Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here (3369 Views)

Make #2,500 Daily Check It Out / How To Make Money Online For Free Daily Check Here / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here by CosmicJames(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
jimmynauty:

Great will do what's your facebook
Follow the link in my signature

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here by kafeii123: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2022
CosmicJames:

Thanks for your impression.
Like I said in the post, I'm still working on the strategy even till now. Honestly, the entire system is too complex and complicated. But it is well ordered. Is like a principle. And if you don't follow the principle to predict the games, you will just fail. But if you follow the principle, it is near impossible to fail.
That's what I have discovered.

For mentioning you when I'm ready?
I will advise you follow me here on Nairaland or join my FB group to be updated.

I hope to be ready by December this year.
That's Dec 2020

Hello chief....are you still on this project... and...how is it at the moment
Re: Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here by CosmicJames(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
kafeii123:

Hello chief....are you still on this project... and...how is it at the moment

Yes o! I'm still on it, and there is good news. Yes, I have finall discovered a set of principles that guaranteed 100% prediction accuracy for live soccer and Zoom soccer respectively!
Right now, I'm planning to launch the Zoom soccer first. By the end of this April.
However, Zoom soccer will not be available to the general public. Only my inner circles and few lucky others will be granted access.
Within the next 2-3months, live soccer is expected to be ready and available to the general public.
It is an extraordinary breakthrough. But it does not come easily.
Because you followed this research, you will be among the few that will access Zoom when it will be ready. Pls send "Zoom Secret Code" as an SMS to this number:
0703 674 1556. indicating ur NL username so I will know is you.
Very soon, i will come out from my hiding!
Thanks for following!!
Re: Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here by Yankeek1: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
I’m interested. Just sent you sms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turn Your Soackaway To A Clean Cooking Gas And Electricity / Kebbi Government Approves N27.5 Mill Tuition Fees For 38 Indigenes At Law School / Treasure Line Interlink Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.