Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

This Is Important! Must I Have A Computer Training Certificate? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is Important! Must I Have A Computer Training Certificate? (709 Views)

Must I Have A Site Running As An Amateur Web Designer Before I Can Get A Client / Must I Change To .com Before My Account Is Approve / Which Skills Must I Know Well To Be A Great Web Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Important! Must I Have A Computer Training Certificate? by abumereose: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
I am currently undergoing training on frontend and backend courses in one of these random cumputer training centers. We are still on the frontend. But I'm not satisfied with the way I'm been taught. All i know about HTML CSS and javascript are result of my online research. And i have only paid half of the tuition fee.
My question is :
Should I quit the school and continue with my online research?
Again, quitting means loosing the certificate. How important is this certificate?

Please i need honest advice on this
Re: This Is Important! Must I Have A Computer Training Certificate? by mrcommonsense(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
abumereose:
I am currently undergoing training on frontend and backend courses in one of these random cumputer training centers. We are still on the frontend. But I'm not satisfied with the way I'm been taught. All i know about HTML CSS and javascript are result of my online research. And i have only paid half of the tuition fee.
My question is :
Should I quit the school and continue with my online research?
Again, quitting means loosing the certificate. How important is this certificate?

Please i need honest advice on this
Quit that nonsense training and run far away.

Don't ever go to any computer training centre again. They teach rubbish.

Now go and search for w3schools and start professional programming training
It's paid and you'll receive a certificate that is stronger that any stupid institution in Nigeria or most in the world can give you.

It's cheap also.

1 Like

Re: This Is Important! Must I Have A Computer Training Certificate? by abumereose: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
mrcommonsense:

Quit that nonsense training and run far away.

Don't ever go to any computer training centre again. They teach rubbish.

Now go and search for w3schools and start professional programming training
It's paid and you'll receive a certificate that is stronger that any stupid institution in Nigeria or most in the world can give you.

It's cheap also.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan App Script / Bloggers Let's Discuss Business Here / Website Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.