Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99627 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Eoe54: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
You are dealing with an audacious whorre. Flee now and spare your future kids the agony of a harrlot mom. grin
he said it all, I have same experience..yours na small, forget about the feeling.oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by jaybabs1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Pleaee , Drop your digit sir .

She is a good girl . I know that . But seems to have changed while we were apart. Though she is still good and caring to me . Never had anyone that caring and passionate about me before

I talked to my supervisor who knows her . He is an extremely religious person and married , I was surprised he didn't even frowned at her behaviour but advise me not to quit . I should rather talk to her .

Even spoke to a relationship counselor, she advise I reach out to her and sort things out

You are really hurting...Mennn!

We've Being there and being hardened!

Go play Your best game Bro. Just get distracted by other good things you love Bro.

She will probably change but chances are slim. If whoring dey her blood ...she will pretend for a while later she will go back again. She challenges she faced only manifested her true nature...Na pressure dey reveal person true identity.

You are good guy ...Pls get hard and get over it...I sincerely feel your hurt

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Don't worry eni, you will be fine las las.
Finally shocked
I feel relieved now grin
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Primera001(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
ghettochild4u:

So if are dating a girl who says she's no longer dating someone she said she stopped dating.. So u won't confirm.. You just go ahead n be deceiving urself till u marry the devil..
It's evident most people who have problems in their marriages saw all the signs before but ignored it thinking their partner had changed

Yeah you are right according to the man he has confronted the lady earlier on, but she continued, which means the lady is not ready to stop, another things is that the story is not complete for a lady in serious relationship to behave like that showes the relationship is having issues.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by CoolAmbience(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .

Dem dey advice you now based on reality, u dey dey play emotions.

U for nor bring the matter here na.

Forgive and take her back 'cos that is what you have in mind.

Na your problem, nor be our own.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
I like that she didn’t apologize. Chick might be young, but she is very smart. Way smarter than the so-called boyfriend. From the chats, he is obviously doing all the loving.

Sorry about your predicament. I can’t say I feel any pity for you, but it is a sad situation all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by OgbeniSir(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

I wanted to talk but if I talk, nairaland will suspend me
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by chronique(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

She is a good girl and a good girl that dates married men and goes about searching the internet for "how to make a married man fall in love with you and spend on you" despite having you as a bf? It's okay o. I did not say anything.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nature8(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
You are dealing with an audacious whorre. Flee now and spare your future kids the agony of a harrlot mom. grin

You nailed it bro cheesy
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by oloriwbs: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2020

............hmmmmmm....ah shocked shocked shocked............nkan nbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
successful35:

You are a Taurus, Taurus are family oriented people. You be husband material while the said babe is a born hoe.

...and if I tell u a ghost chased me last night u will call me a stupid black man for believing in supernatural and metaphysics...
But u are basing someone’s attitude, behaviour and what they say on symbols of fish, lion, goat etc...
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Sniper101(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Currently, my girlfriend right now used to be my Ex at a certain time.

..................we were Dating, and at one point I decided to check her chats on WhatsApp and Facebook; only for me to discover that she was either keeping multiple relationships or she was overly fond of visiting guys in their houses.

I confronted her about the issue and accused her of sleeping with different guys; cos there's no way a girl visits a guy or two or three and not end up having sex with one or all.

So, I broke up with her cheating ass.

A year and eight months later we came back together because her Mom interceded on her behalf.
But since we got back together, I haven't checked her phone cos me am not even Dating only her at this moment.

I plan to wed her when the time is right cos these days I can 'almost' swear that am the only one she takes off her clothes for, plus she's very well behaved and not materialistic. BUT the day I get to propose to her, three months after the proposal I'll definitely go through her phones again. And if she happens to be fvcking with anyone else but me even after I proposed to her? Then I'll most definitely retrieve my engagement ring from her.

Mr. Poster.....
With this little insight into my own relationship, the very next thing and only thing I'll say to you is "USE YOUR HEAD" and not your Heart.

Salaam alaikum! grin
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nature8(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
NACE13:
What tha fvck did i just read?!
Is this guy for serious or he just felt like writing a fictional story. With all due respect, brother simp, your girl is a whorë. She literally and clearly showed you all the signs yet you foolíshly still lamenting you love her. Gaddammit!
Martinez, Ubunja get in here please!!

The only reason you should go back to your ex is to practice Okafors's Law with the strings cut off
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by bullabong(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mutemenot:
You have time to build the relationship . You guys haven't really come together, prove to her you are willing and ready for the relationship . Women always have options most especially when dealing with men they think can t meet their demand .
..knowing that she has everything you want in a woman, I suggest you give her more room for repentance ...
Amazingly stupid advise! Gawd!!
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by galadima77(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
People confine themselves to their thoughts and ridiculous beliefs that their lives start and end with one person...
Someone has bruised your ego as a human and insulted your dignity as a man and you're here telling us how lovely and generous she can be (with 6k and her kitten)

Please go ahead and marry her; maybe someday you'd drop her off at her lover's apartment.

Better go swallow some pills and wake up to reality

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
jaybabs1:

You are really hurting...Mennn!

We've Being there and being hardened!

Go play Your best game Bro. Just get distracted by other good things you love Bro.

She will probably change but chances are slim. If whoring dey her blood ...she will pretend for a while later she will go back again. She challenges she faced only manifested her true nature...Na pressure dey reveal person true identity.

You are good guy ...Pls get hard and get over it...I sincerely feel your hurt

I read most comments here and laugh . I wasnt expecting anything different . I know Nairalanders , they can define one future in just a minute .

I am not even after while she dated a married man, but issue is what happens now that we are together.

I noticed she has cut tiers with the other guy she sent her pics too, from their last chats and call history .

Even the married guy, the chats is just scanty. That doesn't mean I am okay with it. I have told her to severe tiers and she promised to .

I know she love me . I know that, but u know love isn't enough. I will watch her closely and see what come out of it then will make my decision. She is a friend and the best I can do is see how to solve the issue

I don't think I should just cut lose immediately. I am fine bro. Thanks
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Women have now over taken men in cheating,they are now veterans in cheating grin. The tables are turned now.

Smart girl grin

Don't worry Op,when he dumps her to focus on his family she will come back to you. wink

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
1StopRudeness:

...and if I tell u a ghost chased me last night u will call me a stupid black man for believing in supernatural and metaphysics...
But u are basing someone’s attitude, behaviour and what they say on symbols of fish, lion, goat etc...

Your problem is ignorance that's all. If i open your eyes about astrology, cold go enter your body. Na astrology most pastors take dey oreach dey scam people. I'm very deep into this stuff, nit those ordinary ones you read on google search.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by galadima77(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
bullabong:
Amazingly stupid advise! Gawd!!

Are you surprised? Them remain plenty na...

One of them hanged himself recently because the lady he sponsored to school is marrying another man.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sniper101:
Currently, my girlfriend right now used to be my Ex at a certain time.

..................we were Dating, and at one point I decided to check her chats on WhatsApp and Facebook; only for me to discover that she was either keeping multiple relationships or she was overly fond of visiting guys in their houses.

I confronted her about the issue and accused her of sleeping with different guys; cos there's no way a girl visits a guy or two or three and not end up having sex with one or all.

So, I broke up with her cheating ass.

A year and eight months later we came back together because her Mom interceded on her behalf.
But since we got back together, I haven't checked her phone cos me am not even Dating only her at this moment.

I plan to wed her when the time is right cos these days I can 'almost' swear that am the only one she takes off her clothes for, plus she's very well behaved and not materialistic. BUT the day I get to propose to her, three months after the proposal I'll definitely go through her phones again. And if she happens to be fvcking with anyone else but me even after I proposed to her? Then I'll most definitely retrieve my engagement ring from her.

Mr. Poster.....
With this little insight into my own relationship, the very next thing and only thing I'll say to you is "USE YOUR HEAD" and not your Heart.

Salaam alaikum! grin

Exactly what I will do . This has been in my head . I was naive to check to her phone and let her know about it .

I will completely avoid her phone . But the moment I propose to her , I will make sure I check her phone in her presence.

I know her. She isn't even materialistic, well behave , caring .
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Omar09(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Women have now over taken men in cheating,they are now veterans in cheating grin. The tables are turned now.

Smart girl grin

Don't worry Op,when he dumps her to focus on his family she will come back to you. wink

Smh

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
I really hope you go back to her, if she takes you back. Experience is the best teacher, but it teaches the harshest. You will learn the truth about that statement either here on earth, or in the other world.
Biafrareform:

Pleaee , Drop your digit sir .

She is a good girl . I know that . But seems to have changed while we were apart. Though she is still good and caring to me . Never had anyone that caring and passionate about me before

I talked to my supervisor who knows her . He is an extremely religious person and married , I was surprised he didn't even frowned at her behaviour but advise me not to quit . I should rather talk to her .

Even spoke to a relationship counselor, she advise I reach out to her and sort things out
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by abdullkabar(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
A child that dances SURUGEDE..hardly knows that SURUGEDE is the dance of GH0ST..(Whatever that means!!)

The Op should move on, don't kill yourself with the present situation. Something better might be in the near future, or something worse.

There is a long way to go, just move!!!
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

sorry what phone model is this? I liked the popped up camera
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by biggy26: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Yea. I have always done that . I am willing to stand by her and correct her . I sees it as her past.

I just realised it takes a second for someone to change . I wasn't expecting her to remain the same after I left .

My issue is, will things remain the same after I told her my findings ?
I think there's already too much distrust in the relationship, and this will affect the marriage. People hardly change in marriage.

Right now, she'll have to prove to you beyond reasonable doubt that she has changed in every way possible, otherwise it's best for you guys to go your separate ways and find peace in life.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by DonroxyII: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
More cows to ya harem. May Amotekun Catch up with you Herdsmen grin .... Tiwa Savage !!
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Psoul(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Marriage is for men and not for boys. You are yet to become that man that is prepared to get married.

You left the girl and expected her to be without any man while u are flexing with as many girls as u wanted. Do give me excuse that u are angry cos she is/was dating a married man.

Now you decide to come back to her and all u want is for her to automatically break ties with everyone that has sustained her when you and her mother left her. Do u think it is easy like that? You don't want to give her time to drop them. Are you such a selfish man?

Now, you are going through her chats even to a point of going through her browser activity log, guy, are you ok? Come ooo....do you want to tell me that if that girl had the opportunity to go through your own chats and activity logs that there won't be something shameful she will see.

Guy, I think you should please stop talking about marriage now cos u are not yet matured for it before you will go and put ursfl into trouble oo. You may wake up one day and kill someone's daughter all in name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Let her get a job. Lack of funds could be the reason.
and if incase she further loses her job and remains jobless she'll divert back into whorism with married men?
Sorry but I must admit that this comment of yours is absolutely Senseless

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by galadima77(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Openbusiness:

Wake up and smell the coffee, boy you're dating an olosho girl still in active service. And she wants you to stick around by the side as the idiot that pays some of her bills and the fool that will take her to the alter after retirement. Some guys never learn until they learn the hard way cheesy

Like that one who removed 4 teeth from the wife's mouth after DNA test revealed their 3 children aren't his afterall.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by chaloskyx: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
yea you shouldn't have checked her phone things would have been much better you guys would have been so in love. planning your marriage, eventually getting married having loads of kids who are not yours. your wife always disrespecting you cause another man is treating her better and spending lavishly on her. another man servicing your wife day in day out. that would be wonderful right sadly it wont happen cause you went through her phone. you better call her and forgive her shes the best for you
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
kenodrill:

Then move on with your cheat of a girlfriend.your problem is your inability to dissociate fantasy from reality.

No worry na go ahead and marry your promiscuous girlfriend but no CM NL CM look for advice later ooo...
the guy has been manipulated. It's very obvious. He needs deliverance.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by chuks34(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
NACE13:

The only reason you should go back to your ex is to practice Okafors's Law with the strings cut off

Bro pls what is Okafor's law cos I have one ex like that grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.