Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99617 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay, she doesn't send me money . I do the sending . She just sent that 6k after she received her allawee to help sort some stuff.

Well I get your point . I want to move past this, bit also want to make it right if is possible for her . Cos to me , everyone deserve a second chance

The ones who deserve a second chance are the ones who are taking conscious efforts to change. Your girl wants to have her cake and eat it. She doesn't want to lose on all sides. She wants to use one stone to kills many birds.

I hope you don't come back with a sad story soon.

A word is enough for the wise.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Skmoda360(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2020
I don't know what to say lemme leave it to the elders in the house but bros you Bleep up ooo why will you go back to your ex if not for one thing "sex, sex, sex upon it.....Okafor's law undecided

9 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Korllami007: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Yea. I have always done that . I am willing to stand by her and correct her . I sees it as her past.

I just realised it takes a second for someone to change . I wasn't expecting her to remain the same after I left .

My issue is, will things remain the same after I told her my findings ?

My brother, just marry her and I promise you that we'll be here too to give you advice or read your own story how your 4 kids are not yours.

Bro, we got your back.

18 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Someone says you've really gone beyond what you need to know and youre still there singing the national anthem of 'i love her, I love her'. Mumu love.

Truth is, after you guys parted, she moved on big time. You are only trying to wake up a long dead relationship and seem to be the only one in it as it is obvious she only agreed to come back maybe due to age no longer on her side and she just wanting a husband figure but her mind is no longer with you hence her behavior.

Move on and stop deceiving yourself. I wonder how you could play detective with her phone and not being able to detect she's no longer in love with you.
Wake up!

Lol. Btw she is 20. And she love me, I know it .

She isn't even desperate for marriage .

I am not even bothered with her past . I am just concern about her present hence my reaction .

I love her I won't lie , but I am willing to cut it off and move on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
You are weak. What is there to analyse again? She's having an affair, wrecking a marriage, yet you are the one to blame for not trusting her? She wants to turn you to mumu; trusting the untrustworthy. Nice girl my backside.

Any woman that you wany to marry should be <21 years old. Anything more than that and having passed through university, is bound to have an odorous history that will haunt her and whoever marries her for the rest of their lives. Be warned.

Okay she is 20.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay she is 20.

Wow. A really early starter in the game of manipulation. They exist.

So she is on her NYSC already at 20? She must have chopped life tire.
Anyway, not all <21s are marriageable. But all marriageable women are <21.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by KINGreignn: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake .

Don't beat yourself too hard about it. She truly was a disaster waiting to happen. She is destroying another marriage and putting her life and yours at grave risk. She's insincere and not concerned about you. If she truly loved you and wanted to move with you to the next level, she should had told you about her past and also cut off ties with her exes. Move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by shortgun(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I am not even bothered with her past . I am just concern about her present hence my reaction .

Guy, let me tell you the truth that no one have told you.
You see girls,....yes I mean girls these days. They have all learn bad things.
I don't know what came over them...yes all of them oo.

That your girl is a saint if I tell you what other people's wife/ gfs are doing you will go n apologize to her.
my concern is that she doesn't truly love you.stop deceiving yourself she doesn't love you.

From her response I can see that she's not into you or she's on a revenge mission for what you did to her b4.
My final verdict is for you to fleeeeeeeeeeee. grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2020
shortgun:

Guy, let me tell you the truth that no one have told you.
You see girls,....yes I mean girls these days. They have all learn bad things.
I don't know what came over them...yes all of them oo.

That your girl is a saint if I tell you what other people's wife/ gfs are doing you will go n apologize to her.
my concern is that she doesn't truly love you.stop deceiving yourself she doesn't love you.

From her response I can see that she's not into you or she's on a revenge mission for what you did to her b4.
My final verdict is for you to fleeeeeeeeeeee. grin grin grin

Sincerely speaking I am amazed at the level of what girls do now a days . I am just confused as to what came over them .

The way I am seeing it, if this babe is really into married men and she isn't willing to cut tiers then I will surely find it difficult to trust ladies again .

While we were in school, she was a a different girl . She changed completely within a space of one year and I am so sad about the development.

Should I leave this babe, it will take me a very long time to trust any babe again honestly
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I think my relationship just ended . Something we both cherish .

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year , but I wasnt commited at all and she knew it and left . Back then in school she kept going to my phone and ofcourse she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart , I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down . She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it.
We finally met and resolve all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware . She fits perfectly to my ideal woman . Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect .

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out . What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past . She was forced to go into it after she left school . Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back . But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house . She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time , she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.
Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over . Didn't talk to her about it.
We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again . Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again . The she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us . That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that . This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring . I love this girl real good . Never loved anyone like this before .
But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.
I should have stayed away from her phone . But guys, is not my fault , I love this girl and I am serious about it

U did notin wrong jare
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2020
The nerve, effrontery and audacity she has though, she wants you to be cool with her dating a married man jeez, I like her bluntness, she didn't try to deny it or cook up lies, decide wisely dude.

4 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Mutemenot:
You have time to build the relationship . You guys haven't really come together, prove to her you are willing and ready for the relationship.
He has nothing to prove to her bro. Relationship no be war where you prove your might.

This is how men set themselves up for huge disappointment. What if she follows you after you prove yourself but her heart is not with you? How long will it last? For how long will keep probing yourself?
Mutemenot:
Women always have options most especially when dealing with men they think can t meet their demand
Don't be an option in the life of someone who is your priority. If she doesn't love him enough then forcing her to is a waste of time.

Did you even read what she said? You have known more than you're supposed to know. Clearly she cleaned where she expected him to check before giving him the phone, she just wanted him to trust her so she could continue with her way of life without being suspected but unfortunately the guy took steps further and saw what she never expected him to see and what's she doing?

No apology, no remorse, just some brain game that works only on kids.
Mutemenot:

..knowing that she has everything you want in a woman, I suggest you give her more room for repentance ...
She's not the only person that has what he wants in a woman. There are many more.

And to be sincere, the moment the guy sets aside the love he has for her, he will notice that she's not even close to what he wants.

People are hardly special, it is our love for them that makes them look that way.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Yea. I have always done that . I am willing to stand by her and correct her . I sees it as her past.

I just realised it takes a second for someone to change . I wasn't expecting her to remain the same after I left .

Guy pls don't date her again.. Let her go and enjoy her married man.. She will regret it and come back to u later.. U will see... Don't take her back

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

This is funny, especially the correct her part.

You will fail. No offense.

Ready my siggy.

Or better still let me rephrase it for.

You can't change her but you can change her.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Wow. A really early starter in the game of manipulation. They exist.

So she is on her NYSC already at 20? She must have chopped life tire.
Anyway, not all <21s are marriageable. But all marriageable women are <21.

This one is not feeling fine, so the 21 year old that are not marriageable what should men do? Manage them like that because they are 21 or go for a worthy, responsible woman regardless of age? Be preaching nonsense to your fellow men you hear, confused human.

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Sensini123(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2020
You are checking a lady phone in 2020, are you VAR official?

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Sensini123:
You are checking a lady phone in 2020, are you VAR official?

And what is wrong with that? She is not just a lady but his gf.

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by stanliwise(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year , but I wasnt commited at all and she knew it and left . Back then in school she kept going to my phone and ofcourse she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart , I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down . She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it.
We finally met and resolve all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware . She fits perfectly to my ideal woman . Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect .

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out . What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past . She was forced to go into it after she left school . Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back . But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house . She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time , she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over . Didn't talk to her about it.
We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again . Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again . The she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us . That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

Is lengthy right, sorry about that . This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring . I love this girl real good . Never loved anyone like this before .
But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.
I should have stayed away from her phone . But guys, is not my fault , I love this girl and I am serious about it
The girl really love you but she still wanna hoe around a little and look for some real dude money. But on your end, your mouth is too wide abeg, na everything you must tell the gurl, hian!
You still need to tell her everything at some point but it should be gradually as soon as you begin to understand the situation. All this one you're doing is nothing more than being paranoid.
Maybe your anxiety syndrome has helped you here but you still owe her some form of apology for your misbehavior of just going behind to check up her private chat and google search.

Continuing this relationship as this situation is nothing but a shoot in the leg. You have to finalize and leave for Good, it is beneficial for you and her that the relationship does not continue. But what do I know, you can give a zero Bleep about this advise and make yours which on my opinion could be better.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Sensini123(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Well he found what he was looking for.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by spydes: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2020
My father always tells me "Son,a failed relationship is better than a broken marriage". Then he'll usualy end our discussion with "Use your head,you've got your brsins "..that's all I have to say here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by stanliwise(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

It is still a wrong route. there is no hard and fast rule, everyone must be smart in the game of relationship, but this doesn't mean we start unnecessarily observing our privacy and freedom with our partner to the extent we become ecah other CIA and interrogator. The OP isn't too wrong for checking his girl phone, but he was lucky his girl dont know how to play games. the said girl may not be serious with the said people in reality but OP has drop fear in the whole thing already.
If it was me, I will drop all my plans for her, start dating other girls and watch quietly how the future unfold, until the time is right. I will make her aware of my knowledge, I don't even need to tell her of where I got the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2020
She will be back.

When she does..... Give her a deadline to end it and if the deadline is not met.

Save yourself from unnecessary stress and take a walk.

Best of luck bro.
Biafrareform:

I also have ex's I have been with before going back to her . I cut it off immediately cos I don't want drama.

Nah, have never been silent . Have rebuked her openly when I started seeing those stuff. Though it was before we got back together.

But I was plain about the two she is still in touch when th especially the married guy . Which she promised to cut tiers .

For messed up when I saw she is still in touch.

I rebuked her again and she was like giving me her phone to end it if I believe she won't end it herself.

Our argument last nite really pissed me off. And right now , I feel is just over
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by biddostandard: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Let her get a job. Lack of funds could be the reason.
getting a job wont change a wh.ore

5 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .

Shut up jare... U don't want advice.. Pls Marry her n stop disturbing us pls

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I hear you.
She not desperate but the we you said she was asking where will she start from if you leave her... Be encouraging yourself in a lost battle.
Suit yourself o.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I hear you.
Shes not desperate but the same you said she was asking where will she start from if you leave her... Be encouraging yourself in a lost battle.
Suit yourself o.

4 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

This one is not feeling fine, so the 21 year old that are not marriageable what should men do? Manage them like that because they are 21 or go for a worthy, responsible woman regardless of age? Be preaching nonsense to your fellow men you hear, confused human.

There is nothing like 'managing a woman like that'. Either you control them or they control you. And there are no worthy responsible women beyond 21 that are still single. If they were really worthy and responsible they would have been married off long before.

You would consider it nonsense because you do not fit the criteria; being over 21 and therefore past your prime, so I can understand your opposition.

And by the way, a worthy and responsible lady typically should be able to make her points known without resorting to insults and abuse; which are usually perceived as being the tools of a street tart; in every other sentence... just saying.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by CosmicJames(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay, she doesn't send me money . I do the sending . She just sent that 6k after she received her allawee to help sort some stuff.

Well I get your point . I want to move past this, bit also want to make it right if is possible for her . Cos to me , everyone deserve a second chance
Give her second chance. She will surely change.
That's what you want to hear.
Sorry brother man. Right now your eyes are closed and your ear blocked. No amount of talk can scale through to your thinking faculty until you brought calamity on yourself.

How do you understand English?
Your girl, a girl you want to marry is cheating in the present, but you keep saying is the past?

She even asked you to go look for another girl because you are asking her to stop rubbish. What an insult!
You've gone beyond what you should know. Another insult. Is she not a woman you want to marry? Is there something you are not supposed to know?

Are you this weak? What kind of person are you?

Don't only give her second chance.
Worship her join.

Nonsense

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Yohans(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2020
FarFromAverage:
I was thinking of getting you one. She's very rare in nature. Very beautiful and intelligent. She's so precious that she's been protected by her squads. You dare not go close to her without the directives of her squads. You see - that's why she's rare in nature
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Yohans(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2020
FarFromAverage:
I was thinking of getting you one. She's very rare in nature. Very beautiful and intelligent. She's so precious that she's been protected by her squads. You dare not go close to her without the directives of her squads. You see - that's why she's rare in nature
I know who you're talking about and if I may ask why are you so obsessed about her
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Something only you cherished

We finally met and resolve all issues that led to her leaving
Mistake number 1: Never redate an ez

She doesn't fit anything. You were only infatuated

You are dating a public property. There is nothing wrong in partners having access to each other's phone. In fact, it is recommended

You mean you both are still together?

Permit me to say that you are a very weak man that deserves what he is getting from a woman.
Why should you stay away? So that she can continue in what she is doing without your knowledge? Brother, I don't believe you need advice. Your tears will know no bound if you still fool yourself with her.

BTW you have to work on yourself. You are your own problem

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2020
There is nothing wrong checking your gf phone.. It shows you care.. People who don't like people checking their phone have something to hide.... Anybody can check my phone.. No password, no finger print scanner.. Nothing to hide. It gives me peace of mind.... Move on and look for someone more ọpẹn!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.