Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 PM

“I Am Not Happy With The Response Of Professionals As Far As Their Tax Obligatio - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Am Not Happy With The Response Of Professionals As Far As Their Tax Obligatio (156 Views)

How To Save Money On Your Kitchen Remodel With The Help Of Professionals / India Test-fires Agni-v Ballistic Nuclear Missile That Goes As Far As China / Look At The Response I Got When Contacted TSTV Dealers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Happy With The Response Of Professionals As Far As Their Tax Obligatio by Tonykanue(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barrister Francis Danladi Kozah, Board Secretary/Legal Adviser, Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service Board, in this interview with Emmanuel Ado, spoke on...https://thenews-chronicle.com/i-am-not-happy-with-the-response-of-professionals-as-far-as-their-tax-obligation-to-the-state-is-concerned-barrister-francis-danladi-kozah-board-secretary-legal-adviser-ka/

(1) (Reply)

When The Foundation Of The Nigerian State Is Faulty, What Can The Poor Masses Do / Test Your Intelligence- Are You Actually Smart? / Use Your Data To Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.