Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Requirements To Study Farm Management Or Crop Production And Job Opportunities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Requirements To Study Farm Management Or Crop Production And Job Opportunities (278 Views)

Applied Biology Or Crop Environmental Protection / Requirements To Study Farm Management Or Crop Production And Job Opportunities / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements To Study Farm Management Or Crop Production And Job Opportunities by Primatejohn: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Education in Nigeria is seen as a prerequisite in the society today. Some see it as a quick way to fight poverty and others with their own opinion but I beg to differ...
Education to me in Nigeria is just to know how to speak Grammer. Most rich people in Nigeria are not educated or properly educated. As a matter of fact, d educated ones work for the uneducated ones in Nigeria and I don't think its proper. U mean u go to school to come and help somebody think yet u are not richer than this person? Talk of it in our govt. Even our president qualification is questionable. Yet he rules because some think he has a strong mind to fight our problems, well d result is there for you to see. Look very well in govt organization, it is not your qualification but your relationship with somebody somewhere. Am just thinking loud. Even our professors in school don't think, all they do is speak Grammer and engage in all manner of immorality yet fail u. It's really not working in Nigeria and I don't know how we got here. Since education came into Nigeria we've not heard that an engineer did or constructed something that we are using currently as a nation. Nothing extraordinary. Some will say Nigerian are doing well in the world but they forget that it is not d Nigerian education that made them so. D whole thing is just a mess. Some say d govt is our problem yet when election comes u sell it conscience because of money dat will not last. What is this govt that we can't hold them accountable. We put them there yet they treat us the way they like. The youth are worst, if somebody speaks d truth and want to challenge the govt, one person will bribe them and you see them protesting against the person. Are you sure this country will ever get better? Where is the education in all of this? Somebody will come out and tell you that he has 1000 cert (wey schools just dash him/her for favour o) yet under you alot of things are wrong. Pls fellows what is the problem with Nigerian education and how do you think we can make it work collectively....pls I need answers because am personally loosing it. Am begining to think that Education is a scam in Nigeria.. it is just there to give you papers to help you secure a nonsense job and nothing more...the thinking still will be far from you.. pls I need help.Education in Nigeria is seen as a prerequisite in the society today. Some see it as a quick way to fight poverty and others with their own opinion but I beg to differ...
Education to me in Nigeria is just to know how to speak Grammer. Most rich people in Nigeria are not educated or properly educated. As a matter of fact, d educated ones work for the uneducated ones in Nigeria and I don't think its proper. U mean u go to school to come and help somebody think yet u are not richer than this person? Talk of it in our govt. Even our president qualification is questionable. Yet he rules because some think he has a strong mind to fight our problems, well d result is there for you to see. Look very well in govt organization, it is not your qualification but your relationship with somebody somewhere. Am just thinking loud. Even our professors in school don't think, all they do is speak Grammer and engage in all manner of immorality yet fail u. It's really not working in Nigeria and I don't know how we got here. Since education came into Nigeria we've not heard that an engineer did or constructed something that we are using currently as a nation. Nothing extraordinary. Some will say Nigerian are doing well in the world but they forget that it is not d Nigerian education that made them so. D whole thing is just a mess. Some say d govt is our problem yet when election comes u sell it conscience because of money dat will not last. What is this govt that we can't hold them accountable. We put them there yet they treat us the way they like. The youth are worst, if somebody speaks d truth and want to challenge the govt, one person will bribe them and you see them protesting against the person. Are you sure this country will ever get better? Where is the education in all of this? Somebody will come out and tell you that he has 1000 cert (wey schools just dash him/her for favour o) yet under you alot of things are wrong. Pls fellows what is the problem with Nigerian education and how do you think we can make it work collectively....pls I need answers because am personally loosing it. Am begining to think that Education is a scam in Nigeria.. it is just there to give you papers to help you secure a nonsense job and nothing more...the thinking still will be far from you.. pls I need help.
ducation to me in Nigeria is just to know how to speak Grammer. Most rich people in Nigeria are not educated or properly educated. As a matter of fact, d educated ones work for the uneducated ones in Nigeria and I don't think its proper. U mean u go to school to come and help somebody think yet u are not richer than this person? Talk of it in our govt. Even our president qualification is questionable. Yet he rules because some think he has a strong mind to fight our problems, well d result is there for you to see. Look very well in govt organization, it is not your qualification but your relationship with somebody somewhere. Am just thinking loud. Even our professors in school don't think, all they do is speak Grammer and engage in all manner of immorality yet fail u. It's really not working in Nigeria and I don't know how we got here. Since education came into Nigeria we've not heard that an engineer did or constructed something that we are using currently as a nation. Nothing extraordinary. Some will say Nigerian are doing well in the world but they forget that it is not d Nigerian education that made them so. D whole thing is just a mess. Some say d govt is our problem yet when election comes u sell it conscience because of money dat will not last. What is this govt that we can't hold them accountable. We put them there yet they treat us the way they like. The youth are worst, if somebody speaks d truth and want to challenge the govt, one person will bribe them and you see them protesting against the person. Are you sure this country will ever get better? Where is the education in all of this? Somebody will come out and tell you that he has 1000 cert (wey schools just dash him/her for favour o) yet under you alot of things are wrong. Pls fellows what is the problem with Nigerian education and how do you think we can make it work collectively....pls I need answers because am personally loosing it. Am begining to think that Education is a scam in Nigeria.. it is just there to give you papers to help you secure a nonsense job and nothing more...the thinking still will be far from you.. pls I need help.
Re: Requirements To Study Farm Management Or Crop Production And Job Opportunities by Pedro601: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

Aksu Staffs Protest: A Misplaced Priority / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / If You Have A Soul? This Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.