Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims (3797 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by scoundrel(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
May God save us from misinformation.
Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by Azurevermillion: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
jcross19:
we can see what boko haram are doing ! and your cousin Fulani's herdsmen are doing ! may Almighty God punish Mohammed in hell there.
Have you no manners?
Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by Passionate888: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
bigiyaro:
thank God for the Christians of those days, not the con men we have these days. how did Islam enter Europe in the first place? is it not through overwhelming violence and blood shed? thank God, the Christians were able to rise up and reclaimed their land and drove out the murderous jihadist rabble, unfortunately, this rabble entered Africa and had been a huge bone in our neck till this day!
That's how someone told me that muslims were chased away from Spain, I asked him how did the muslims entered Spain? Which religion were the Spaniards observing before the Muslims came and how did they entered?
Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by LordReed(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Passionate888:
That's how someone told me that muslims were chased away from Spain, I asked him how did the muslims entered Spain? Which religion were the Spaniards observing before the Muslims came and how did they entered?

Are you trying to say there were no Muslims in Spain then?
Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by Passionate888: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
LordReed:

Are you trying to say there were no Muslims in Spain then?
The Muslims conquered Spain, forced most of the inhabitants to convert. There were no Muslims that were indigenous Spainards untill the jihad.
Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by Biodun556(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2020
sad
Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahahahaha when a fool want to ask for a witness , he will point finger to his image. ahahahahah ask that from Judaism. until you people publicly condemn all the terrorists group then I will know you are serious. 109 verses of terrorism in Koran should we start to post it now?.including the one that Mohammed lost his two front teeth .

Don't you guys worship the God of Israel again? The One that inspire Moses, Jacob, David, Solomon and other Prophets of Israel?
Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by Biodun556(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims by Biodun556(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

KAG: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality / Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich / Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.