Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,852 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma (582 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Daughter Didn't Give Birth / Someone Copied My Work And Didn't Give Me Credit / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma by mayor10(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
It is of no news that there's no love lost between Internet sensation Taaooma and her and fellow comedy skit maker, Maraji.
Taaooma who was recently a guest on Channels TV “Rubbin’ Minds” with host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu talked about how she tried chatting Maraji up but was met with disappointment as the seemingly displaced skit maker didn't accept her with open hands. The fast rising comedienne made it known that she really would love to have her featured in a skit but can't go about kissing asses.

You could find more in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPpN4FCeOqo

1 Share

Re: Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma by Davash222(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Who’s Taaooma again
Re: Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2020
Davash222:
Who’s Taaooma again

Re: Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma by baysherpsyche: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Maraji skits are one man show, so I dont blame her. cool
But she ought to have been receptive of taaoma, atleast at some time she might need her for a future skits or might want to re-invent comedy skits later. undecided
Re: Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma by mayor10(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
baysherpsyche:
But she ought to have been receptive of taaoma, atleast at some time she might need her for a future skits or might want to re-invent comedy skits later. undecided

We all don't want to be displaced in our respective fields. I understand her but she should have been more receptive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma by mayor10(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2020
baysherpsyche:

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Luckiest People In The World / WHY I BUILT A HOUSE FOR THE WIDOW, BARR. CHINEDU ADILI-UBAH, AIDE TO GOV OBIANO / Does Nairaland Pay Us In Any Form??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.