Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy (59105 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Kez11: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hardly will a day pass without reading a heart breaking news in this country....

Indeed, THERE WAS A COUNTRY.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by AkuOlisa: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
kingthreat:
For the past 3 years, we have been complaining about SARS brutality. Nothing has been done. Now SARS have become so emancipated that they do robberies and indulge in extra-judicial killings and still nothing is happening. The IGP is doing nothing about it, neither is Buhari or that weak man Osinbajo. This means that the will of the people is not being taken as priority. Nigeria is a country where democracy does not work. Now, I am really considering leaving this shythole. I deserve to live someplace where the system works.

You people still don't get it.

Please ask yourself why is it that it's only in the south that sars and the military are killing and intimidating the masses ?
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by jkhalifa(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
how on earth should a security personel open fire in a market.....God protect us in this country nd from our nefarious leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by ma373733(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2020

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by anoziechi(f): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
na for where civilians dem dey get power....make dem go face boko haram for sambisa
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Legendguru: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ye
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by SensualArmpits: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
SensualArmpits:
Nawa for our officers o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Iamdhamoski(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
The way we guys are assaulted in Abeokuta is out of this world....u dress well lasan u are in For it....

The solution? I don't go home anymore for holidays
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by hybridblood07(m): 1:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Flogged or should have burnt them alive.
Barristabola29:
I heard they were mercilessly flogged
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by hybridblood07(m): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2020
I think they should organize a friendly match between SARS and Boko Haram because SARS seems to be showing their shooting skills talent in armless civilians.
If they decided to deploy some of them to the north east, I will make sure I shoot all of them.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by coozeman: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2020
IMASTEX:
And some people still believe the country has a leader. What a shame! Chasing an allege armless citizen with life bullets because they want to extort them. Why not go to the Northeast to find your match.
chasing a criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by IMASTEX: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2020
coozeman:
chasing a criminal
Which court of competent jurisdiction pronounced those boys guilty for you or those criminal SARS to use life bullets in their pursue? Haven't you heard of many been stereotyped due to their appearance.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Emmanuelcann: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wolexyoshi:
When nothing is working, then don't expect anything good.

The lawyers/Judges and Police are the main problem of this Nation.

Bastard set of people.
Nigerians from all fields of endeavour are equally contributory to the current state of affairs! From the messenger in the ministry to the street sweeper, nobody is excluded!
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Eborty(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
IMASTEX:

Now that you mentioned the name. Who is the Special Arm Robbery Squad answerable to, if not the employer? How long has the people shouted that they don't need this set of criminals? Or who in his right frame of mind fire in an open place even at an unarmed citizen?! None of those killers have been used as scapegoat, hence the audacity to maintain the trend.
Please are you aware that 'SARS' have been asigned to police divisions, because if you do, you would'nt mention the president. And mind you, is it the president recruiting members for SARS operation..?. Please, is it right to judge an organization or institution for the wrongs of few..? Or are you saying that GOD should have destroy soldom and gomora without considering LOTS AND HIS FAMILY.?
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by sunkieisland(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Naming someone that has not been convicted of a crime, a criminal is illiteracy.

No court of law has convicted the guy being chased of any crime, he was only a suspect of a nonviolent crime.

No chasing this nonviolent suspect with live ammunition is savagery. The system is really wack.

I sincerely hope that something is done about our judicial and security system. In short everything about Nigeria need to be reassessed and transformed.

Nothing is working.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by Insectkiller: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
kingthreat:
For the past 3 years, we have been complaining about SARS brutality. Nothing has been done. Now SARS have become so emancipated that they do robberies and indulge in extra-judicial killings and still nothing is happening. The IGP is doing nothing about it, neither is Buhari or that weak man Osinbajo. This means that the will of the people is not being taken as priority. Nigeria is a country where democracy does not work. Now, I am really considering leaving this shythole. I deserve to live someplace where the system works.

Who is now d strongman??
Try get sense, ok.

Shameless youth
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by kingthreat(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Insectkiller:

Who is now d strongman??
Try get sense, ok.

Shameless youth

Osinbajo is strong to you? Has he impacted your life in anyway?
I have nothing to be ashamed about. You should be the one hiding yourself from expressing your vague opinions. It embarrasses your family and the money spent on your futile education.
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by DedeNkem: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2020
Why did these corrupt and incompetent animals called SARS shoot at someone who ran into the market? A crowded area!

Who gave these murderers the right to shoot someone running? They were not under attack by the "Yahoo boy", so why shoot?
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by imolile: 4:01am On Feb 26, 2020
kingthreat:

Sowore has used his media outfit, Sahara Reporters to tarnish the image of many people. He even stooped down low to peddle fake news on the mariage of Fani-Kayode(I dislike him). Fortunately, his wife gave birth to triplets months later. Sowore is no saint. We know his type, he knows his advocacy is making him popular for his presidential aspiration which will never come. I believe in a revolution for Nigeria, but untill we have a civillian president with a heart like Trump, I am sorry, we are going nowhere.

I pity your mind. How old are you? come to the classroom, let me school you about Nigeria from Shagari and about Victor Babaremilekun Adetokunboh Fani-Kayode whose son you referenced Your types are many who just open their mouth without knowledge
Re: SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy by kingthreat(m): 4:38am On Feb 26, 2020
imolile:

I pity your mind. How old are you? come to the classroom, let me school you about Nigeria from Shagari and about Victor Babaremilekun Adetokunboh Fani-Kayode whose son you referenced Your types are many who just open their mouth without knowledge

Look at this one that feels he knows everything trying to devalue my opinion. I made statements. Counter them with facts rather than insulting. Or better off go and start your own activism. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic / New Photos Of Shoki Shitta After He Was Beaten In 2019 / After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.