuse into the society.. and following cattles from North to south or stealing in peoples farm isn't a modern productive skill, climate change cant make that profitable so they go into banditry and kidnapping

Modern men should seek Monogamy with not more than 4 children, as that is what our economy can cater for.. back then when they married more women and gave birth anyhow, infant mortality were really low as kids die of infection, many men die in war so they need to refill the population and farming back then required a lot of hands because it wasn't mechanized

Attached is what Lugard wrote about North, and till date it reverberates some logics atleast he was and outsider without tribal sentiments

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by GamalNasser: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Well they want to keep pretending Buhari is working so let them enjoy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by miteolu(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Where is Nigeria GCFR ?

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Bear007(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Am not saying we should divide oooo,

But is it possible to cut out Northern part from this entity...

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Evilgenuis: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
I could have easily typed "they deserve it for giving the dullard 700k+ votes... But I won't cause of the respect I have for the expectations of this people when they voted... They never knew it could be this worst... Bandits, kidnapping and terrorism is the biggest and the most lucrative business now such that even ladies engage in it.
Terrorist is now threatening the CinC of a country not to visit his state... I weep for my country angry angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by LibertyRep: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
The President is surprised.

15 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by chatom143: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
In Nigeria nobody is safe, not even in the East, South, North or West. Even in State House your security is not guaranteed. I'm only disappointed that all the heads of the security establishment are from the Northern parts of the country. #PrayForNigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by englishmart(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Buhari cares not, I kid you not. Channel the same energy on the rich Nitori Amadioha

9 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by nairalee(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
I will NEVER get tired of blaming the government.

BUHARI do somethingggggg!

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Flexherbal(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
This has gotten out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by NotBeenPaid: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

Niger State is close to South oo, especially Ilorin Ogbomosho axis... Fulani are tired of milking cattles for their livelihood they have moved to milking Humans

Their Ancestors cant farm or forge metal, bronze or steel wares but would rather invade towns and setlements looting and stealing, the more refined one would rather follow Cattles all about for the rest of their lives as if Cattles don't know how to eat, drink or reproduce

But you have amotekun and you're still scared

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by cRobo: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Olukaygold02(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Niger state also is no more safe cry
Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by Kingrexyl(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very useless state
Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by money121(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by rrreer: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Honestly this country don tire me. If it's not Boko boys today it would be herdsmen or Bandits or suicide. No wonder NK called it a Zoo because no more good news anymore

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by crownwealth: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lies from PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raid Madaka, Niger. Kidnap Many by itsme01: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

But you have amotekun and you're still scared

I am not scared, just disgusted..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.