Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q (3121 Views)

Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / Do You Need A Completely Free Review Of Your Upwork Profile And Proposals? / Teaching Vacancies For Physics,maths And F/maths For Leeland Schools,ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by Donozo: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2020
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EETC GLOBAL?
It is our delight to provide you with this important information.

EETC is an acronym for ENTREPRENEURSHIP EMPOWERMENT TRAINING CENTER. It is a training and mentorship center where pursuit for building of business is sharpen, and nourished with the right and appropriate knowledge for better success. We award certification on successful individual who seek to become BUSINESS BUILDERS.

WHAT DOES EETC REPRESENT?
We are non-profitable organization with the principal vision of building world class ENTREPRENEURS who are committed to changing lives positively. I heard you asking why? It's not in anyway contrast to the truth and reality that ours is a society where jobs availability is limited and the few available jobs only suits to sustain our immediate needs and not aiding to the reality of our visions and aspirations as humans. Worst of all, the zest to curtail this national connudrum by the government and responsible bodies appears not promising. It is from this front that EETC as a non-profit organization in collaboration with Multi-nationals as well as NGOs seeks to salvage 100 MILLION NIGERIANS out of the dungeon of poverty. This we can make a reality through professional training, infilling of rightful business knowledge and mentorship.

WHY ENTREPRENEURSHIP?

EETC as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT organization with knowledge on economic and financial research have realized the fact that in this dispensation (21st century), quantum of youths, fathers and mothers have passed the baton of poverty over their generation(s) while trying to make a living. EETC has now taken it pride in training and mentoring entreprenuers so as to make our country (NIGERIA) a better place and also creating more jobs.

WHO ARE C.D.O?
C.D.O an acronym for CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICER is someone who is responsible in training people, mentoring both new and old staff, public clients and also serves as audit officers to the H.R team. Making sure the company's business continues. At the end of briefing/assessment all those who performed well will have the opportunity to come on board as a C.D.O

OUR PARTNERS

Part of what we do as a way to expand our vision includes partnering with multinationals, NGOs as well as NETWORK MARKETING ORGANIZATIONS.

We hope that in the future we will be able to help NIGERIANS start up a business almost at zero cost. But until then we focus more on Training, Mentoring, Human Capacity Building and we hope that our vision 2020, that 100 MILLION Nigerians will come out of poverty shall be attain.

We look forward to meeting you on a one on one basis where you can benefit form our mentoring program and if very efficient hopefully you will be working with us. Certification cost #7,000.

For our contact and other business information about us visit www.eetcglobal.org

5 Likes

Re: eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by IGtracystunner(f): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Where is this organisation located?
Re: eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by lizzy774: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Jokers!!! Please don't go for any interview they invite you to. They will tell you to come and pay for training.

They are unserious people. I was invited for their interview, I went thinking it's a good organisation, on getting there I saw over 500 applicants, I left for home in annoyance only to get a congratulatory message that I passed the interview and I should come and pay for training

1 Like

Re: eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by Megalblessing(m): 12:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks I just got mail from them now that I should come for the interview on 3/3/2020.
Re: eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by SunbeamClothier(f): 11:20am On Feb 29, 2020
Megalblessing:
Thanks I just got mail from them now that I should come for the interview on 3/3/2020.

I got same too oooo !! Funny thing is I can’t remember applying there
Re: eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by loftypet: 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
As the name implies, is an organization that focus on helping you develop yourself by training. We all know that an average Nigeria youth don’t want training but job.

1 Like

Re: eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by Amyrapua: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Seriously I got a mail from them for an interview tomorrow,

Thanks guys no need wasting my money oo on such trip

Dear Joy,

It is our pleasure to inform you that our company would like to invite you for an assessment for the position of a ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- WORKING WITH THE HR. TEAM
- WORKING TO DEVELOP CAREERS AND BUSINESS.
- WORKING WITH GROUP HEADS IN TRAINING AND DEVELOPING INSTITUTIONS

YOU WILL BE HAVING AN INTERVIEW SESSION WITH THE HR. OFFICER AND IF SELECTED YOU WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM.

DATE: Wednesday 11th March, 2020.

TIME: 9:00am

ADDRESS: Plot 150b Oba-Ogunji Road, adjacent to NNPC filling station, Ogba, Ikeja.

Kindly respond to this mail and confirm your availability. Also come with a printed copy of this invite to gain access and an updated CV with a valid means of identification.

Looking forward to meeting you.
Note: For Lagos State Residence Only

Best Regards,
Mrs Adetola Tehila
Helpline: +2348053689627 or visit www.eetcglobal.org for more information.
Re: eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by OguntoyeKayode(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2020
I got the same email this morning, if not for nairaland I would have wasted a lot that I don't even have.... But in case anyone here has a connection please help a brother, I resides in Sango ota
Re: eetcglobal Profile And F.a.q by spydken(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thanks alot ..I just got an invite from them. You saved me alot

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite / Etisalat Recruitment / Diamond Bank Test For 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.