Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion (9371 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / No to stigmatization / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OKAY. MY LAST POST WAS DAFT BUT YOU HAVE OVER A THOUSAND OUTRIGHTLY CRAZY AND STUPID POSTS ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM, MARTINEZ YOU NEED TO TAKE A SERIOUSLY LONG BREAK AND EVALUATE YOUR LIFE IN THE COMPANY OF 2 PSYCHIATRISTS OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU'VE BECOME INSANELY OBSESSED WITH THE WOMEN (AND MEN WHO DARE OPPOSE YOU) ON THIS FORUM. JESUS CHRIST!

Gbam ! .

He's so quick to call others what he should be calling himself .

He's the daft one here not you smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

My friend, wee you keep kwayet...
U have ported to this one, eeh grin
Make una no fight o.
I love the interaction. That was how coogar and babe3 started grin
Love in the air kiss kiss

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

You know very well I have done that over and over again before you and I finally became friends, or whatever it is we are now.

I'm even surprised we can laugh together

You have never done that and you know it grin

We are not doing this, at least not here cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
sassysure:

U have ported to this one, eeh grin
Make una no fight o.
I love the interaction. That was how coogar and babe3 started grin
Love in the air kiss kiss
Love faya.

This one that wants her man to spend 2hrs on top of her, no be me and she... We can't work, she will end me before my time is done on earth. grin

Coogar my man go dey enjoy him married life for USA now, I guess.
Make I go do tatafo outside NL, I know who to ask how far. cheesy
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
EasternPrince:

Mart get busy with something else and quit this nonsensical persecution of other people's lives. Why must you keep mentioning this lady all over the place with such consistency? Even goggle will tag you a spammer at this rate. Guy, have you no heart? Until the lady breaks down and weeps with a video of it posted here as evidence that's when you'll rest, right?

Give it a rest!

#BabyMameIsNoneOfYorDamnBusiness
#GiveItARest
#ShutTheFuckUp
For the umpteenth time, I have never persecuted anyone and I have repeatedly said people are free to be single mothers if they want. Point of correction, I don't have anything against Michellekabòd2, she is just another female nairaland to me and I don't stalk her. I am sure you will still reply me as though you didn't read this.

#NoToSingleMothers

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You have never done that and you know it grin

We are not doing this, at least not here cheesy
No problem, whenever you're ready...
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
I Feel Nervous Dating A Single Mother.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
EasternPrince:

[s]Your use of the 'word' Michellekabòd2 hit spam level long ago. One might get away with labeling it tautology at this point, which makes in infinitely ridiculous that you claim not to take a special interest in this lady for some insane reason. [/s]

But it's not just her!

[s]With the way you go on about single mothers one might begin to wonder if a woman aborted you baby in her womb lately or denied you baby daddy rights.[/s]

#NoToBusyBodies
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
.. You guys are still here arguing? Hmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
My bad. I will RIGHTFULLY ignore these people.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
EasternPrince:

You are what is called a 'pikin' on the streets, a cry baby in the English language. You mean you can't take an ounce of the criticism you've been dishing out ruthlessly to Michellekabòd2 and women in general for days or is it that you can't face your fellow man one on one? You only get erection for single moms, right?

I see.

Now I understand your obsession perfectly. If you wanna play the comment strike out game kindly inform me and I promise to outdo you in every respect. You don't know me but you about to.
Please allow him to keep talking about me and other females. You know its best he is busy online than idle in real life.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Please leave him o

Let him continue " mumuing" around .
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
EasternPrince:

You are what is called a 'pikin' on the streets, a cry baby in the English language. You mean you can't take an ounce of the criticism you've been dishing out ruthlessly to Michellekabòd2 and women in general for days or is it that you can't face your fellow man one on one? You only get erection for single moms, right?

I see.

Now I understand your obsession perfectly. If you wanna play the comment strike-out game kindly inform me and I promise to outdo you in every respect. You don't know me but you're about to.

You'll give him heart attack o .

Tamper insult with mercy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Please allow him to keep talking about me and other females. You know its best he is busy online than idle in real life.
Thought he was your friend here?
Or you've finally seen through his ignorance and hate?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dande55:

Thought he was your friend here?
Or you've finally seen through his ignorance and hate?
I have never had an enemy on this forum or friend,when one acts anomaly I will call the person out and move on. I dont look at faces when I applaud or rebuke people.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by AstroG: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Una wehdone ooooh undecided undecided

To those frustrated Single mommas and teenagers on this thread,Una no dy Shame undecided

And to my bro Martinez39s,isnt it high time u ignore these fagots. U dy fall my hand undecided sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
AstroG:
Una wehdone ooooh undecided undecided

To those frustrated Single mommas and teenagers on this thread,Una no dy Shame undecided

And to my bro Martinez39s,isnt it high time u ignore these fagots. U dy fall my hand undecided sad
I have ignored them already. My chairman JONNYSPUTE called me out on that. One cannot fix deliberate stupidity.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by AstroG: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
I have ignored them already. My chairman JONNYSPUTE called me out on that. One cannot fix deliberate stupidity.

That's cool
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by sheDD(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Blu03:
cause you're a man. Your future wife would, i'm 99.9% certain, not hesitate to sacrifice you or herself for your child(ren) if she has to.
Every woman wants a man who would love her kids more than he would love her.
~Want to impress a lady, be nice to her ~niece or nephews~
Her womb would be jumping for joy.
I refuse to be a simp
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

Love faya.

This one that wants her man to spend 2hrs on top of her, no be me and she... We can't work, she will end me before my time is done on earth. grin

Coogar my man go dey enjoy him married life for USA now, I guess.
Make I go do tatafo outside NL, I know who to ask how far. cheesy
Forget that.
Haba! I'm sure she wasn't serious.if she said so.

Its internet machoism.
Underneath is a ripe mango tongue

Coogar, coogar.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
My bad. I will RIGHTFULLY ignore these people.
.. Better. Never argue with a woman because you can never win her in the court of emotions. Remain blessed bro.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
sheDD:
I refuse to be a simp
grin grin grin Hehe. Refuse am o. Any blue pill machination fashioned against us shall not prosper.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Better. Never argue with a woman because you can never win her in the court of emotions. Remain blessed bro.
Thanks.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Hehe. Refuse am o. Any blue pill machination fashioned against us shall not prosper.
grin
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
. Exactly where I'm having problems with my in-laws. They keep complaining I don't give them face. Nwanne,I know what I'm doing. Give someone a little space and he will want to occupy all the available spaces.

Be as calm as a ram but as wise as a serpent.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
. Exactly where I'm having problems with my in-laws. They keep complaining I don't give them face. Nwanne,I know what I'm doing. Give someone a little space and he will want to occupy all the available spaces.

Be as calm as a ram but as wise as a serpent.
Don't mind them, keep doing your thing. Nothing do you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied About Her Age / Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb / Story Behind Your Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.