Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy (59115 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Perfecttouchade: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Why should a police shoot at an unharm person in the name of suspect being a Yahoo..do we have leaders in this country sef? And some yeye senators dey ask for Bill to free a terrorist from detention..but anyways buhari will not like dis , since it's a northerner that is been killed

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by imolile: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
kingthreat:

Proof. Or stick your opinions in your butt

My anonymous profile is the reason you are a skeptic, But that is fine. I have been fighting a useless government from Shagari, I doubt if you were born, I have never tarnish my image by their fraudulent bribes, You need to find out why I presented Sowore to you . we know men of honor
My the liberation from tyranny be hastened so your children will not bare the brunt of failure
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Brunicekid:
Very saddening! Why are SARS behaving like this naa
Are you not a Nigerian Kia Federal Armed Robbers doing their Job.
Sai SARS ni
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Kufmantsl: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
See the way the very people that were assigned to protect us now waste lives anyhow. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Ibrahimhenry: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by oluwatoba123(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
BOKO HARAM dey 4 northerneast,they wouldn't go there........all they know is to harass and kill innocent people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Jabioro: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
SAARS had no business with yahoo boys,there Area of core duties had been classified many times.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Toseenlove: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
See all of them Wailing as usual. Nothing will happen and everyone are back already to their Normal activities..

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Sniper101(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
so the intention of the SARS operative was to gun down the 'yahoo boys' shocked

Were the boys armed?

Na wa o undecided
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by phemmyhelu(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
God safe this country I was there live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by chrizzyace: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Brunicekid:
Very saddening! Why are SARS behaving like this naa

Because we are not ready to face them.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by ShawnT(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don't know who trained this fools,as a security personnel you should know that you're not to open fire in a crowded place,cos even if you hit your target there are 95% chances that d bullet warhead will charge through him and hit someone else...useless trigger happy mofos
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by AuroraB(f): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Alvin212:
Am a south wasterner.
I must do a money ritual.

I give up on afonnja boys
And this exonerates your region of this sort of injustice
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by dvkot(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Imagine chasing someone involved In a $5k scam and taking the life of a hard working woman in the process... Because you want to collect your own share of the $5k, why fire a weapon in the market who trained this f00ls
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by donMIG(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Trigger happy bastards
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by kingthreat(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
imolile:

My anonymous profile is the reason you are a skeptic, But that is fine. I have been fighting a useless government from Shagari, I doubt if you were born, I have never tarnish my image by their fraudulent bribes, You need to find out why I presented Sowore to you . we know men of honor
My the liberation from tyranny be hastened so your children will not bare the brunt of failure

Sowore has used his media outfit, Sahara Reporters to tarnish the image of many people. He even stooped down low to peddle fake news on the mariage of Fani-Kayode(I dislike him). Fortunately, his wife gave birth to triplets months later. Sowore is no saint. We know his type, he knows his advocacy is making him popular for his presidential aspiration which will never come. I believe in a revolution for Nigeria, but untill we have a civillian president with a heart like Trump, I am sorry, we are going nowhere.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Snowhappy(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
oh my God! shooting in the market where they know there are many innocent lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by bjgurl(f): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by carpdiemz: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
kingthreat:
For the past 3 years, we have been complaining about SARS brutality. Nothing has been done. Now SARS have become so emancipated that they do robberies and indulge in extra-judicial killings and still nothing is happening. The IGP is doing nothing about it, neither is Buhari or that weak man Osinbajo. This means that the will of the people is not being taken as priority. Nigeria is a country where democracy does not work. Now, I am really considering leaving this shythole. I deserve to live someplace where the system works.

I swear dis days to comot dey tire me even without being a yahoo boy I Dey fear cuz just say I do use iPhone police don extort me tire and I saw some sars officers picked a guy on the street cuz he was pressing his phone jeje if not dat his father was very close Na how d boy shout dats my father before dem allow am comot for the there yeye bus

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by oluitele(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
I witnessed the pandemonium too. I had to trek from Ita Oshin to Lafenwa before I could get a bike that took me to Obantoko.
It wasn't funny at all. May God help us all in this country.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by folks4luv(f): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Were they supposed to shoot inside a market to begin with? This country mehn
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Kingkezie: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
kingthreat:
For the past 3 years, we have been complaining about SARS brutality. Nothing has been done. Now SARS have become so emancipated that they do robberies and indulge in extra-judicial killings and still nothing is happening. The IGP is doing nothing about it, neither is Buhari or that weak man Osinbajo. This means that the will of the people is not being taken as priority. Nigeria is a country where democracy does not work. Now, I am really considering leaving this shythole. I deserve to live someplace where the system works.

THATS TRUE MY BROTHER, WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT FOR 30 YEARS, AND STILL NO HELP FROM ANYWHERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Its crazy here.
In a sane world even if you defraud a bank. That does not subject you to firing squad.
I'll keep saying it. Nigeria is not for normal people.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Indispensable85(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Do we still have president in this country? Nigeria on autopilot.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Fantazy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
So just because they wanted to shoot one person they were now firing into the market consisting of thousands

These SARS are murderers! I swear!
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by felo812000(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
to ur house
MadeINchenzen2:
Nothing surprises me any more. Coronavirus is coming...
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by iammolise(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
e no go pass say d guy no drop 100K undecided
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by EdiskyHarry: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
this was how Boko Haram started, believe me, one day this SARS will turn to the deadiest terrorist group in the world.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by zudozz: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
They wan collect their own share of dollars!
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Exodora: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Too many psychos in this country. Shooting in a crowded environment tell me is there any madness more than this.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by umaga1991(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
If our leaders have sense!! They should barn this sars people and give more power to Efcc and co, every single case of fraud should be handled by Efcc!!! Stop sars and police from doing anything that has to do with fraud!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.