Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,006 members, 7,803,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion (9329 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / No to stigmatization / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Digmygold: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
What a very daft thing to say. Have a nice day.

Daddy as fvck is you.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2020
U just made a whole loads of sense here.
cRobo:

I can't fault your philosophy

My love for my wife certainly will surpass my love for my children because when all my friends, children and family certainly will go their way, my wife will be there for me(that is if you found your true love)

I can't
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by cRobo: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:
U just made a whole loads of sense here.

You are a rare Gem

May true love find you kiss

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Amen, thank u, n may it find u too.
cRobo:

You are a rare Gem

May true love find you kiss
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by cRobo: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Amen, thank u, n may it find u too.

I earnestly pray for that

But seems it isn't forth coming

I'll keep on praying

Miracle do happen I believe
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2020
cRobo:

I earnestly pray for that

But seems it isn't forth coming

I'll keep on praying

Miracle do happen I believe
Yeah they do, just be patient n work in God's vineyard n also have a healthy relationship with Him, it's going to happen. God doesn't desert His own, He earnestly answers their prayers.
Who knows maybe they're attitudes God wants u to drop or probably a certain level of maturity he wants u to attain before settling down.
Whatever His reasons just be patient, He will definitely answer u.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by cRobo: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Yeah they do, just be patient n work in God's vineyard n also have a healthy relationship with Him, it's going to happen. God doesn't desert His own, He earnestly answers their prayers.
Who knows maybe they're attitudes God wants u to drop or probably a certain level of maturity he wants u to attain before settling down.
Whatever His reasons just be patient, He will definitely answer u.

Virtuous ladies like you are rare to find these days

I really wish for your acquittance

Do you mind?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2020
cRobo:

Virtuous ladies like you are rare to find these days

I really wish for your acquittance

Do you mind?
No I don't, send me a pm.

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by hammerU: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Biglittlelois(f): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
crackkhaus:

Love faya.

This one that wants her man to spend 2hrs on top of her, no be me and she... We can't work, she will end me before my time is done on earth
. grin

Coogar my man go dey enjoy him married life for USA now, I guess.
Make I go do tatafo outside NL, I know who to ask how far. cheesy

Are you okay? Or you like to hallucinate? When, where, how? Me and you? Discuss such? You like to display yourself insanely here? Be guided.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Are you okay? Or you like to hallucinate? When, where, how? Me and you? Discuss such? You like to display yourself insanely here? Be guided.
Mumu
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
crackkhaus:

Mumu

Dumb.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Dumb.
Pathetic.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
crackkhaus:

Pathetic.

Stupid.

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Stupid.
Imbecilic.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
crackkhaus:

Imbecilic.

Morôn.

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Morôn.
cheesycheesy

Okay you win.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

Okay you win.

This is not a game, I am very pissed at you, like what the hell, you literally proved me right.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

This is not a game, I am very pissed at you, like what the hell, you literally proved me right.
I'm not a mind-reader, you need to tell me why you're pissed over something that should naturally be funny to anyone with a good sense of humour.

Why so serious?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
crackkhaus:

I'm not a mind-reader, you need to tell me why you're pissed over something that should naturally be funny to anyone with a good sense of humour.

Are you for real? A reveal is a humour to you? Me and you nor get talk anymore.

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Are you for real? A reveal is a humour to you? Me and you nor get talk anymore.
Whatever girl, go deal with your demons.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
crackkhaus:

Whatever girl, go deal with your demons.

Typical boy.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by sholamat: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Truvel:
I Feel Nervous Dating A Single Mother.
Same here
Things am reading here are crazy
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
sholamat:

Same here
Things am reading here are crazy
why the nervousness? They are humans like you but most of them are after the pocket of men to carter for their kids. I pity anyone that fall in love with a divorcee or a single mom. They will drain you emotionally, financially and even mentally.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by akaahs(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blu03:
baby Mama's are single moms. But the word is now used to refer derogatorily to a woman who has a kid for a wealthy man for financial gain. We rarely call a woman who was raped and kept the child a baby mama.

Don't deny the single mom's are stigmatized and blamed for their situation.
Y are you trying so hard to force ur opinion. Most men aren't ready to marry/date a single mom me inclusive nor any of my siblings. The walaha no get part two. God forbid I look at a single mom twice talk more of considering dating/marriage.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
akaahs:

Y are you trying so hard to force ur opinion. Most men aren't ready to marry/date a single mom me inclusive nor any of my siblings. The walaha no get part two. God forbid I look at a single mom twice talk more of considering dating/marriage.
The dude lack experience he is just commenting to attract likes but in reality we all know single mom are bad market.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:

The reasons you listed were not in relation with single dads. I am making a comparison now. But you are yet to give me a concrete reason why there is any difference between a single mum and single dad. You gave financial responsibility,I countered it and you are skillfully avoiding my question which is ,if a single mum is and will be financially responsible for her kid what makes her different from a single dad?(you avoid this question like a plague).

I know people have applauded you as their messiah on this forum,but should I tell you why? It because you are their opium .
I put it to you that you are not as smart as people esteem you to be. You are dull. I wonder how you operate a smart phone. Your case is indeed hopeless. This ain't shaming but the "truth". Under your confidence/audacity is pain. The only place you get relevance is online. Once you log out of NL,you aren't fit to shine the shoes of the SIMPS and evening newspapers you boldly talk about.

You may be a red pill king on this forum,but outside this forum what are you?(reflect on this soberly).
Don't think this as an insult.
Must you insult him can't you prove your point for once without pouring abuses on him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Is A Typical Nigerian So Pessimistic About True Love? / Will You Sign A Prenuptial Aggrement Before Marriage?men See Reasons Here. / "if You Can Make A Girl Laugh, You Can Make Her Do Anything"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.