Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage (2885 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2007
My sister wants to marry a guy but i am oppsing the marriage becoz my sister is 5'11 and the guy whom she wants to marry is 5'8 i think the guy should be taller than the wife ,other than that the guy is well educated and is having good family back ground but i know what ever i am doing is right too becoz i dont want they would have any problem in the future and i dont want other to make any fun of them if the guy is 5'9 i would not have much problem but the difference is 3 inches , how could a guy stand beside my sister i love my sister very much and i want no one to start laughing at her ,and i even says to my sister that if you want to marry a guy then u ready to break all relations with me and u should never show me your face, before giving me advice think that what that what do u do if it is your sister and of you are girl would u marry a shorter guy than us i am opposing it do u think i am right i know my sister will not go against me I love my sis(i am italian sorry for my bad
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by ima1(f): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2007
how about you mind your business and let your sister be, if she is happy with the man, who are you to interfere and to be honest ur excuse is really stupid, so what if he is short is he not a human being that God created. people are really shallow, using height as an excuse thatys really dumb, get ur own life and stop meddling in other people business ok, this is pissing me off angry

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by PHEESAYOUR(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2007
Hmm, i wonder why Fekuti is behaving like a kid still riding bicycle along the streets. not sure of the age anyway but behaving definitely like a kid. Your concern for your sister must have a boundary, not like intefering into her private life. IF she is happy with the DWARF. then who are you abeg chill joo!!
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2007
Thanks for the responses so far, I'm really enjoying reading them.
There's a reason I created this thread, hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrow, I can prove my point.

Anyway continue responding, I really value your opinions. I cannot let my sister get married to this short man. lol cool
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by marlet01(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2007
@ fekuti

You amaze me really, I never knew that you can act in such a way hun ?

Do u want to stand in the way of your sister's happiness because of your selfish desire?

I really am ashamed of your behaviour. Come on man, Let your sister be!!!
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by PHEESAYOUR(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2007
abi!!! I wonder o. Fekuti of all people saying things like this. hurghh!!! embarassed
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by niceuzor: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2007
*thump Up* cheesy ima1,PHEESAYOUR, marlet01 cheesy You guyz have respond Well

fekuti is only being jealous that his sister is getting married b4 him that's he is still single but

biko fekuti give ur sister a break Ok grin if i may ask fekuti what ur own hight?
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by tinuade001(f): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ topic, i see no reason why you tell your sister not to marry him. If your sister is happy with him. I think you should be after your sisters happiness rather than the height. And besides you said the guy is from a good background. we you be happy if your sister should marry the man of your choice and not having happy home. If your asnwer is no. I think you should allow them to be.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by desorlah(f): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2007
Orisirisi. *hissing*

fekuti, what is your problem, i think there is more to it than the height

fekuti:

Thanks for the responses so far, I'm really enjoying reading them.
There's a reason I created this thread, hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrow, I can prove my point.

Anyway continue responding, I really value your opinions. I cannot let my sister get married to this short man. lol cool

I pray you wake up quick o, cos u really need to prove your point.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by niceuzor: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2007
I pray you wake up quick o, because u really need to prove your point.

*fekuti Snoring*he is in a deep sleep,i think very soon he will wake up.

BTW Us: Have we met b4??

You seem to be familiar
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by mrmayor(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2007
@Fekuti,

Ride on brother,which kind nonesence be that sef,your sista marry short man,tufiakwa.I catch your drift grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2007
After reading the posts above, I've decided to keep convincing her to let go of this short man.
she's crying, but I want her to know that I only want the best for her, and the height would kill their marriage.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2007
fekuti:

After reading the posts above, I've decided to keep convincing her to let go of this short man.
she's crying, but I want her to know that I only want the best for her, and the height would kill their marriage.
haba i thought you had more common sense than that shocked shocked shocked shocked if she loves the man let her marry him abi which one concern u self grin grin grin.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2007
omo-eko, she is my sister, i know what's best for her.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2007
oh really but what does your parent got to say about this undecided

what is best for her is making her happy wink
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by myssfyne(f): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2007
Since you love your sister so much, why dont you marry her? guess you are 5'11inch tall.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2007
it will make her happy. i think i'd do the same for you too if you were my sister, and you'd thank me very much for doing so.
i wouldn't let him ruin your life.  how tall are you.

missfyne i'm really feeling your advice but that is sick alright. come on, would you marry your brother
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by myssfyne(f): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2007
Very tall, are you interested.like 7'10 inch. I dont have a brother but if i did he would not oppose my marrying anybody
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by Iman3(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
@Fekuti

Abeg,carry on my bro.Make all these short men find women their height grin grin You know say short men get issues grin
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2007
abi oooooo my brother, you see am talk well well.

i think i'm done with the thread by the way, i already proved the point i was tryina make.
thiefofhearts/babyosisi can learn from this.

fyi: the story's fake
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2007
Jobless man grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by mrmayor(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hahaha I got the gist,women are so predictable grin grin grin.If a woman turns down their brother because she was taller his sisters would be up in arms.Did you notice that 95% of Nairaland women are 6ft tall or so they claim.Thank you again for the little social experiment.

Where is TOH,and Babyosisi?
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2007
mrmayor:

Hahaha I got the gist,women are so predictable grin grin grin.If a woman turns down their brother because she was taller his sisters would be up in arms.[b]Did you notice that 95% of Nairaland women are 6ft tall [/b]or so they claim.Thank you again for the little social experiment.

Where is TOH,and Babyosisi?
humm how did you get your percentage? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
omo-eko, are you flirting with me, i'll tell your boyfriend o.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by mrmayor(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=53869.msg1162040#msg1162040.

They all claim to come from families of giants(women)
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2007
There is no sin flirting with an opposite sex but I wasn’t grin grin
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2007
mrmayor:

Omo Eko,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=53869.msg1162040#msg1162040.

They all claim to come from families of giants(women)
most of them are lying becos the only girl on NL who is pass 5'10 is Muiknat
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by Iman3(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

most of them are lying because the only girl on Nairaland who is pass 5'10 is Muiknat

Coco29 is 5ft 10inc grin.I'm sure there are more
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
I-man:

Coco29 is 5ft 10inc grin.I'm sure there are more
well we have few females who are tall on NLwink
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by fekuti: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2007
omo-eko, any hopes for me? i'm 4-11 and very blessed in the other category grin - y'know whatta mean =======]]]]]=D
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2007
LOL 4 wetin shocked shocked shocked lai lai, the shortest guy i have ever dated was 5'11, no there isn't no hope for you oh tongue tongue tongue.
Re: My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage by debosky(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2007
I am an all-rounder 6' 2" and highly endowed as well wink

but I can't be interested in Omo Eko, I dont want Ondo state wahala.

I-man how far with that your sister?

(1) (2)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? / Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. / Ten Categories Of Ladies Who Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.