Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS (4213 Views)

Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini / Great Benin descendants thread / Lagos Belongs To Awori, The Bini Met Them There- Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS by UGBE634: 1:12am On Dec 31, 2022
Ghostwon821:

Shhhhh, you belong to the gutters.
you are a small boy, go solve some maths son
Re: Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS by christistruth01: 4:28am On Jan 03, 2023
we agree with you that the Awori Yoruba owners of lagos are Peaceful and Hospitable to a fault

But that doesn’t stop them from being the owners of lagos

Listen very very Carefully

For the one thousandth time oba of lagos himself telling you with his own mouth at 5.45 minutes "benin are not the owners of lagos”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOsp9VLRFno

the link will take you to the Video on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS by UGBE634: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023

What is wrong with that ugbe guy, why is he constantly attacking the Oba of Benin, I'm starting to think he might be that YouTube troll or one of his followers. Each comment of ugbe which I have read in several years is either attacking The Oba, either attacking Edo people. And he is extremely clueless of whatever he talks about.
There is nothing like constantly attacking the Oba of Benin and Edo people, because I said the Oba is from Ile-Ife did not in anyway which he himself agreed to be from is now attack or because I reeled out some of the policies he embarked upon which are not favourable to the course of the Binis today is what you term "constantly attacking the Oba of Benin quote any of my comment in which I talked about the Oba of Benin outside of these two areas and tell me how these comments can be termed attack, I wrote this, you did not put a gun to my head to write this, the youtube troll you talked about will not write these, don't give me some nonsense label because I did not follow your "there is no Ogiso talk"

Please quote any of my comment where I have attacked other Edo people

Even paul rebuked peter, the head of the church in the Bible, Appolos doctrine was different from that of Paul, let's live bro, the sky is big enough for everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifa Heritage Institute Is Open For Admission / What Makes Igbo's Different And Proud From The Rest Of Nigerians / The Real Name Of Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.