Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres (1493 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / "The Nigerian Marked In This Photos Wasn't Part Of The Cambodia Drug Deal" / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by aremuforlife(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2020
Two Brazilian suspects have been arrested in connection to the murder of a Nigerian DJ, Emmanuel Okonyia in Turkey.

Recall LIB reported that the Nigerian DJ was found dead in his apartment at Mecidiyeköy with his hands and feet tied behind. An early police investigation revealed that Emmanuel who had a knife next to his body, was tortured before he was killed.

We killed Nigerian DJ in Turkey for refusing to pay us after a drug deal - Arrested Brazilian suspects
The two Brazilian suspects arrested over the murder incident were identified as Sandro Marcello A. and Jonathan Carvalho D. It was further learnt that they confessed to the crime and also accused the Nigerian DJ of refusing to pay them after a $200,000 drug deal.

Sandro said;

“I WENT WITH MY FRIEND CARVALHO AND TOLD HIM MY WIFE IS PREGNANT AND THAT HE SHOULD PAY ME MY DEBT, HE REFUSED WHICH LED TO A STRUGGLE.

“I WANTED MY DEBT, WHEN HE REFUSED, WE TIED HIM AND TORTURED HIM.”

We killed Nigerian DJ in Turkey for refusing to pay us after a drug deal - Arrested Brazilian suspects
The arrested suspects have already been charged to court

1 Like

Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by SocialJustice: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Where's the sauce and yam?
Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by Kingpee2(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2020
And who will pay the debt after killing him ?

1 Like

Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by bigiyaro(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2020
atalkam!!! the guy no pure.

2 Likes

Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by BlackfireX: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
So where is the money??
Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by olasaad(f): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
Where's the sauce and yam?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by voltron14: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2020
As usual.
Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by SocialJustice: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=olasaad post=86805115][/quote]I believe.
Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by aremuforlife(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
That is major reason, I think twice before condemning or having pity for them.
Most of of brothers or sister been killed in diaspora are into one or two illegal business.
Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by donbachi(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
"my brother dey 4 turkey and malaysia"...see dia lives...who teach am d work no teach am well..just 2 rules.1: dont eat what u sell..and 2: dont owe ur supplier.
Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by daddytime(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
The result of "get rich at all cost".
Re: We Killed Nigerian DJ In Turkey For Refusing To Pay Us After A Drug Deal – Arres by PureGoldh(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
There is nothing wey musa no go hear over the radio....inukwa

(1) (Reply)

Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. / I'm A Law Abiding Person Police Man On George Floyd Death / Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.