Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached (5591 Views)

What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten? / #10 Fact's You Don't Know About Lions / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by Randy100: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
9/11 conspiracy, you just ended up confusing me more. Thanks for the rest.
Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by BanevsJoker(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Libkid:
You see the conspiracy in that 9/ 11 is the more you see the more confusing it all gets
something doesn't add up and those who have investigated the whole thing knows it.For example, type in the airline flight number Q33NY into Microsoft Word. Enlarge it to the max, then highlight and change the font to Wingdings.what you will see might surprise you
OMG! Mind blown.
Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Xavi2019:
OP, thanks for sharing.
I would appreciate if you add more, I love reading stuffs like these.

You can follow me so you can be notified of my subsequent topics, but you can get more interesting facts on this link

https://m.ranker.com/tags/weird-history
Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by Xavi2019: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

You can follow me so you can be notified of my subsequent topics, but you can get more interesting facts on this link

https://m.ranker.com/tags/weird-history
Thank you, I've done both.
Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by Elimon(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice one...esp. On the last fact...never knew about Ahoy!...will be using it from now on..I like original things
Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by ABCthings: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Elimon:
Nice one...esp. On the last fact...never knew about Ahoy!...will be using it from now on..I like original things
....rejected....
Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by deanoffaculty: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is another useless fact.......

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by Elimon(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
ABCthings:
....rejected....
Original...first introduced
Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Gibraltar's International Airport has a runway with a road that runs straight through it.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Some people used to believe that kissing a donkey could relieve a toothache.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Seahorses are monogamous life mates and travel in pairs, holding each other’s tails.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
More than 2,500 left-handed people are killed every year from using equipment meant for right-handed people.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
"Rain of fish" is an annual weather event in which hundreds of fish rain from the sky onto the Honduran city of Yoro.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
The Nile crocodile can hold its breath underwater for up to two hours while waiting for prey.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Airplane food isn't very tasty because our sense of smell and taste decrease by 20 to 50 percent during flights.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
You replace every particle in your body every seven years. You are literally not the same person you were 7 years ago.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
There's a basketball court above the Supreme Court. It's known as the Highest Court in the Land.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
The term "astronaut" comes from Greek words that mean "star" and "sailor."

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sea Turtles never meet their moms.

Re: What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached by Oyindamolah: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time / OAU Schedule Of Activities For The Appointment Of A New Vice-chancellor / FRSC To Introduce Road Safety Education In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.