Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

She Doesn't Know That He Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Know That He Know (3946 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mayhem999: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Same story homie but different characters.
Love dey do person strong thing homie.
If u wanna stay just know it ain't for love but sexual gratification....ur loyalty no more lies with her.
She cant question u either when u start jumping around like her.
Break up is done without much stress at that point or better still a make up that's gonna lead to better days as none of u would wanna hurt d other again.

Until then, just be free like a bird n take it not personal. U r broke homie. Make money homie

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mynet11(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2020
The guy has confronted her but she said the guy doesn't trust her, that the relationship won't work. She said she's quitting!
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Tallesty1(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Your hommy wan follow army drag woman?

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mynet11(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2020
The saying is true after all: girls ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mynet11(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Thanks all for your advice, I think he'll learn how to be a man from now on. I've told him I know it hurt and won't be easy but he should die de matter and go make some cash, leave the girl alone and focus on how to make his future better.
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Mynet11:
Thanks all for your advice, I think he'll learn how to be a man from now on. I've told him I know it hurt and won't be easy but he should die de matter and go make some cash, leave the girl alone and focus on how to make his future better.

All these are incomplete if he goes and 'falls in love' again. The main lesson should be that men should not fall in love with women. A man should be level headed and logical in all his dealings with women; that is where we men have the upper hand because women typically lack a sense of logic. If you want to play the game of romance and love with women, they'll always win because that is their element.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by obo389(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Catchfirez:
Tell your homie to go hustle and leave woman matter alone. When money come, woman go come. A guy that is still in school. Better leave the girl alone make she follow who go help her life.

The girl will still come back, no worry. No be only your friend get the girl, Na him turn, Now na Army Guy Turn.

Tell your guy to move on.
And the army man go knack stupid and nonsense join with sambisa and BH commot for that babe body. grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by holusormi(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

The kind of advice some of you dish out ehn...

Person wey get mental disorder , imagine advise

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mynet11(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2020
obo389:

And the army man go knack stupid and nonsense join with sambisa and BH commot for that babe body. grin
How you take know? The army personnel is a major and just returned from the NE. I told my Guy to just forget about the girl
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Your friend should face his studies, he has nothing to offer a woman at this stage in his life. If it was a fiancée or wife then I would take the matter differently. He is just a mere school boyfriend who needs to focus in his academics as that is his priority for now. At this stage, women will only give him headache and make him miserable.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mynet11(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
The army guy is a fling, he will not last in her life. Your friend can hold on to get his girl back, this will require patience. If he is not ready to be patient, then he will lose his gal to another man.
Patient how? As in he should be patient and allow the Major to drill her cookie well well? What's the assurance she'll stop after all her financial needs are taken care of? And you think the guy will be happy to take her back after knowing what happened??
As in I don't understand you o

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mynet11(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Gaggi:
Your friend should face his studies, he has nothing to offer a woman at this stage in his life. If it was a fiancée or wife then I would take the matter differently. He is just a mere school boyfriend who needs to focus in his academics as that is his priority for now. At this stage, women will only give him headache and make him miserable.
The guy is in final year too also writing his project. He's not just a boyfriend, he's her fiance and his family knows her as a potential wife in-law
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mynet11(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

All these are incomplete if he goes and 'falls in love' again. The main lesson should be that men should not fall in love with women. A man should be level headed and logical in all his dealings with women; that is where we men have the upper hand because women typically lack a sense of logic. If you want to play the game of romance and love with women, they'll always win because that is their element.
because women typically lack a sense of logic.
You're right bro.
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by akmath: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2020
CHANGE YOUR TOPIC TO ; SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT I KNOW.

THE MAN ASKED IF SHE HAD A MAN IN HER LIFE AND SHE GAVE A SINCERE ANSWER.
BOY YOU ARE NOT A MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Sixfeetbelle: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Prompto:

That was a wrong advice from barcanista, your guy should keep enjoying the girl while he limit his financial involvement with her. Last Las she will leave but your friend won't lose anything as he would have been prepared for that. All those kind girl na free fucq dem de for.

No, don't advise him to keep bleeping her. From the post, you can gather that the homie might actually be 'in love' with the girl. If so, let him not continue anything with her, otherwise she'll just use emotional blackmail to activate his mumu button when she needs him again cause of his feelings for her.

Op, tell your friends to cut his Ties with her and go. He's better off this way.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Mynet11:

The guy is in final year too also writing his project. He's not just a boyfriend, he's her fiance and his family knows her as a potential wife in-law
You think marriage is a joke where you get to play mummy and daddy. Better graduate first and then overcome financial challenges then we can talk about what to look for in a good woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Diffdeef(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Gaggi:

You think marriage is a joke where you get to play mummy and daddy. Better graduate first and then overcome financial challenges then we can talk about what to look for in a good woman.
Lol Man said mummy & daddy.
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Diffdeef(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Catchfirez:
Tell your homie to go hustle and leave woman matter alone. When money come, woman go come. A guy that is still in school. Better leave the girl alone make she follow who go help her life.
The highlighted.
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by jagaban002(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why do guys of this days can’t learn , use ike own do lesson nah haba , find money � , hustle hustle hustle girls ain’t loyal ( love is a scam ) just act as if u don’t know anything and lee her as a slot in ur heart Nd move on to be someone greater in life I have a hoe do this shit to me I do eat d food and money she bring from does foolish yahoo boys in sch then now am married to another with 2 kids and I can say am doing better than those yahoo boys she left me for then pls no go face person wey go kill u because of woman wey no send u . A word is enough for a wise
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by Mexy4stan: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
The army guy is a fling, he will not last in her life. Your friend can hold on to get his girl back, this will require patience. If he is not ready to be patient, then he will lose his gal to another man.

Imagine if the tables were turned and its a lady that is in the OP's shoe. Would you still advice her as such?

Spits!
Patience ni patience co.
Women and hypocrisy.

@OP, your alleged homie should dust himself up and focus on his Studies. So he can build a skill or career for himself. Love should never be men's priority in life. Its has always proven to be a distraction in disguise. As a man, your purpose should be. Love or no love, women are always an addendum. And never a priority. Get that into his thick skull.
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by carter009(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
I WILL KEEP ON SAYING THIS (TRUST ANY GIRLFRIEND AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Re: She Doesn't Know That He Know by ITbomb(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Catchfirez:

The girl will still come back, no worry. No be only your friend get the girl, Na him turn, Now na Army Guy Turn.

Tell your guy to move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Year Tragedy: This Man Died This Morning (graphic) / Popular Instagram Influencer Sex Videos And Nudes Leak Online / I Just Realized How Important Women Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.